I know im late but what the hell is wrong with this ? Tyler Perry????

Options
texas409
texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
my girl made me watch that crapfest called For Colored Girls and i almost broke up with her afterwards......this ? ass Tyler Perry made black men look like monsters in the whole movie. i swear he mad he wasnt born a female like for real he relates to women too damn good to be a straight man....i see why folks look at us as villains because they way they force a negative image of us down everyones throats tha ? is disgusting

Comments

• Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, you ARE late.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I swore of TP anything a while ago. That was too much bad acting to put up with for an hour and a half.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Most of TP's characters are representations of people from his real life. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of mean black men in his films are representations of his father. Who I'm told is a very crazy man. Plus it fits right in with Hollywood wanting to ? on us anyway, so it works out for them you could say.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah that movie shoulda been called "bishes who make bad life choices"....my mom and sister didnt even like the ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tyler Perrys dad didn't treat him right, true story, so he's scarred for life. Sub consciously he's gonna put 'em on blast no matter what.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont watch any of his movies or support him in any way shape or form.

And if you know a black female who does u might want to run as far away from that ? as u can.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't nobody but black folks go see them ? . It aint nobody fault but our own. Hollywood ? on Tyler Perry at first but once they seen that ? was flockin to the movies they hopped on the bandwagon.

ironic...smh lol
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    After another vicious beating from his father, Tyler says he blacked out for three days.

Tyler says he was 5 or 6 years old the first time he was molested. While building a birdhouse with an adult male neighbor
    Tyler says he later endured sexual molestation at the hands of a male nurse and a man he knew from church.

Safe to say, he he aint too fond of Black men.
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    real talk dude has deep issues and these fat ass men hating women support his hatred for the black race
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you lost for wifing a chick who enjoys T.P films. Dawg you should've broken up w/ her for that ? .

I refuse to watch any of that ? films after I saw "Why Did I Get Married".
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tyler perry smart,he know mostly bitter black women watch his movies

and it's women who think the ? is ?
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you lost for wifing a chick who enjoys T.P films. Dawg you should've broken up w/ her for that ? .

I refuse to watch any of that ? films after I saw "Why Did I Get Married".

you might be right the more we watched the more furious she was getting for no reason...i went to sleep on her and that movie though hence the "almost broke up with her afterwards" lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Original post is exactly why I, as a black man, never watch his ? .

But people act like talking about Tyler Perry is nothing but "hatin".
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    my girl made me watch that crapfest called For Colored Girls and i almost broke up with her afterwards......this ? ass Tyler Perry made black men look like monsters in the whole movie. i swear he mad he wasnt born a female like for real he relates to women too damn good to be a straight man....i see why folks look at us as villains because they way they force a negative image of us down everyones throats tha ? is disgusting

for colored girls was HILLAAAAAAARIOUS! ? was nonstop hilarity.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you LAUCED for watching a TP film
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    for colored girls was HILLAAAAAAARIOUS! ? was nonstop hilarity.

7e7741186661.gif

cant be serious??....???...???
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol, his pops said TP turned out to be a rich man. He said he should of beat his ass some more and he'd be on Oprah's status right now.
    LOL TRILLLLLA

i dont condone violence against children but....funny is funny
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    From what I hear his tv shows and movies have all the same people playing in em.

His movies are the definition of coonery....well at least the couple I've seen.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Perry is just pleasing his demographic, and I agree that his movies usually suck.

interesting being that essentially you are part of his target audience...a black woman...what makes you think his films suck?
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

TP doesnt really exist anymore. Madea is running the show. Think of that movie ? when dude was playing himself and his mother. Thats what happened to TP.

Plus hes on assignment hes just doing his job which is to perpetuate the negative stereotypes of black people in america.

• frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    TP doesnt really exist anymore. Madea is running the show. Think of that movie ? when dude was playing himself and his mother. Thats what happened to TP.

Plus hes on assignment hes just doing his job which is to perpetuate the negative stereotypes of black people in america.

Yeah Dave dropped some real ? on that. I remember when this ? aired I really had mad respect for him. The industry is definitely tainted and Tyler Perry is playing right into their hands.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Everytime I see this video, Oparah's ? expressions always trip me out. Almost like she saying "Laaawd Dave, don't say no crazy ? . Oh ? , did this ? really just go there?" She genuinely looks shocked by what he's saying. Dave a trill ass ? for being that real.
  • texas409
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nfwboy wrote: »
    You can't say that you didn't laugh when ol boy ? the dancing girl.

i laughed when dude dropped them kids out the window like damn this ? tp making us look like boogeymen for real but when ol boy ? ol girl that ? didnt sit well with me
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Much respect for this video..it's old but it spoke 100 percent truth.

Dave basically gave a candid view on what really goes on in Hollyweird and Tyler Perry a catalyst for that ? .
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Everytime I see this video, Oparah's ? expressions always trip me out. Almost like she saying "Laaawd Dave, don't say no crazy ? . Oh ? , did this ? really just go there?" She genuinely looks shocked by what he's saying. Dave a trill ass ? for being that real.

I was waiting for Oprah to say "so whats the big deal?" She part of the machine too.