He's "TOO NICE" - Why Good Girls Like "Bad Boys!

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    yo homie is a real ? LOL...+20 points

the 'yall drive safe' part had me weak...

He is the king of the push/pull....i doubt nggas on here know about the push/pull...
  • S2J
    edited October 2011
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I know a lot of Women like this, it doesn't always change with age. Some chicks are just straight up stupid at any age. I never had the bad boy phase. Every Man in my life has respected and treated me well, my Husband goes above and beyond to put a smile on my face, if it's chicks out here who want thugs and bad boys, by all means have at it. I like my Man with a career and no criminal record.

Ehhh well thats a huge leap...my homie that i qouted above has a career, college grad, etc, but he's pretty much an ? ...

I would say more so than wanting a 'thug', women like ? who have that 5% of 'do right'

Think Dame Dash, Puff, etc...'
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ? please nice guy or ? yo ? ass aint gettin no ?

and your definitely not.............but thats your preference
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    not only black women say that though.

i know mad white women who say ? like that all the time

JadedRoss wont hear you tho. black women ain't ? .
  • S2J
    edited October 2011
    Well yeah, I didn't mean thugs exclusively because I know a lot of well educated Men with a lot going for themselves that treat Women like ? . People in general want what they can't have, it's a challenge. I tell my Male friends all the time, if your dealing with a beautiful Woman who is used to dudes falling at her feet, do the opposite, it will intrigue her and draw her to you every time. I have no sympathy for Women that allow themselves to be mistreated though, so it is what it is.

Yes, this is exactly what i was refering to...i exagerate w/ the term '? ' but i tell people all the time you get 10x more results when u remove the 'filter'... speak to a woman how u talk to ur boys...most of yall are so used to being brown-nosed...
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    People in general want what they can't have, it's a challenge. I tell my Male friends all the time, if your dealing with a beautiful Woman who is used to dudes falling at her feet, do the opposite, it will intrigue her and draw her to you every time.

Sales 101. The "take away" :)
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    not only black women say that though.

i know mad white women who say ? like that all the time

yeah theres some white women who are just as ? up
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    JadedRoss wont hear you tho. black women ain't ? .

most of them aint ? ,77% of them being single moms prove that but im not saying all of them are
  • NYCeeCee
    edited October 2011
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Yes, this is exactly what i was refering to...i exagerate w/ the term '? ' but i tell people all the time you get 10x more results when u remove the 'filter'... speak to a woman how u talk to ur boys...most of yall are so used to being brown-nosed...

This works on both men and women.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    I prefer nice guys. Always have. They are a rare breed.
  • NYCeeCee
    edited October 2011
    SO, did anyone define "good" in this thread?

Also, why would a "good" guy want a woman who only wants "bad" guys?
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    most of them aint ? ,77% of them being single moms prove that but im not saying all of them are

77% of black women are not single mothers.

Plus just because you're a single mother doesn't mean you ain't ? ... Your bitterness is making you sound real stupid.
  • NYCeeCee
    edited October 2011
    Damn, how many more "black women ain't ? " trolls do we need on this forum :rolleyes:

LOL, I haven't been here long at all, and I see it often. I'm just wondering how all of these wonderful, upstanding citizen, flawless men keep ending up with women like this. Why would such a perfect individual keep surrounding himself with such filth? It's rather baffling.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    You disrespect a ? and in return she treat you like a king. :)

IC lame as ?

how the ? did yall sleep on this post?
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    "He's too nice" only applies to young (young minded) females.

After those same females have been beaten, disrespected, stuck on section 8, stuck in the ghetto with 3-4 kids, 3 baby daddy's, little education, still riding public transportation, they WISH that they had got with that "he's too nice" guy.

What puzzles me is the cycle that black females go through, generation after generation!.. it's like they're competing to be the "Dumbest" female on the block!

bruhh....we've been over this too many times...

these chicks have no father figures...so what she sees as masculine is the thug ? in the street....so in her mind this is what a man is supposed to be...this ? aint complicated
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    a ? phrase used by black females today

Threadstarter; my dude; JadaRoss... Why do you make this same thread every other week? Seriously, did you get your heart broken by some hoodrat who left you for a thug???
  • NYCeeCee
    edited October 2011
    Girl yeah, Women ain't ? , we're all ? and Black Women are bottom of the totem pole on the IC...lol.

They hate single Mothers too, probably because they were born and raised by them

LOL, Oh Lord! Maybe they weren't raised by the single mother that conceived them. Maybe she pushed them off to Grandma, told them she was going to Toys R Us and the next time they saw her was when she popped up in a Plies video 15 years later. That's enough to hate all single black mothers. hahaha!!!
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol ts got these hoes mad
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I don't even know why ? even bother questioning the mind of a being that was created to be lead

women aren't to blame for anything, ? have no one to blame but themselves for being punks and allowing a whole ethnicity group to be lowered to less than human stature

you, the black man, allowed the black queen to be ? and stripped of her identity by being the good guy and now wanna complain cuz she wants a bad boy to protect her
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I watched the whole video. And got damn does it make me not want to play this game with females.

(...it made complete sense though)
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yall ? need to stop worrying about such trivial ? ....GET MONEY....and get a plane ticket. Its a big ass world out there dawg.
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    lol ts got these hoes mad

i love making them mad,cause somebody need to tell they ass
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    so how long you gonna keep trolling this topic t/s
    you starting to sound like a ? yo self
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Yall ? need to stop worrying about such trivial ? ....GET MONEY....and get a plane ticket. Its a big ass world out there dawg.

c/s
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I clicked and muted for about 20 seconds. If that ass is looking right, I'd smash.
  • JadaRoss
    edited October 2011
    so how long you gonna keep trolling this topic t/s
    you starting to sound like a ? yo self

c/s

im a ? ?wow

what is wrong with telling it like it is?cuz it seem like nobody else is.as long as we allow some women to define who we are then ? will always run into that Percentage that ? it up for women who really want a good man.one day it wont be any good men left.
This discussion has been closed.