Random raw ?

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    How many of u have actually met someone wit ? or aids?

Its all propaganda to increase condom sales

Fabion u ? wit white women at ivy league colleges/plugged in washington dc and other upper echelon bougie cracka circles

You have nothin to worry about

U got a point here. I never met a person with aids. Although I would hate to be the one to catch it and find out that its real. lololol
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I always be typing E.B.R.C on ILL pix for dime type chicks, but it's only jokes. No matter how fine a chick is you can't just go Raw up in that ? son. Fine girls have STD's too, life is too short to ? around.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited October 2011
    I asked a doctor how easy is it to catch ? , he smirked and said its really not that easy....he said your partner can have it for 20 years and you can never catch it having unprotected sex. The transmission rate for heterosexual sex is like 0.08 percent chance....thats less the one percent....but still strap it up!
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    sometimes im might go raw in a ?

? it

im tryin to touch these hoes souls.....................
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I smashed some chicks raw. I be so scared I.go to the doctor and when he.come back and be like ur clean and ? - I trun all holy and be like ima get a girlfriend and settle down Lmao.

Can't trust no women.

But I know somebody that know somebody that have ? . If someone do have I'm pretty sure no one would know cuz they not gon tell nobody, that ain't exactly the ? you tell folks.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I smashed some chicks raw. I be so scared I.go to the doctor and when he.come back and be like ur clean and ? - I trun all holy and be like ima get a girlfriend and settle down Lmao.

Can't trust no women.

But I know somebody that know somebody that have ? . If someone do have I'm pretty sure no one would know cuz they not gon tell nobody, that ain't exactly the ? you tell folks.

But AIDS ain't even out there like that no more. It's been 20 years. Name the last celebrity to die of that Die Slow since Eazy-E.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    How many of u have actually met someone wit ? or aids?

Its all propaganda to increase condom sales

Fabion u ? wit white women at ivy league colleges/plugged in washington dc and other upper echelon bougie cracka circles

You have nothin to worry about

Goat post.....................
  • Midwest_Penny
    Midwest_Penny Members Posts: 29
    edited October 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    sometimes im might go raw in a ?

? it

im tryin to touch these hoes souls.....................

Trill ?
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Bareskin condoms to Reinforced Condoms depending on how grimey.

Gotta stay protected
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2011
    Strap up like u goin' on that murder mission B4 you be the one murder by AIDS, cuz!!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Random & raw should never be in the same sentence regarding sex.

AIDS is very real, I used to work in a clinic. I remember being shocked seeing this very pretty girl walk in. Turns out she was ? postive diagnosed for over a year and just contracted chlamydia. She was 23. Hopefully you're not really playing with your life like that.
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    how u have the ? and then get the clap though?

Cuz she was ? men raw and contracting additional things.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2011
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Cuz she was ? men raw and contracting additional things.

This is just plain stupid on the men that got with her cuz now the are @ risk.
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    laroc wrote: »
    This is just plain stupid on the men that got with her cuz now the are @ risk.

She probably didn't tell them, either way it's just scary because I'm sure somewhere someone down the line got exposed to the monster.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so mofos gon front like every single time, they acted responsible

and refused the opportunity to jump into some raw ?

yeah ok :)
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    You're gonna catch something ? lol you can't just look at someone and be able to tell if they have AIDS or even herpes in some cases.
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so mofos gon front like every single time, they acted responsible

and refused the opportunity to jump into some raw ?

yeah ok :)

You don't have to worry about this issue being that you admitted you have problems getting arroused
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    6ft5 wrote: »
    You don't have to worry about this issue being that you admitted you have problems getting arroused

and you are a male poster commenting on my urological issues because of what reason? :(

it's good to know you care bruh :)

*hi-fives*
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i kno a hoe who got aids and is getting revenge on every ? she can................ and she bad

disgusting
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    It's not a decision I ever have to think twice about. The only broad whos getting the ? raw would be my future wife. I don't give a ? how fine she is, I still aint smashin raw. A lot of ? get caught up thinking just cuz she look good, she aint capable of having a disease. And that's why they be walkin around burning or with a snotty nosed kid/baby momma. *No kids, no STD post*
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    My boy is a pharmacy technician at Walgreens and he tells me some of the finest ? walking around with that AIDS Jr.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited October 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    My boy is a pharmacy technician at Walgreens and he tells me some of the finest ? walking around with that AIDS Jr.

I believe it too. The finest ones often times be the ones who get ran thru the most.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    It's not a decision I ever have to think twice about. The only broad whos getting the ? raw would be my future wife. I don't give a ? how fine she is, I still aint smashin raw. A lot of ? get caught up thinking just cuz she look good, she aint capable of having a disease. And that's why they be walkin around burning or with a snotty nosed kid/baby momma. *No kids, no STD post*

LOL@ the contraction of STD's being dependent on ones looks.
    Someone post that photo of that pretty singer who has AIDS.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    LOL@ the contraction of STD's being dependent on ones looks.

Why you such a hater, doe? Like my man said you can smash for 20 years and not catch that die slow.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited October 2011
    Nadja-Benaissa-BSBS79847.jpg
    A singer from German girl band No Angels has admitted to having unprotected sex with several partners without warning them she was ? -positive.