He's "TOO NICE" - Why Good Girls Like "Bad Boys!

Options

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    how can u be certain about the types of ? your mom has taken?

The man has a point.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smh. I hate when chicks say stuff like that, I guess I don't see the fascination with ? .
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was'nt sharing for the 6 and half of those years
    damn i dont know what i saw in here any how she looked like pink
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    how do u know that your mom has never made a black snake moan?

classic....
    leave hey alone though
    u know he aims to get peeps riled up
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    She's speaking the truth, but a lot of the truth she's speaking is just re-affirming bird logic.

Yeah, i actually watched some of that video.

20 - 30 minute mark is actually descent, and she did break it down in a non biased way. lol

Its just thats there are so many birds on youtube spewing nonsense, we just tune out when we see a woman talikng about badboys and nice guys.

But home girl made a descent video. Before i watched it, I just thought she would say the same rhetoric like you always hear. she also could have shortened it to 10 minutes as well.

lol @ her gettin $500 flowers from a dude she never met in person. oh well, its his money.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jadaross is the woat poster

i love being the WOAT especially when youre a truth speaker.

if i post something about people getting killed or talked about im the ? man

gtfoh

131775505175.gif
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and women see why they have ? and husbands and bfs.

i see why men dont treat women right
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ive noticed that since i got older its the hoes i disrespect that i get the ? from faster than the hoes i treated with respect

when i was younger i was the nice guy and noticed that hoes usually ran over my ass

but as soon as i said ? it and started calling them ? and hoes and blatantly disrespecting them, they started throwing the ? at me

i guess hoes just like that ? ...........i can insult them until they act like they hate me....then we ? the next night, its just incredible
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When women say "he's too nice" they really mean he's disingenuous. Hoes can tell when a ? just bein' "nice" for the ? and when a dude's just being himself. Nice ? are usually just ? ? with no game.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think this subject has been discussed enough times for you men to realize why some women like bad boys. This is not a complicated question..
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    they're not trying to hear you tho.

no one wants a spineless doormat

It doesn't matter what they mean, they still come across as "birds" with that foolishness they spew.
    "Nice" and "doormat" are not one in the same. How difficult is it for some folks to correctly explain themselves. I want a nice man who has a backbone, is strong minded and firm in his beliefs. Voila.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they're not trying to hear you tho.

no one wants a spineless doormat

I think all women want a man. A man that's confident in who he is. If the whole borish ogre type joint is who you are, then there's a woman somewhere that will appreciate it. My fraternity brother is like that. ? don't give a ? , he wear crocs to work. And his wife is this dainty teacher.

If you're a very formal hold doors open, be there for you when you cry type, they can see that too. Or anywhere in between. Any type of guy you are is about being genuine. ? cry that women don't like them it's b/c they can tell that you don't even like you, so why should they?
  • MissLeading
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter what they mean, they still come across as "birds" with that foolishness they spew.
    "Nice" and "doormat" are not one in the same. How difficult is it for some folks to correctly explain themselves. I want a nice man who has a backbone, is strong minded and firm in his beliefs. Voila.

Exactly............
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    Options

I think you missed the point. A nice guy is a guy who is genuinely not upset when you're late for a date, or if you accidentally stand him up. He'll tell you how he feels and if he's mad, he'll let you know. The "nice" guys these ? are talking about are the types that'll be fuming on the inside and say "haha, don't worry, it's okay." Women can see through that ? .
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think you missed the point. A nice guy is a guy who is genuinely not upset when you're late for a date, or if you accidentally stand him up. He'll tell you how he feels and if he's mad, he'll let you know. The "nice" guys these ? are talking about are the types that'll be fuming on the inside and say "haha, don't worry, it's okay." Women can see through that ? .

No, I didn't. You are still missing the bottom line. That is still not a man who should be deemed as "too nice."
    What is a pushover? Someone define this for me. That always seems like the more accurate description of who these females describe as "too nice."
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No, I didn't. You are still missing the bottom line. That is still not a man who should be deemed as "too nice."
    What is a pushover? Someone define this for me. That always seems like the more accurate description of who these females describe as "too nice."

A push over? If something upsets you, let it be known. No one's saying fly off the handle, but if a ? stands me up accident or not I'm saying "That's not cool." or w/e depending on the situation. You attracted to them passive aggressive type ? . I'll let a ? know off top my time is just as valuable as hers.
  • MissLeading
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A push over? If something upsets you, let it be known. No one's saying fly off the handle, but if a ? stands me up accident or not I'm saying "That's not cool." or w/e depending on the situation. You attracted to them passive aggressive type ? . I'll let a ? know off top my time is just as valuable as hers.

This is not wrong, but to make it seem as though there are only two types of men out there, "too nice" guys and bad boys is where it becomes a problem. They make it sound like there's no such thing as nice guys who aren't pushovers and because they don't want a doormat, their only other option is to become another man's doormat.. It's dumb logic..
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i get you, but often times, "niceness" is just a mask for spineless guys. they're pushovers, don't have a backbone, they don't stand up to chicks, let women take advantage of them and use them, and then say oh they did it cuz i was nice. no they did it cuz you let yourself be a doormat. and like fabion said, they're putting on this act because they think it will get them the girl.

i'm married to the nicest guy in the world, but he's not a weakling or spineless by any stretch of the imagination. i really believe women do like kind, respectful men, not doormats tho

A message delivered incorrectly is just as bad as the message being "wrong" itself. I get everything you have said, it just goes back to labeling a particular kind of person that we've both described as being "too nice" when the word "nice" shouldn't be paired with anything that describes a pushover. They are not synonymous and the problem with many females is they do feel they are and so they seek that "bad boy", that "? with an edge." A man doesn't have to be a thugged out ? to be a strong man with a solid foundation and structure.

Who are you speaking to? Have you even been reading any of my posts?
    All I stated is that every time someone describes their definition of "too nice" it just results in them defining what a pushover is. A spineless pushover with no backbone who is often easily manipulated. I don't know where you're getting the highlighted from. I am certainly not the one. I wouldn't even want a sugar coated existence let alone what you've described. I prefer my tea black, straight up, no sugar or cream added.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't play into the myth of the 'good girl' liking bad guys

What makes a girl good? She makes good grades in school? So F**kin what.

If she's dating a jail bound loser that makes her a dumb girl.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL, at all the black chicks who say they don't want a doormat that why you will always be number 2 to white chicks.

You never hear them saying ? like that. If they like a man they won't try to push him over. You know why because THEY LIKE HIM AND THAT'S ALL TO IT.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alotta black chicks saw their momma being treated like sh**

so treating them nice doesn't equal being a 'real man' to them
  • MissLeading
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    LOL, at all the black chicks who say they don't want a doormat that why you will always be number 2 to white chicks.

You never hear them saying ? like that. If they like a man they won't try to push him over. You know why because THEY LIKE HIM AND THAT'S ALL TO IT.

I'll just post an example:
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    Options
    to ? two birds with one stone,look at the black community,it's marriage percentage,the single black mothers percentage and see why black women cant catch a break.

they say one thing and condradict their own demise.they give badboys too much damn credit and good guys always end up getting the ? up part of the deal.no man wants to date,marry or have kids by trash

dont wait until youre ready to stop being a ? to appreciate me

dont wait until you have all your kids by the no good ? and say you dont want anymore kids
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And you know this how??? All white women are good women who are nothing but good to their men?

I been with a few and most are real good to there men.

Unlike what the media shows in a black men and black women relationship the black chick will cheat on the man 6 time out of 10.

In the white man and white female the white man will cheat on the partner 8 time out of ten.

These are fact I will never marry a white chick because it would make me look like a ? but dating one is real nice.

Fact is most white chicks love there man and won't cheat on them for anything.
This discussion has been closed.