Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Loo in here bottomfeeding now just to get a hit :(

reduced to chopping it up about Kim K

you used to be the plat thread master

now Morgan Freeman is washed up.................throw in the towel doggy

:(

People in glass houses should not be throwing daggers.
    Your manly health issues isn't all that to brag about. *rolls eyes*
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ... dude was WEAK for MARRYING HER ANYWAY.. ALL THEM DOUBTS HE HAD FROM THE JUMP... DUDE IS TOOO YOUNG TO BE WIFED UP ANYWAY...
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    How is she the joke when, I'm assuming, the decision was mutual? Why does she have to be in a relationship she doesn't want to be in? It's a free country, people can file for divorce if they want to.

Besides, you don't know why she/they filed for divorce. She's a complete stranger to you, it's none of your business.

Do you know what a complete stranger is? Someone you know absolutely nothing about.

I've seen Kim's ? , marriage photos, the inside of her home and ? .

She puts her life on broadcast son, so if I choose to speak on the ? , I shall.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yes, yes i am, woe is me

Slave master you mad that i wont kiss your ass like the rest of these dudes.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Attachment not found.

• American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Word. I knew somebody would make the thread but never did I think would have been a has been platinum thread maker that despises marriage.

I have no idea who you are boy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i hope he got a piece of that 17 million tho....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    as much as she may call those magazines, there's a market for it or else it wouldn't be out there...for some odd reason, people feel compelled to watch tv show after tv show of the Kardashian family as if that family's life is somehow connected to their own

Even if she weren't calling them, she chose this life and she loves it.
    And yes, I've witnessed the phenomenon of random strangers acting like they are part of the Kardashian ? . Is life really that boring and lackluster that they thrive off others drama? Why yes, clearly that is the case for some. Some people even hate Kim K and yet they cannot get enough. :(
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have no idea who you are boy.

Thats cool but I still stated facts, boy.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Attachment not found.

LMAO @ that picture.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    :(

People in glass houses should not be throwing daggers.
    Your manly health issues isn't all that to brag about. *rolls eyes*

I'm still mad at you for your recent flirty behavior

*points*

now get back in the kitchen and don't ever interrupt again when men are talking :(
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kim is a genius and a national treasure, no really
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    right again, i'm so angry, wow you're on a roll today.

if reggie would marry her, i think it might last then, seems like she's always been head over heels for him.

Lol. I find this comment to be quite humorous. Speaks volumes though.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Even if she weren't calling them, she chose this life and she loves it.
    And yes, I've witnessed the phenomenon of random strangers acting like they are part of the Kardashian ? . Is life really that boring and lackluster that they thrive off others drama? Why yes, clearly that is the case for some. Some people even hate Kim K and yet they cannot get enough. :(

@the bold...women are weird like that...will watch a reality show full of women they hate just to complain about them but I've seen women do that ? in real life...purposely put themselves around other women they don't like just to have something negative to say about them...but idk I just can't bring myself to care that much about the life of someone I don't know and never will meet...I mean I don't wish death on her, but I don't feel any need to want to know about who she's dating, who she married etc...truth be told, if it isn't the oldest sister, the best looking one, I typically tune out any news/information involving that damn family and I only pay attention to the oldest just for that reason, I think she's the best looking and that's about all I could tell you about her life...she's the prettiest out of her sisters lol
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I predict she adopts an african child before the end of next year

And he'll be kidnapped for like a week then returned
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    It lasted longer than I expected, I cant stand that family except for rob and khloe

Nah that ? rob can jump off a cliff as well. that ? boi ebrc'd rosa acosta, I can t forgive that ? .
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea hold the ? up morgan freeman still puts in that work

nh.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm still mad at you for your recent flirty behavior

*points*

now get back in the kitchen and don't ever interrupt again when men are talking :(

The hypocrisy of this dude, ? .

And I may be well versed in a number of different topics but one I certainly excel in is "knowing when to zip the lip." :D
    Carry on :x
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @the bold...women are weird like that...will watch a reality show full of women they hate just to complain about them but I've seen women do that ? in real life...purposely put themselves around other women they don't like just to have something negative to say about them...but idk I just can't bring myself to care that much about the life of someone I don't know and never will meet...I mean I don't wish death on her, but I don't feel any need to want to know about who she's dating, who she married etc...truth be told, if it isn't the oldest sister, the best looking one, I typically tune out any news/information involving that damn family and I only pay attention to the oldest just for that reason, I think she's the best looking and that's about all I could tell you about her life...she's the prettiest out of her sisters lol

joe my girl does that ? . Her and her little group of co workers has this one chic that it seems they all are cool with. but as soon as that one chic dips out they all start going in on her one by one. I mean just destroying the broad. I'm just sitting there thinking dam did they invite her just to have something to talk about when she left.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I mean she obviously wanted to marry someone who is famous and can extend her 15 minutes of fame. Kris Humpries...........yeah hes not that dude
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

And I may be well versed in a number of different topics but one I certainly excel in is "knowing when to zip the lip." :D

:)......................
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Was at a chicks house last night, she turned on that Real Housewives (of atlanta i think)

From the minute the show started, nothing but yelling and neck rolling on the screen.

sh*t's weak, but women LOVE drama.
  • blackrain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    joe my girl does that ? . Her and her little group of co workers has this one chic that it seems they all are cool with. but as soon as that one chic dips out they all start going in on her one by one. I mean just destroying the broad. I'm just sitting there thinking dam did they invite her just to have something to talk about when she left.

I swear if I ever saw my woman doing that ? I can't front, my respect level for her would go down on serious levels...I give you props for seeing her do that type of stuff and still not think much of it but to me doing ? like that shows me the potential to be shady and sneaky as ? ...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2011
    Options

Misery loves company right? Of course this doesn't apply to all people but some pessimistic folks are bitter, like passing that sour taste in their mouth onto the next and enjoy other peoples demise (literally & metaphorically)

Are you talking about Kourtney? The short one with the baby? I agree, she is the prettiest and she seems a lot more put together as far as having her own identity and frame of mind in comparison to Kim. I follow none of them either way so it's funny hearing people sending emails alerting friends and family members of this news. Hilarious.
  • blackrain
    edited October 2011
    Options

you know Blak still trying to redeem himself in your eyes since his um, incident...tell him it's too late though...he came up limp when he had his chance to stand tall...Blak=Lebron in the 4th lol