So who got the WOAT ? in the history of the IC?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    Pico what yo ? look like?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Read your first post and see who came at whom first. Just because you were too bitchmade to say my name doesn't mean the post wasn't directed towards me whether directly or indirectly. Now, I just have to describe your character to the people that don't know you or your history of being a bitchmade simp that got scarred and needed therapy because an online ? said you wasn't real--which you keep proving with each and every post directed at you.

LMAO!!!!! Oh I ? you talking about when I was talking with Kat over ? exposing chicks on here back in O2 is bitchmade. Damn you catching feelings over that son?? LOL It's hilarious cuz I wasn't even throwing shots at you about that, I was just talking in general.

Look Johnny, Choice or whatver you wanna be known around here, I respect what you did to the IC around here. Made posting on this site worth it with the exposers and ? but now you acting like a straight ? son. If I was talking ? to yo ass I would have just typed yo name aight, so calm yo ass down.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ew son

AK is WOAT ?

Dogg as ugly as she was if she even popped a squat on the floor and let you eat her ? , that would be a win for you.

You fucken ugly, mole faced jewish ? garden gnome.

Dont fucken talk ? , I cant stand this Isreali mother ? .
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!! Oh I ? you talking about when I was talking with Kat over ? exposing chicks on here back in O2 is bitchmade. Damn you catching feelings over that son?? LOL It's hilarious cuz I wasn't even throwing shots at you about that, I was just talking in general.

Look Johnny, Choice or whatver you wanna be known around here, I respect what you did to the IC around here. Made posting on this site worth it with the exposers and ? but now you acting like a straight ? son. If I was talking ? to yo ass I would have just typed yo name aight, so calm yo ass down.

Ay cuzzy you know that ? J. Pink collects mens pics off Facebook and posts them on the IC telling people that it's him, right?

? that ? he hasnt been logged off in days.
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    Ay cuzzy you know that ? J. Pink collects mens pics off Facebook and posts them on the IC telling people that it's him, right?

? that ? he hasnt been logged off in days.

LOL I would think a ? like him who's been on here for years who have a tougher skin, ? ? getting mad over nothing son.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Pico what yo ? look like?
    like ? ? ?
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    LOL I would think a ? like him who's been on here for years who have a tougher skin, ? ? getting mad over nothing son.

Whats this story circulating about you and AK-47?

I been seeing that gossip doing the rounds for years now..

I'm asking you to clarify that ? ..
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    like ? ? ?

lemme see it right quick
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Thread needs pics
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Thread needs dics

Bruh ....
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    lemme see it right quick

no ? ,? :-/
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    Whats this story circulating about you and AK-47?

I been seeing that gossip doing the rounds for years now..

I'm asking you to clarify that ? ..

Aight son so here is it semi titan graph

So back in 09 I was flirting and simpping AK heavily, so she was in NY over the summer of 09 I think in Aug and I just left NY. So I told her I'd take her shopping if she was still there on some flirtatious ? , not being serious so flirting around. She acted like most girls do and acted excited and called me baller for saying that. Then Muz came through since that was his chick and called me out as a simp for saying that. After that mad ? kept calling me a simp, which I admit. Her and Eboni were the only chicks I simped on here like that.

I don't know how the rumor got started that I actually bought her anything son, ? on here got a wild ? imagination. I guess an exposer like that would make for a Diamond thread but it never happened. I swear on my life son, I anit spend a dime on no chick on here. Plus since she was close to Muz I'm sure she would have exposed me about it if I did buy her anythng. Muz came at me about a PM I sent her about meeting up at a Club in DC, so obviously they were pretty close to be discussing ? I send her.

That's the whole truth son
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Damn C Mac, you know that ? bout to come back in here with screenshots of yall whole convo from way back then, rite.

The lame be saving ? like that to his PC for situations like this smh.

He used to act as a female poster named "Blue Virgo".

Somehow he got her password and he would log in and act like a female for hours and hours and then log off and come back and log on as J. Pink.

Then he hacked some dude facebook and posed as him using the dude's pics, saying that it was him.

Mother fucken lame ? even had an e-girlfriend thats the most alarming part of that whole story to me, is that he looked for love online while at the same time he was obviously very confused about his own sexuality.

? that ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    bruh ....

i sure as hell wasnt the one to write that so im good
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    Damn C Mac, you know that ? bout to come back in here with screenshots of yall whole convo from way back then, rite.

The lame be saving ? like that to his PC for situations like this smh.

LOL I know that ? lives dies by this IC ? , behind that Keyboard he's just a little ? ass ? . I hope he does have those 09 conversations, it would clear up a lot of this ? of ? saying I took AK shopping.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Aight son so here is it semi titan graph

So back in 09 I was flirting and simpping AK heavily, so she was in NY over the summer of 09 I think in Aug and I just left NY. So I told her I'd take her shopping if she was still there on some flirtatious ? , not being serious so flirting around. She acted like most girls do and acted excited and called me baller for saying that. Then Muz came through since that was his chick and called me out as a simp for saying that. After that mad ? kept calling me a simp, which I admit. Her and Eboni were the only chicks I simped on here like that.

I don't know how the rumor got started that I actually bought her anything son, ? on here got a wild ? imagination. I guess an exposer like that would make for a Diamond thread but it never happened. I swear on my life son, I anit spend a dime on no chick on here. Plus since she was close to Muz I'm sure she would have exposed me about it if I did buy her anythng. Muz came at me about a PM I sent her about meeting up at a Club in DC, so obviously they were pretty close to be discussing ? I send her.

That's the whole truth son

As a completely neutral observer, you have told the complete and honest truth.

I remember that Muz ? that ? was a troublemaker running around making up ? to get attention.

Fucken cockroach yeh it all adds up, no doubt if you took that ? shopping it would have been a thread about it the next day.

See, aside from being a 5 Star General in this ? , I'm a fucken judge too.

Another rumor, deaded.

What
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Cry a river ? , me > you
    you ? off to r.kelly pics and ? cambodian trannies daily

I could catch aids, go bankrupt, and lose 3 limbs
    and it would still be me > you

you are the epitome of ?

Your mother is a ? . ? that jewish ? .
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    As a completely neutral observer, you have told the complete and honest truth.

I remember that Muz ? that ? was a troublemaker running around making up ? to get attention.

Fucken cockroach yeh it all adds up, no doubt if you took that ? shopping it would have been a thread about it the next day.

See, aside from being a 5 Star General in this ? , I'm a fucken judge too.

Another rumor, deaded.

What

Son if I ever did some whack ? like that I would have deleted my account way before I got exposed Real talk LOL a ? doing some ? like that is beyond an epic fail. Hopefully this is the last time ? come at me with that ? though.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    I'm the NFL baby..

N.o

F.ucken

L.osses.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    Son if I ever did some whack ? like that I would have deleted my account way before I got exposed Real talk LOL a ? doing some ? like that is beyond an epic fail. Hopefully this is the last time ? come at me with that ? though.

Nah cuzzy you know how these leeches suck off eachother they thirst on rumors and false stories.

So you will keep seeing the same trend, but atleast real ? and neutral observers know the truth now.

? em.
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    So how did all this come into the public's eye? She put You OJ blast?

Naw the same nite I simped her and said that shopping comment Muz called me out and kept talking ? since he was close to her and ? . I have no clue how the rumors that I took her shopping was created though. Like I said ? on here got a wild imagination.
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    Nah cuzzy you know how these leeches suck off eachother they thirst on rumors and false stories.

So you will keep seeing the same trend, but atleast real ? and neutral observers know the truth now.

? em.

Yeah real talk, it's like ? wanted it to be true so a diamond exposer thread would of gotten made about me.

I'm glad you heard me out and believe me son, I got nothing to hide on here.
  • blank..
    edited October 2011
    My mother ? your ?

Look at your face in the mirror..

(End of back and forth)
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    Man this thread needs some ? shots