Would you be opposed to the US gov't rounding up Messicans like the ? ?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Lmao and are they not the descendants of these Spaniards? Are you telling all the Spaniards went back to Spain? Gtfoh. They mated with the native population and had mestizos. Those mestizos continued the practice of slavery.

No, trust me there's a difference between being Spanish and being Latino...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    rofl @ not knowing the difference between spaniards and latinos

when's the last time you seen a panamanian that looked like pau gasol?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Lmao and are they not the descendants of these Spaniards? Are you telling all the Spaniards went back to Spain? Gtfoh. They mated with the native population and had mestizos. Those mestizos continued the practice of slavery.

Lol this dude tryin to kick 4th grade Social Studies up in this ?
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't like going to extreme means like these to handle these types of matters

America has a bad buzz about being openly racist in the past, I think its a good time to reverse that instead of reinforce it

The illegals need to be handled but not in a way everyone that every latino is persecuted
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wow. man i can't believe the responses in this thread

you can't really feel like in the governments eyes your better than anybody else

this is still the white man's america

and if he could every poor city would be systematically destroyed

look at the gentrification where i live
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    No, trust me there's a difference between being Spanish and being Latino...

its so narrow only somebody Spanish and Latino would care....
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »

wrong again...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

You really dont know much about California do you?

Illegals DO take jobs that would otherwise go to an American. My homegirl was "let go" and had to train her MEXICAN replacement whom BTW could barely speak English and was damn near in her 20s so you know she was illegal. Mexican manager too.

People always talk about picking strawberries and farming and house painting. As if you couldnt get poor blacks to paint houses (maybe not pick crops......anymore).

What about the young college kid that needs a little extra money to buy books? What about a person in this economy who's willing to do ANYTHING to make a little money now? What about those Americans? Have you been to a fast food or grocery store lately? YOu gotta know Spanish at least at a Kindergarten level to order ? Curly Fries. ? is ridiculous.

word.

Thanks darc and cali. took the words out of my mouth.

:) my espanol is top notch from living in la
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    .yall can't just round up all of them...they will just come back...how u think drugs get over here...When yall say immigrants you mean mexicans...not chinese,Haitian, or any illegal immigrant.. That ? is racist,..
  • (UNKNOWN)
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    wrong again...

I'm go keep it 100 with you I don't care about no Hispanic, Latino, Spanish or Chicano. Its like the ? people crying for they rights, and me not caring because I aint ? . But with that said i hope it never get that far were they rounding you up because y'all = Us ( black people)..my only problem with the whole thing is ILLGALE People in this country. i don't care what resources they ? up, I don't care if they from Mexico, Iran, or Africa..they ass need to be prosecuted just like they do legal people who brake FEDARAL LAW
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

we all know how Seattle feels.

dude was innocent too...
  • (UNKNOWN)
    edited May 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »

we all know how Seattle feels.

dude was innocent too...

welcome to amerikkka
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    loving the video.....i do come off like a ? uncle rukus huh? lmao
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options

< is not latino/or spanish
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I can't believe all the ignorant responses in here. Never seen so many blacks side with the white man before.
  • blackrain
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm go keep it 100 with you I don't care about no Hispanic, Latino, Spanish or Chicano. Its like the ? people crying for they rights, and me not caring because I aint ? . But with that said i hope it never get that far were they rounding you up because y'all = Us ( black people)..my only problem with the whole thing is ILLGALE People in this country. i don't care what resources they ? up, I don't care if they from Mexico, Iran, or Africa..they ass need to be prosecuted just like they do legal people who brake FEDARAL LAW

Im not illegal, I was born here, so was my mom and my dad was naturalized...my main thing is I know when people talk about illegal immigrants they are specifically talking about latino immigrants...and you actually should learn the difference between spanish and latino...willful ignorance of the world around you ain't a good look...
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    h.haver wrote: »
    I can't believe all the ignorant responses in here. Never seen so many blacks side with the white man before.

I know right? ? is disgusting. And I live in LA.

But I'm automatically opposed to any cause championed by majority white folks. How quikly ? forget about the schemes of the white man. But we got Obama so I guess it's safe to not give a ? now. Smh
  • runningwolf1980
    edited May 2010
    Options
    h.haver wrote: »

its not siding with the "white man" its siding with the American people
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its not siding with the "white man" its siding with the American people

Ask the average white person what they think of when they hear "American people"...
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mexicans ain't got no style b.

Rocking Platinum Fubu and K-Swiss = ? status
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? is quick to forget this is still white america.. And yall think that by rounding up the illegals (minorities) thats its going to benefit us (NO). The government only do things that benefits whites not blacks. It may look like its good for everybody in the beginning but its only good for the whites in the long run in most cases (not all). Cause as more time goes by they going to see us (blacks) as asset to america instead of a burden as the older whites see us
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Ask the average white person what they think of when they hear "American people"...

Ding ding. you win.. basically.. when you hear or they speak of the term all american.. boy/girl.. they think of the bradys.. not the johnson/changs/rodriquezes/ or the husseins.. mofos better wake up and act like you know
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Another voice of reason emerges in this debate. smh @ blacks thinking they are on a higher level then hispanics. to racist Whites, Newsflash, we are all the same. No one is better than the other to them.

another thing we are the only people that has a racial slur in every damn language. best believe it... let that ? marinate
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    another thing we are the only people that has a racial slur in every damn language. best believe it... let that ? marinate

there's over 2000 languages in the world. that's over 2000 ways to say almost anything. i can't see the world hating blacks so much that they'd only figure out 2000 different ways to say it.