So nobody gonna bring up Touchdown Timmy in the Cheap Seats??????

Options
ya boi g
ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I started to post something last week even after they came back and won against the worst team in the league. But I figured someone else would....

So where you Tebow fans at now? After two bad weeks do you still think he can play in this league? I know ? gonna say, "well its only been two weeks", but there is nothing about his performance that makes you say he will be ok in this league. He has had 5 starts......

Fumbled the ball like 6 times today and completed less than 50% of his passes.

I wanna hear from the Bronco and Tebow fans......

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    he was thoroughly roasted in the nfl thread
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Our whole team is gawbage.

But Tim Tebow...is a special kind of gawbage.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • ya boi g
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Skip Bayless is blaming everybody else for why Touchdown Timmy cant play.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    are there any Tebow fans on the site? I got 2 friends that are broncos fans and they are disgusted with Tebow. That ? yesterday looked like some ? one of us would have done on the field.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Skip Bayless is blaming everybody else for why Touchdown Timmy cant play.

It's funny how he randomly hopped on Tebow's ? this year. John Fox is purposely trying to sabotage Tebow? ? outta here
  • ya boi g
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    are there any Tebow fans on the site? I got 2 friends that are broncos fans and they are disgusted with Tebow. That ? yesterday looked like some ? one of us would have done on the field.

There are some Tebow/Bronco fans on this site. We had a big debate about Tebow earlier in the season and last year when he got the last 4 starts.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There are some Tebow/Bronco fans on this site. We had a big debate about Tebow earlier in the season and last year when he got the last 4 starts.

lol I got a friend who's a huge gator fan

dude was talking all that "kyle orton sucks...u have to start tebow!" ?

everybody that is hooting and hollering for tebow to be a qb needs to understand that tebow was never forced to be the man in florida....his teams were ALWAYS stacked....hence why he was so dominant

? just throw out all qb evaluations when talking about tebow....hypocrites
  • ya boi g
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol I got a friend who's a huge gator fan

dude was talking all that "kyle orton sucks...u have to start tebow!" ?

everybody that is hooting and hollering for tebow to be a qb needs to understand that tebow was never forced to be the man in florida....his teams were ALWAYS stacked....hence why he was so dominant

? just throw out all qb evaluations when talking about tebow....hypocrites

Loaded is an understatement. While watching some of that game yesterday me and my homeboy talked about those Fla teams and the talent they had on those offenses. That 2008 NC squad had Louis Murphey, Hernnandez, Demps, Chris "Time To Die" Rainey, Percy Harvin, and both Pounceys.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Loaded is an understatement. While watching some of that game yesterday me and my homeboy talked about those Fla teams and the talent they had on those offenses. That 2008 NC squad had Louis Murphey, Hernnandez, Demps, Chris "Time To Die" Rainey, Percy Harvin, and both Pounceys.

smh and nobody talks about that

at all.

not once has anybody ever brought up his supporting cast
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smh @ this dude sayin.. change for tebow.. no ? .. learn the basic fundamentals.. everyone else had to conform. and lears somewhat.. the numbers speak for themself
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like i said a long time ago he's the current version of Matt Leinart , People didnt realize how Loaded Matt Leinart squad (for college) was until he left ...his game got super exposed...

but this is what the Broncos get tho' they fell for the media hype and really drafted this dude in the 1st Round when i had him as a 4th or 5th round QB , you cant go your entire career throwing in a windmill motion and all of a sudden try and change your ? up for the combine, it doesn't work like that cuz it aint muscle memory that ? would take years ....

if it was something minor then yea u can tweek it , but his motion was so damn bad for so long it would take years to fix it, cuz when you're in the heat of things you go back to doing what you have always done for your career cuz thats what your muscle memory knows , now look at him in the games that long ugly ass motion is back....all that " i worked on my motion, i changed my motion, i worked hard on it" where thats at?? how long that last??

i dont blame Tebow cuz he is trying his best but this is on the Broncos , they let the media push this dude into the first round with that "He works hard, he believes in ? " stuff...like he the only dude ever to do both ....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

add Joe Hayden, Spikes, Dunlap, James, Major Wright, Riley Cooper, Nelson... they were loaded...
  • aneed123
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smh @ this dude sayin.. change for tebow.. no ? .. learn the basic fundamentals.. everyone else had to conform. and lears somewhat.. the numbers speak for themself

this what irks me cuz in the past all the spread qbs were crucified for not knockin how to play under center and being systems qb and that ? had the nerve to say that on 1st and 10
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this what irks me cuz in the past all the spread qbs were crucified for not knockin how to play under center and being systems qb and that ? had the nerve to say that on 1st and 10

im'a have to co-sign u on this one
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2011
    Options

It makes me throw up,, this NFL everyone is the RAMS.. but that doenst mean you dont have to have basic QB intangibles/Fundamentals.. how many negros were told.. play RB.. play receiver.I mean i wish everyone go the chance tebow gets.. theres nothing wrong in that at all.. But whats good for the goose is good for the gander..(cant believer i just said that Ned Flanders ? ) I sure hope the Tebows of the future get this opportunity.. but then again not everyone.. is a "? FEARING" "ALL -AMERICAN" boy..aint no shots out his relgion its as if he is owed something because of his "HIGH CHARACTER" i sure hope all that ? is true......which i doubt.. cuz he already damned ppl to hell that didnnt follow the religion where there is smoke there is fire... I could careless about a persons of the field personalitly blah blah blah im just sayin.. He doesnt deserve a pedestal
  • aneed123
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It makes me throw up,, this NFL everyone is the RAMS.. but that doenst mean you dont have to have basic QB intangibles/Fundamentals.. how many negros were told.. play RB.. play receiver.I mean i wish everyone go the chance tebow gets.. theres nothing wrong in that at all.. But whats good for the goose is good for the gander..(cant believer i just said that Ned Flanders ? ) I sure hope the Tebows of the future get this opportunity.. but then again not everyone.. is a "? FEARING" "ALL -AMERICAN" boy..aint no shots out his relgion its as if he is owed something because of his "HIGH CHARACTER" i sure hope all that ? is true......which i doubt.. cuz he already damned ppl to hell that didnnt follow the religion where there is smoke there is fire... I could careless about a persons of the field personalitly blah blah blah im just sayin.. He doesnt deserve a pedestal

this was teh main point I was trying to argue in teh black vs white qb thread that folk kept ignoring... u know how many black qbs in college since the 80's had a better skill set that Tebow and were good in college that never got this opportunity? Hearing Bayless say fit ur offense for Tebows skills set and go no huddle spread all game almost made me break my remote.... cuz ? qbs and white qbs from Houston,Texas Tech, and Hawai all wer told no u are limited cuz u either cant throw in the pocket or ur a system QB.... what makes Tebow different? ? outta here. Big Ben, Vick, and Cam are the blueprint for the future at QB cuz they can do it all...
  • playmaker88
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I always hold a Qb that doesnt need room temp, perfect conditions to be sucessful in highter regards .. they can make something from nothing.. it easy to be perfect when the situation you are in never has you comfort in doubt.. Mcnabb .. prior to these last couple of years.. was a prime example of that.. he always had his flaws.. but he made plays regardless of what was going on around the Oline, He was the best up their with manning for years.. and the most dangerous QB inthe league at one point.. Enough about him though.I agree, big ben doest stay int the pocket to a fault though.. and Mike has to recently to some degree.. but players that can adapt/improvise > while embodying all those "TRADITIONAL" skills
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited October 2011
    Options

lol i really feel the pain in these post
  • aneed123
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol i really feel the pain in these post

lol u silly but hell yeah I get mad cuz its obvious to see the difference in treatment and Bayless makes it worse
  • ya boi g
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this was teh main point I was trying to argue in teh black vs white qb thread that folk kept ignoring... u know how many black qbs in college since the 80's had a better skill set that Tebow and were good in college that never got this opportunity? Hearing Bayless say fit ur offense for Tebows skills set and go no huddle spread all game almost made me break my remote.... cuz ? qbs and white qbs from Houston,Texas Tech, and Hawai all wer told no u are limited cuz u either cant throw in the pocket or ur a system QB.... what makes Tebow different? ? outta here. Big Ben, Vick, and Cam are the blueprint for the future at QB cuz they can do it all...

co-sign........... I got ? when I heard Skip say that.

I heard Skip bash Vick for years saying he wasnt a good QB, cant throw and shouldn't be a QB. Now he is making every excuse for Tebow.
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's not even Tebow that I'm mad at. It's his fans. These clowns are delusional. You can't tell them jack. "People hate him because he's a Christian." "Elway and Fox are sabotaging him on purpose." "He was a winner at Florida." One...he's not the first Christian athlete. Kurt Warner, a well-known Christian, is a future HOF and was well-respected in the league because the dude could BALL. Two...Denver wins, it's because of "Tebow Time." Denver losses, he's not accountable because he was setup to fail by the coaching staff. FOH. Three...dude was running the most simplistic offensive scheme I've ever seen in college football. Chris Leak >>>> Tebow. You can't tell them that, though. That's blasphemy.
  • aneed123
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kingian wrote: »
    It's not even Tebow that I'm mad at. It's his fans. These clowns are delusional. You can't tell them jack. "People hate him because he's a Christian." "Elway and Fox are sabotaging him on purpose." "He was a winner at Florida." One...he's not the first Christian athlete. Kurt Warner, a well-known Christian, is a future HOF and was well-respected in the league because the dude could BALL. Two...Denver wins, it's because of "Tebow Time." Denver losses, he's not accountable because he was setup to fail by the coaching staff. FOH. Three...dude was running the most simplistic offensive scheme I've ever seen in college football. Chris Leak >>>> Tebow. You can't tell them that, though. That's blasphemy.

100 % cosign lol... Tebow should go study and train with Big Ben because thats the only way I can see him succeeding... but he has to get better reading coverage and throwing.... I hated him in college but I do want to see him succeed with the opportunity cuz it will open up more doors.... but the media, fanatic, and Bayless double standard ? me off...
  • aneed123
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and Terrel Pryor better get the same opportunity