Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
In WWII? Then sorting out the legal and illegal ones? Cuz this ? is ridiculous B.

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    then who will you have to cut your grass? build your homes?

? yeah
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes. Whites have caused a thousand times more problems than Mexicans could ever begin to dream. I'd be all for rounding their ? up. But not Mexicans.

Not to mention the fact that we already kind of did that and the Courts said it was ? up.
  • The Notorious B.I.G.
    The Notorious B.I.G. Members Posts: 293
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop asking questions if you're trying to make a statement.

What's ridiculous about the situation? Unless you want to take their ? jobs, get the ? over it. Immigration ain't affecting you.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont give a ? how they do em really.

Word to operation ?
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Stop asking questions if you're trying to make a statement.

What's ridiculous about the situation? Unless you want to take their ? jobs, get the ? over it. Immigration ain't affecting you.

When a state is so broke they have to start taxing fifteen percent to even attempt to get into the black, I think that's a problem. Florida is up next for this ? .

I don't care about the jobs. I care about them getting treatment without having to pay insurance or taxes and the hospital having to foot the bill. Taking it out on citizen taxpayers
  • The Notorious B.I.G.
    The Notorious B.I.G. Members Posts: 293
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When a state is so broke they have to start taxing fifteen percent to even attempt to get into the black, I think that's a problem. Florida is up next for this ? .

I don't care about the jobs. I care about them getting treatment without having to pay insurance or taxes and the hospital having to foot the bill. Taking it out on citizen taxpayers

The state is broke because the economy is ? the ? up. And about insurance / health care, this whole system needs an upgrade regardless of Mexicans.

If deporting illegals was the key to the issue of bringing America back, that ? would've been done a long time ago.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wetbacks%20B.JPG

• jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The state is broke because the economy is ? the ? up. And about insurance / health care, this whole system needs an upgrade regardless of Mexicans.

If deporting illegals was the key to the issue of bringing America back, that ? would've been done a long time ago.

Nah it's not about deporting them it's about them using public services without paying for it.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont give a ? how they do em really.

Word to operation ?

THat's ? up LOL
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    then who will you have to cut your grass? build your homes?

? yeah

^^^^smh, supreme ignorance.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    ^^^^smh, supreme ignorance.

? post
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If u never lived in a city like Dallas or L.A. u don't understand that the illegals is running rampart, but it is what it is.. They never bother me but I understand both sides
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont know bout where tha ? ya'll ? live but round here in N.C. these wetbacks work and get foodstamps at the same time! i took my son to the hospital last week at that ? was full of wetbacks if you dont know thats tax payers money taking care of these ? your ? ? ...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont know bout where tha ? ya'll ? live but round here in N.C. these wetbacks work and get foodstamps at the same time! i took my son to the hospital last week at that ? was full of wetbacks if you dont know thats tax payers money taking care of these ? your ? ? ...

and you know those latinos were 1. mexican how? you got a special mexican radar? and 2. illegal? you can tell that too from just looking?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    and you know those latinos were 1. mexican how? you got a special mexican radar? and 2. illegal? you can tell that too from just looking?

Yo BR chill out son remember Blacks can't be racist.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont start that ? homie i used to work with these ? fuckas so yeah i ? know! lol and i get them deported just as much as i can ya'll ? really wanna make a difference? keep calling I.C.E. on these plants that hire these mutherfuckers! it bothers me because where a pretty tight community around here in robeson county north carolina we got our own employment problems without mexicans living around this ? ya digg?
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Yo BR chill out son remember Blacks can't be racist.

yeah i forgot...not only can black people not be racist, but apparently the ability to tell somebody is Mexican is not innate too lol
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont start that ? homie i used to work with these ? fuckas so yeah i ? know! lol and i get them deported just as much as i can ya'll ? really wanna make a difference? keep calling I.C.E. on these plants that hire these mutherfuckers! it bothers me because where a pretty tight community around here in robeson county north carolina we got our own employment problems without mexicans living around this ? ya digg?

trillaaaaaaaa
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and to blackrain where native americans around this ? homie so if your not a native or white or black your ass is a mexican see how easy that ? detector works?
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and to blackrain where native americans around this ? homie so if your not a native or white or black your ass is a mexican see how easy that ? detector works?

i see how easy it is to say stupid ? and think you're being funny or insulting when you're failing at both
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hype Parke what are your thoughts on this subject? grass cutter
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2010
    Options
    suuurrrrreeee thhhiiinnnggggg buddy...... ? outta here with that ? and furthermore its not a racist thing with me nig its a legal illegal thing ya digg?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm really not a fan of illegal Mexican immigrants, hell I'm not too fond of some of the legal ones I see walkin around out here. However, rounding them up like we're the damn Gestapo.....no..just no.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm cool with the essays...

When I was livin like a goon, my latin ? kept me laced with the best yayo & the broads i ? with were on some real ? ..

My only problem is how they go hard on ? just for the ? of it...

I dont care what nation you under...? dont ? with the Kings unless they have to..

If the government tried to pull some yellow peril ? like they did with the ? I would probably find a group of freedom fighters and ride with them because I know if they ? with the hispanics then we next..gotta nip that ? in the bud..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gov. Needs to go after the companies that hire illegals and cut their throats. In a business kind of way.