The Official Twitter Movement Thread (Post Yo Tags Inside)

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    #nohomo @ you calling me a feline and trying to make me purr. #doiknowyou?

nah u dont know me.. only thing I know about u is that u bitchmade.. learned that off ya posts alone..
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    L-Burns ......

Tebow..

U look like Private Ryan..
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    ummmm..... okay
    Oh sorry I must have the wrong poster. The Boom i'm looking for is dude who got denied by Eboni (who was less than 60 minutes away) for another IC poster (who was 600 miles away). You know, the one with the bald spots and ? blotches on his face?
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hold up...wtf?

I can't tell if that is an insult or you being disappointed...

u cant tell even tho i put no ? ?

that qualifies you as stupid...

congrats.. what would you like?

a book? a new book? or an old one?
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    nah u dont know me.. only thing I know about u is that u bitchmade.. learned that off ya posts alone..
    LMAO this must be Boom's ? e-boyfriend that got phished twice in 1 week. No ? @ you still holding up your rainbow e-shield for your man. 'Y'all ? ? .'
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh sorry I must have the wrong poster. The Boom i'm looking for is dude who got denied by Eboni (who was less than 60 minutes away) for another IC poster (who was 600 miles away). You know, the one with the bald spots and ? blotches on his face?

u get carried away with what you wanna believe.. never got denied.. ask the main source.. soooo.. i just killed that..
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pages added to first post.
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yo boom I want to ? you (no ? )

............................ u allowed yourself to get carried away.. reel it back in sir..
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    u get carried away with what you wanna believe.. never got denied.. ask the main source.. soooo.. i just killed that..
    LOL the main source being Eboni? The same source that called you a lame that "had his chance but could never hit it" ... the same source holding up 'POOR BOOM' signs with the dude that stole her from you?
    LOL cornball. At least I hit June. You probably still a ?
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I clearly said no ? ...stop making the situation ? ?

no... u wanted to ? me.. even in a sarcastic manner.. ur ? ...

i said the ? must not look to hot (no ? ) .. meaning i've never seen what he looks like and i dont care too cause im not ? .. but boy bezt had, and he clowned him.. so because he did their must be some things wrong wit tha ? ? or somethin.. hair.. who knows..

now dont follow my posts anymore.. ur ? ..
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    here come the feeelinngssssss!!!!!!!

#poorboom
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL the main source being Eboni? The same source that called you a lame that "had his chance but could never hit it" ... the same source holding up 'POOR BOOM' signs with the dude that stole her from you?
    LOL cornball. At least I hit June. You probably still a ?

lol.. u wild.. "had his chance but could never hit it" ... guess that kills the point of me being denied... think before you speak son.. and your lame if you feel someone else worrying about me on their outing is cool... but it doesnt surprise me.. your bragging about hittin june... smh.. foh.. no.. she hit YOU ? ..
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you trying to hug and make up no ? ? fix our relationship no ? ? make ends meet no ? ?

n00000000000000000000000000000 h0 moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Brrrrrrrr .......
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    by far the dumbest ? I've ever heard...so your comeback was to agree that he ? her?

this is an example of when being white hurts..
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol.. u wild.. "had his chance but could never hit it" ... guess that kills the point of me being denied... think before you speak son.. and your lame if you feel someone else worrying about me on their outing is cool... but it doesnt surprise me.. your bragging about hittin june... smh.. foh.. no.. she hit YOU ? ..
    Wipe the nut out your eye and read again. You having a chance...but her NOT letting you is getting DENIED. Your girl got stolen from you by a male ab-counter. POOR YOU. ddde0y.jpg.gif
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this is an example of when being white hurts..
    ^ example of making no sense & backtracking/changing the subject. Congrats!
  • jayborne23
    jayborne23 Members Posts: 4
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wipe the nut out your eye and read again. You having a chance...but her NOT letting you is getting DENIED. Your girl got stolen from you by a male ab-counter. POOR YOU. ddde0y.jpg.gif

wooooooooow @ the jigga expression...
  • boom
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ? still on that 09 ?

smh........
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    POOR BOOM. Backed into a corner with nothing else to say. I'm not an e-bully I just ethred alot :(
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited December 2009
    Options
    #greatthread

#realtalk
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LMAO this must be Boom's ? e-boyfriend that got phished twice in 1 week. No ? @ you still holding up your rainbow e-shield for your man. 'Y'all ? ? .'

e-boyfriend..phished..? nah u got me confused with somebody else kid..

use a ? thats tryin to make a name for yaself.. at the end of the day if I say u a ? its because u a ? ..

now continue living like a ? while ya pops is sittin back wonderin how he raised such a ? ..
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    e-boyfriend..phished..? nah u got me confused with somebody else kid..

use a ? thats tryin to make a name for yaself.. at the end of the day if I say u a ? its because u a ? ..

now continue living like a ? while ya pops is sittin back wonderin how he raised such a ? ..
    Yeah whatever. The only ? in this thread is the dude throwing up his pom-poms for his internet man-lover. LOL @ the only reason you even coming in here is to defend your papi Boom. One ? defending another cornball ? .

Nobody knows who you are...nobody cares to know who you are. POOR BOOM & his boyfriend nobody cares about. sFun_nopity.gif Now give my thread some more replies, slaveboy.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol @ this thread