He's "TOO NICE" - Why Good Girls Like "Bad Boys!

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
a ? phrase used by black females today

Comments

• Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I ain't watching 33 minutes of some stupid chick saying stupid ? about how they prefer bad boys and then they get mad when the bad boys treat them badly, like what they expect?
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That looks like 33 minutes and seven seconds of my life I'm not gonna get back just for her to spit some ? logic I've heard ad nauseum. I refuse to click on that video.
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2011
    Options
    not clicking vid
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "He's too nice" only applies to young (young minded) females.

After those same females have been beaten, disrespected, stuck on section 8, stuck in the ghetto with 3-4 kids, 3 baby daddy's, little education, still riding public transportation, they WISH that they had got with that "he's too nice" guy.

What puzzles me is the cycle that black females go through, generation after generation!.. it's like they're competing to be the "Dumbest" female on the block!
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I concur, ? know this by now and if they dont they'll find out.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jadaross is the woat poster
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=atribecalledgabi;3620803]jadaross is the woat poster[/QUOTE]

^^^This ?

? been doing the same threads over and over again

i answered this ? countless times, and ? r 2 hellen keller to admit
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i heard stories about this broad from folks who dealt with her (not relationship), n they all equate 2 her being ? n is ? as an individual .however she is droppin game here.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

After those same females have been beaten, disrespected, stuck on section 8, stuck in the ghetto with 3-4 kids, 3 baby daddy's, little education, still riding public transportation, they WISH that they had got with that "he's too nice" guy.

What puzzles me is the cycle that black females go through, generation after generation!.. it's like they're competing to be the "Dumbest" female on the block!

Ok, I can agree, and because I'm not gonna bother with the video, I'm guessing the chick was black+stupid=hoodrat. Now that that's out of the way...

This is the thing, this is NOT synonomous with race. Other races of girls do this too, it's across the board dumb immature female logic. We could get into why it seems to be a "black thing moreso, but then we'd have to get into the ratio of "nice" black men, and we'll start talking in circles.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Word to Pepa and her not wanting the Fresh Prince

"I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous.

I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars."

"I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been. He was so nice to me, but I really wasn't feeling him. I guess I couldn't appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith.

He wasn't thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shawty is droppin flames n breakin down the game real proper in this vid n ? in here is on some otha ? ... who's 2 break the game down on women than anotha woman?
  • ocelot
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and im takin the bullet for you ? and watching it
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    word to pepa and her not wanting the fresh prince

"i thought will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous.

I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars."

"i sometimes kick myself when i think about what could have been. He was so nice to me, but i really wasn't feeling him. I guess i couldn't appreciate a nice guy like will smith.

He wasn't thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."

u know what, i was gone mention her, but since she is/was sucessful, she kinda broke the mold. But trech did beat that ass doe!
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mrswest wrote: »
    ok, i can agree, and because i'm not gonna bother with the video, i'm guessing the chick was black+stupid=hoodrat. Now that that's out of the way...

This is the thing, this is not synonomous with race. Other races of girls do this too, it's across the board dumb immature female logic. We could get into why it seems to be a "black thing moreso, but then we'd have to get into the ratio of "nice" black men, and we'll start talking in circles.
    i didnt even watch the vid.. I aint got 30 mins to waste...

But

i honestly dont care what white people do... Im more concerned about blacks because we should act different than them and hold ourselves to a higher standard.. Im just speaking on what i know and who im around..

And 8 times outta 10, a "nice" black guy will more than likey be a lame....
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One of my ex's we were togther for 7 years and she ended it cause she said i was too secure and realiable
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stephen-r wrote: »
    one of my ex's we were togther for 7 years and she ended it cause she said i was too secure and realiable

wtf does that mean?..

So... She wanted a man 2 dissapoint her and worry if she was cheatin on her or something?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yo on some real ? ...i came across this chick who i felt could be straight wife material. so i was a gentleman. this ? told me...on paper im perfect for her but she sees me as a friend. I am everything that she needs but shes not sure about what she wants. This is after she ? me.

i was like....ok then.

but yeah..women dont have logic. At the end of the day..it really boils down to attraction. you can be the nicest most respecful guy on earth but if a chick isnt attracted to you then its pointless.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Real talk, I wouldn't watch that ? if it was 33 seconds long.

She should've titled the video "Why I am a disgusting fat ? .".

Fat whorebitch.
  • ocelot
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    One of my ex's we were togther for 7 years and she ended it cause she said i was too secure and realiable

it took her 7 years to come up with that before she broke up with you? you was sharing the girl bruh...
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    You disrespect a ? and in return she treat you like a king. :)
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't watch that video on my day off with nothing to do.

hoes are dumb. they want dudes that disrespect them now but once they get ran through and get their hoeing out of the way then they look for the nice guys they friend zoned like any decent man would want some ran through hoe.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I ain't listenin' to no ? talk for 33 minutes.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This is so tired.
    Women who want nice, sweet men are absolutely insane in the membrane......count me in!
    Stephen-r wrote: »

Ah see, she prefers the wishy washy, can't count on you, insecure type brothers. A woman who knows what she wants :tu
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ayo, I'm starting to resent the phrase "good girl"

What exactly makes a girl good?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I still haven't figured out why a grown woman would like men who are referred to as "boys".
This discussion has been closed.