What's the best track Eminem has Produced for Jay Z?

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited November 2011 in The Face Off Forum

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all not very dope imo
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Typically the worst song on his albums.

Justify my thug beat > those Batman theme song sounding beats Em produced
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i go with renegade. ? was like a match made in heaven with eminems flow.

but i dont like his beats that much. moment of clarity is a good song, but the beat got on my nerves over the year, ? terrible.
  • Bigavelli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Well your fave Rapper Jay Z obviously liked them otherwise he wouldn't have bought them and used them for his Albums

So Jay Z disagrees with you greatly haha

Didn't you hear what Jay Z said right at the start of the 8 Miles & Runnin Song? 'Em the Beat is sick'
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you've made this thread at least 4 times

lol
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I skip all three of them songs. Production on them joints is terrible
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol @ Batman thmed songs...

lmao @ you making a 'best of' thread when the pool is 3 songs

smh @ Eminem's production

8 miles and Runnin was a nice track tho (mainly b/c of Freeway's hook)

...but cmon we talkin Jay Z these songs wouldnt be anywhere near the best production he's had...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    oh my ? ..not another eminem thread from shadyteam! such a surprise! are you trying to get tomp in here to go a jay-z rant?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jay blackin out on that 8 miles and running....
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    superior Renegade beat
    "he's Royce, he's the King of Detroit".- eminm
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bigavelli wrote: »

Didn't you hear what Jay Z said right at the start of the 8 Miles & Runnin Song? 'Em the Beat is sick'

and because he is his favourite rapper he's not allowed to disagree on him liking that beat? ? how old are you 10?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I skip all three of them songs. Production on them joints is terrible

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not really an Em fan...His beats are always so mechanic...Strings...Guitar pluck...Hate his choice of drums...Bit outta the ones there...Renegade
  • Bigavelli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Theres mad people that say Messi isn't all that good or Wayne Rooney isn't that good or Ronaldo is not good

But the stats never lie everyone is always entitled to an opinion but the stats is what counts you look at the amount of games they played and how many goals they scored the stats speak for them self

Same with Eminem a person on the IC can say they don't like this or don't like that

But again look at the stats and how many Singles Eminem has Produced that have been Smash Hits and you will see countless Singles and usually Singles are a success based on the Beat

So sometimes you gotta realize your opinion goes againt the majority
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not really an Em fan...His beats are always so mechanic...Strings...Guitar pluck...Hate his choice of drums...Bit outta the ones there...Renegade

he ? up dat 2pac album...

smh.
  • Bigavelli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and because he is his favourite rapper he's not allowed to disagree on him liking that beat? ? how old are you 10?

He is but the reality is he said Justify My Thug is better than those Beats but if Eminem Produced Justify My Thug Usmarin would then not like it all of a sudden

So that's the type of poster you dealing with here
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you've made this thread at least 4 times

• DarthRozay
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Theres mad people that say Messi isn't all that good or Wayne Rooney isn't that good or Ronaldo is not good

But the stats never lie everyone is always entitled to an opinion but the stats is what counts you look at the amount of games they played and how many goals they scored the stats speak for them self

Same with Eminem a person on the IC can say they don't like this or don't like that

But again look at the stats and how many Singles Eminem has Produced that have been Smash Hits and you will see countless Singles and usually Singles are a success based on the Beat

but those hits that he produced are only 'hits' because of his name. guarantee if they were some nameless producer you wouldn't think it was dope, and it probably wouldn't be a hit
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    none of those beats are even in my top five for Em.....I dont like Em's drums, they sound generic....
  • Bigavelli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but those hits that he produced are only 'hits' because of his name. guarantee if they were some nameless producer you wouldn't think it was dope, and it probably wouldn't be a hit

But again your theory is not logical

Cos not every Beat Eminem has Produced on a Single has been a Hit or as succesful as other Singles he Produced

For example Lose Yourself reached number 1 but The Way I Am did not

And i don't care about name as long as the Music is dope and i like it then i will praise it that is all that counts to me
  • DarthRozay
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you are so dumb. i'll drop antione dodson quotes on your ass. you are so dumb, you are really dumb.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Even Brian Scallabrini scores points ever now and then, so shut the ? up about stats.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    close thread please
  • Bigavelli
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Even Brian Scallabrini scores points ever now and then, so shut the ? up about stats.

But stats are a fact and if you do your re search Eminem has Produced Hit Singles even Chart topping Singles consistantly since 1999

Opinion is just an opinion and you are in the minority even as far as that is concerned

You know full well you ain't real enough to not be a hater it ain't in ya blood for you to not be a hater you too insecure
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I heard an underground track Emenim made for JayZ called "Spear-Chucker", it had a nice hook but their were jungle sound-effects in the background that I didn't like.