What the DOGS don't want you to see (Graphic Video)

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Mind numbing at 13:51. Little boy screaming after the bottom of his face was blown off. Stop before then if you do not wish to see.

THIS IS WAR
THIS IS WHERE OUR TAX MONEY IS GOING
THIS IS WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE

Please spread this video to as many as possible as I have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l3k__ibMG28

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Meh, just some reposts of reposted gore.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited October 2011
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    "revolutionaries"

You do realize that they really are revolutionaries, right? Just because they've done some horrible things and received NATO support doesn't mean they didn't overthrow a 40 year dictatorship.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited October 2011
    You do realize that they really are revolutionaries, right? Just because they've done some horrible things and received NATO support doesn't mean they didn't overthrow a 40 year dictatorship.

And........I wasn't necessarily implying that they weren't when I applied the quotations........
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I thought this was going to be a funny thread showing people getting bit in the groin and/face by dogs they thought were safe.

I now view T/S avi as a giant loose concentration of disappointment.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol @ alex jones image format being the same as the onion news
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Damn. youtube vid? Lemme pay attention, this ? surrrious.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Damn. youtube vid? Lemme pay attention, this ? surrrious.

I hate that cop out, if its on youtube its automatically disqualified from being pertinent information? What about google video?? Oh I get it it has to be on tv for it to have validity. SMH maybe if it was presented in a book it would be credible but guess what most you motherfuckas is scared of books.

And to OP Alex Jones? SMFH
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    I hate that cop out, if its on youtube its automatically disqualified from being pertinent information? What about google video?? Oh I get it it has to be on tv for it to have validity. SMH maybe if it was presented in a book it would be credible but guess what most you motherfuckas is scared of books.

And to OP Alex Jones? SMFH

No, it's not automatically disqualified from being pertinent information. But when it's a ? ' nutjob with a camera it is.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    No, it's not automatically disqualified from being pertinent information. But when it's a ? ' nutjob with a camera it is.

touche, alex jones is definitely a nutjob
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    touche, alex jones is definitely a nutjob

the problem isn't youtube. It's ? that post a youtube video and say "but dude...IT'S A YOUTUBE VID, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IT!"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited October 2011
    you guys are rediculing the video simply based on the messanger. I admit Alex Jones is extreme in some of his views but I'm one of those cats who believe there is a little truth in everything. And he isn't the only person speaking out against the atrocities taking place there. There is a countless number of other videos by YouTube users as well.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    p-tavern wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be a funny thread showing people getting bit in the groin and/face by dogs they thought were safe.

this........
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    you guys are rediculing the video simply based on the messanger. I admit Alex Jones is extreme in some of his views but I'm one of those cats who believe there is a little truth in everything. And he isn't the only person speaking out against the atrocities taking place there. There is a countless number of other videos by YouTube users as well.

Uh...so if a messenger isn't credible I should still listen to the message? True, you makin' sense outchea.

Alex Jones could tell me tomorrow there's an asteroid headed for earth, and he could be right, but I still wouldn't listen to him. I used to ? with dude when I was in high school. You know what happened? I grew up and read books for myself. Dude sensationalizes way too much.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited October 2011
    Uh...so if a messenger isn't credible I should still listen to the message? True, you makin' sense outchea.

Alex Jones could tell me tomorrow there's an asteroid headed for earth, and he could be right, but I still wouldn't listen to him. I used to ? with dude when I was in high school. You know what happened? I grew up and read books for myself. Dude sensationalizes way too much.

It depends on what the message is. There is more than enough footage and evidence that entails what is going on over there. If you do not want look at the footage based on who is speaking in the first 10 mins of the video I understand. I have already given people a description of what to expect to see in the video. Charred bodies, black men getting hacked to death and then hanged for public display, children with half their faces blown off because of bombing by NATO jets. That is pretty much all you have to know.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I personally ridiculed the video because of its message.

Mainly because the gore was either old or wack.

But also because it's no surprise for there to be violence/death/suffering in war.

Plus "Western" countries (especially the US) typically avoid showing gore; whether it be from war or a simple car accident.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so are you saying that Obama is responsible for the personal attrocities committed by individuals
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    And........I wasn't necessarily implying that they weren't when I applied the quotations........

What were you implying?