Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Teflon Don>>>Eminem.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited October 2011
    i think overall TI> Ross lyrically but Ross is pretty respected by the industry as having the best ear for production.

Plus Ross been consistent for the last few years. Ross wont ever get TI's commercial fame but I think they are close talent wise.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ross been putting in work lately and he is running the game rite now . as far as him and ti . tip on a different level they each got their own lane and both r killin it . tip jus gotta stay out the bin thats whats really stopped him from actally taking over the game . tip should start puttin his ? on too dro is one of the best on his label but tip is greedy ? he aint want that ? to shine or anything .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    The only ? ill prob will ever agree with you on
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This isn't really saying much though. Ross is still a good rapper, t.i.p is just better. And he's better than most of the rappers out so...............
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    The only ? ill prob will ever agree with you on

• TayJone
    TayJone Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    T.I. needs to stay out of the pen no doubt...the south aint the same without him making hits.

Rick Ross has a great ear for beats but a lot of his beats are very similar to me
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Ross is cool, he makes good music but he overblown. Ross is basically the Game of the south he lives off of name dropping, check his most popular tracks and that is a consistent theme. I know Norega, I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover, 2Pac Back, on and on. T.I. aint the first with a double time flow but just check how many cats bite his rhyme schemes, from Drake on down a lot of cats bite T.I.'s rhyme schemes. That Headline ? is a huge example. My point is Ross albums sound good to the hear but his style is really not impactfull, because he really doesn't have one other than picking good beats and name dropping. By the way, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, and King greater than any Ross album, but that goes for Wayne also.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    lol, headlines aint bitin no damn t.i. schemes...and ross dont be name droppin rappers, he dont even name drop nearly as much as Game...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Everyone knows T.I. is a better rapper then Ross in every way. If T.I wasn't locked up Ross wouldn't be on as many features and sell as much.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    What You Know might be the best rap single in the last 10 years besides the obvious In Da Club
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    If T.I wasn't locked up Ross wouldn't be on as many features and sell as much.

how is this, aint like tip can tell ? "ay, dont feature ross shawty"
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol, headlines aint bitin no damn t.i. schemes...and ross dont be name droppin rappers, he dont even name drop nearly as much as Game...

Headline is a total rip off of T.I.'s rhyme schemes
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Ross>TI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeezy
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Ross>TI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeezy

If we flip ross and t.i.p I co-sign 100%
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    how is this, aint like tip can tell ? "ay, dont feature ross shawty"

LOL he would say it just like that too, ATL ? but yo I meant ? would rather have T.I. instead of him. Cuz think about it, T.I. been out longer and had mad buzz before he got locked up so they would want to feed off that buzz by having him on tracks.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    GSonII wrote: »
    Headline is a total rip off of T.I.'s rhyme schemes

nah dawg...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited October 2011
    LOL he would say it just like that too, ATL ? but yo I meant ? would rather have T.I. instead of him. Cuz think about it, T.I. been out longer and had mad buzz before he got locked up so they would want to feed off that buzz by having him on tracks.

yea he's always had more buzz, but i mean ross did pretty well wit sales and features from 06 to 10 while tip was free
  • CMac
    edited October 2011
    yea he's always had more buzz, but i mean ross did pretty well wit sales and features from 06 to 10 while tip was free

That's true but I still think T.I would of took some of his buzz
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    That's true but I still think T.I would of took some of his buzz

what features exactly would TI have taken from Ross......if I'm not mistaken most these rappers were being featured ON ROSS' ? or either trying to make clones of songs Ross already made. Ross was on fire LAST TIME tip got outta jail and still is right now. TI can keep that king of the south moniker because he coined it, but he hasnt been the best musically in the south for years now, and that's real talk.
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i would've preferred trap muzik but t.i over ross for me
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lol @ T.I. even having an album better than wack ass Trilla.

? that pop star.

T.I. will never have a Teflon Don.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Papoose >>>>> B.I.T.C.H. Money

Back on subject

Duhhhhh
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    rick ross is a CO

and TI is a snitch

right or wrong ?

but T.I. has a classic album under his belt and a few other very good albums...and rick ross is obese, so ti > ross
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    obese(ross) fans hate the skinny tip