So nobody gonna bring up Touchdown Timmy in the Cheap Seats??????

13»

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Leaks problem was he was too small and had a below average arm...but dude threw one of the prettiest ? ive ever seen
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Leaks problem was he was too small and had a below average arm...but dude threw one of the prettiest ? ive ever seen

he was a solid College QB who didnt get enough props in his championship run but he didnt have it as far as NFL qualities.

and people cant separate Reality with Tebow , folks think if u keep it real about Tebow in the NFL that means "Oh u dont like Tebow" when Tebow College Career was one to dream of, dude was a baller in college ........but THAT WAS COLLEGE, and his stans are glued to College version tebow and cant let go

it doesn't mean his college career was any less , but the ? is over and time to move on..
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    No he can't throw. Thats why this thread is made

lol right right
    But thats whats confusing me, how are they suppose to use him??....this the NFL gimmicks dont work for a entire season or career ...as a QB eventually u gotta show you can throw the football accurate , i dont care what you install to help someone out you will have to show u can, you cant hide in the NFL ...

i keep hearing this on TV and hear this thrown out there but how are they suppose to use him??...at best u install some corny ass gimmick and win maybe 2 more games against some ? ass teams..

but defensive coordinators are going to make you throw .. installing something for Tebow is not going to make his footwork better , it's not going to make his vision better and it's not going to make his throwing motion better

NFL is not a gimmick league, HS and College can be , NFL is all about can u play or not...

thats why I fault tebow cause they CAN'T realistically use him at qb

but he's giving them no choice....? shouldve never been allowed to come in as a qb
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    like somebody said on espn

tebow is a football player, not a qb
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

but Flutie and Pennnigton can get runs? they was small as hell too....
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Naw you right he had like 2/3 different coordinators and Zook was a lame coach. But Leak was hyped up big time coming into Florida. and he just always underachieved. He had a good freshman year but his sophomore and junior years were just meh. Dude was just so average in my opinion. Maybe it was all the hype that made his career at Florida seem so lack luster. He did play his best in the championship game.

As far as the draft Leak just wasn't a good prospect at all. His throwing motion was just as bad as Tebow's is now with none of the athleticism. Plus he had a very weak arm plus had some knee injuries The bears gave him a shot but he just coudln't cut it. Charlie Ward was the biggest mystery on why he wasn't drafted. Tommy Frazier also but there were reports that he had a blood clot. Tebow shouldn't have been anything higher than a 6th round pick depending on what postilion he was gonna play. I wouldn't even draft him as a quarterback.

gonna be interesting to see what happens to Denard Robinson. as a Michigan fan the dude is fast as ? makes big time plays but no way can he be a NFL qb b/x he's just too small. but he's gonna have huge college numbers. But he doesn't have the NFL qb skillset.

Denard Robinson is almost the exact same player as ARmanti Edwards. Actually Armanti had a more accurate arm.
    Denard will be playing kick returner/reciever in the league.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yea I like Denard Robinson too, but he is probably gonna be better as a returner/receiver when its time for him to enter the draft. He is fast, someone will find a way to use him.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Timmy better convert to either TE or a Fullback, or he's gonna have plenty of time to do those missions to 3rd world countries for his religion.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Oh so you don't like Tebow.

Do you hate America son?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    aneed123 wrote: »
    but Flutie and Pennnigton can get runs? they was small as hell too....

Chad Pennington is 6'3 225 bruh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Oh so you don't like Tebow.

Do you hate America son?

He's not American son he's Jesus brother.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Chad Pennington is 6'3 225 bruh

damn that tall with a ? shooter ever worse lol I always thought he was smaller
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I can't believe people are so surprised. Think about it, the organization is paying this dude money, but everyone in the organization seemed dead set against putting him on the field. They see this dude perform everyday. For them all to be that against him, they have to see something they believe is so ? awful it's not even worth the risk.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Leak was garbage dude was always getting ? on by the fans and media down in Florida... his best year was his Senior year where he led them to the title but his overral career wasnt that good.

That Being said...Tebow cant throw.. IMO he be better off as an H-back... but the franchise drafted him in the First Round as a QB