Losing Weight: A Battle Against Fat And Biology

Options
2»

Comments

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I try but im always on the run or running the streets.

I pretty much ixnayed the fast food and alot of junfood,softdrinks and beer.Im trying to totally do away with the garbage and avoid proccessed foods when I can as well.

Thats pretty much they way were supposed to eat.I lost at least 40 pound in 18 months by cutting away the fastfood and cutting down on the whack ? .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    yeah I'm about to say ? it and do some tren. I said I'd never cross that line but ? it I'm going to be on some ? status type ? .

Better study on what you are taking. Are you going to inject or are you going to use oral Tren. You better load with milk thistle for 2 weeks if you going the oral route and get you some cycle assist.

Because you can pop tren or inject tren all you want but if you aint eating and lifting right it will be a waste of money.

and if you havent eat trained or diet hard then do that first and make sure you hit your genetic potiental before you cross over.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Better study on what you are taking. Are you going to inject or are you going to use oral Tren. You better load with milk thistle for 2 weeks if you going the oral route and get you some cycle assist.

Because you can pop tren or inject tren all you want but if you aint eating and lifting right it will be a waste of money.

and if you havent eat trained or diet hard then do that first and make sure you hit your genetic potiental before you cross over.

I done my research and it will probably be injection. I work out very often lost 64 lbs total put on 15 lbs of muscle. I know about the blocker and I want to do 1 cycle I seen how when done right the crazy results, I know about diet that's the main ingredient for anything I just need that shock.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It took a while after high school that I realized how essential gym class was. I used to be really thin and everyone would tease me and tell me I was too skinny and needed to put some meat on my bones. Now, I am trying to lose weight to look the way I want to look. I know this might be a bad time because of the holidays, but I was so motivated to start losing because for real for real this time, I want to have a nice bikini body next coming summer. I want to be comfortable in my own skin. I did a detox program and I am increasing the amount of times I eat per day, watching my protions, and workout on a consistent basis. I have almost lost 10 pounds and I'm very happy about it. I'm thinking about going back to my insanity dvds with a combination of running/ jogging.