UFC 137 easy money

MacOne
MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
2ytqogw.png

There is a other parlay that if you choose all 5 or 6 underdogs and bet 25 you win 12g's

Comments

• arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Mitrione is nice, but I doubt he's beating Chiek Congo. Everything else is on point.

By the way, Siver v. Cerrone will be fight of the year candidate
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Mitrione is nice, but I doubt he's beating Chiek Congo. Everything else is on point.

By the way, Siver v. Cerrone will be fight of the year candidate

He is whooping kongo easily

and siver cerrone aint outdoing b hendo vs miller or barry vs kongo, no way hell
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    how does betting on ufc matches work i never done it before
  • arbitration
    edited October 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    He is whooping kongo easily

and siver cerrone aint outdoing b hendo vs miller or barry vs kongo, no way hell

Bendo v. Miller was a solid fight, but not FOTY material b/c it was too one-sided, outside of miller almost catching bendo in a few submissions. Barry v. Kongo was an all-time comeback, but that fight was pretty sloppy. Siver and Cerrone are the two of the most technically sound fighters in the world today. I guarantee that this will be one of the most technicial chess matches you will see this year.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    this didnt work out too well.
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    this didnt work out too well.

HAHA your right it didnt and i made a back up parlay and kongo ? that up for me
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    cheik ain't that nice...

mir whooped his ass

Kongo was having cain V. wobblin, mir wouldnt stand a chance
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ? ? damnit ? Kongo nh! I was 4/5 on the main card and I didn't get ? because of him. ? Kongo nh!
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    HAHA your right it didnt and i made a back up parlay and kongo ? that up for me

that fight and the Griffin one were the only ones that surprised me... ? !
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    that fight and the Griffin one were the only ones that surprised me... ? !

Cerrone is a damn beast....i wanna see cerrone vs pettis
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    what you use to bet?
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    what you use to bet?
    Bodog............
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Damn, didn't know you liked MMA

good ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    smh, why would ya'll bet against Kongo in that fight. SMH. MM isn't bringing anything and ya'll know it. Oh he beat kimbo he must be legit? smh The only thing I got against dude is he french so his killer instinct may not be where it needs to be but, he can throw hands. Did ya'll not see what he did to cain velasquez in that fight. yeah he lost but he touched that boy chin like 3/4 times. Smh, bad very bad picks. The only question I had for the main event was if he was going to finish penn. But, ? , he retired him, smh at betting against Diaz as well.
  • arbitration
    edited October 2011
    smh, why would ya'll bet against Kongo in that fight. SMH. MM isn't bringing anything and ya'll know it. Oh he beat kimbo he must be legit? smh The only thing I got against dude is he french so his killer instinct may not be where it needs to be but, he can throw hands. Did ya'll not see what he did to cain velasquez in that fight. yeah he lost but he touched that boy chin like 3/4 times. Smh, bad very bad picks. The only question I had for the main event was if he was going to finish penn. But, ? , he retired him, smh at betting against Diaz as well.

I mean, I assumed Chieck Kongo would win too, but Kongo's standup is dreadful. He never presses the action and honestly fights like he's much smaller than he really is. He always gets backed up against the cage, and with a little more training, Mitrione will eventually surpass him.