Shaq is goin to air out Da Goat in his new book.. Shaq to Kobe 'I will ? you'...

Options
2»

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    why settle for being the Will Smith of the NBA tho

lol that went over my head ! what does that even mean ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    lol that went over my head ! what does that even mean ?

i dont know. maybe he took too seriously the whole Philadelphia, on the playground where he spent most of his days, shootin some bball outside of the school, etc......then being shipped to the west coast to sit on the throne thing way too seriously. all this time he probably saw Phil Jackson as Uncle Phil, Shaq as Carlton, Rick Fox as Hillary and Trevor, the rest of his team as Jeffrey, and the jumpshot he never liked was his father.
  • R.D.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont know. maybe he took too seriously the whole Philadelphia, on the playground where he spent most of his days, shootin some bball outside of the school, etc......then being shipped to the west coast to sit on the throne thing way too seriously. all this time he probably saw Phil Jackson as Uncle Phil, Shaq as Carlton, Rick Fox as Hillary and Trevor, the rest of his team as Jeffrey, and the jumpshot he never liked was his father.

*dies*

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

*dead*

LMAO!!!
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    smh @ shaq...

just go away... what are you going to tell us that we don't know already?

Why not talk about how you cheated on your wife before Kobe ratted you out?

WHy not talk about how your a overgrown man and still act like a child?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I Always Knew Kobe Didnt Really ? With His Teammates But Damn I Never Knew He Was That Disasscociated From Them....Lol @ Bean Getting Invited To Dinner And Going Michael Jordan On Them "Awww Hell Naw I Dont Go To Dinner With No ? "
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but think about it, kobe had been pretty much sheltered his whole life, he probably was a bit socially awkward and didn't quite fit in with the established nba players. he couldn't form an off the court bond with alot of veterans. remember at that time, players didn't really respect the out of high school players, especially ones who had thought to force a trade, and especially ones who were being compared to Jordan. he hadn't earned his dues and teammate or not, he didn't walk into that situation with the respect of the players. and during his first few years he wasn't even of age to go out with those guys. i know he was kobe and could have got away with it, but he had never done it before so why change? its probably a good thing he kept to himself b/c if he were going out and mixing it up with shaq, and the crew, he'd be dead or a junkie or even worse, shawn kemp. ? and drinking himself right out of the league.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waits for shaq vs kobe vs lebron vs.kobe vs wade jordan vs pippen vs wade vs kobe vs lebron vs magic vs. Kareem vs bill russel vs duncan vs shaq vs kobe vs jordan vs lebron vs kobe vs billfiger

lmaaaaooooo lol
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    shaq just butthurt cuz kobe won more chips than him... and that he needed kobe more than kobe needed him
  • R.D.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but think about it, kobe had been pretty much sheltered his whole life, he probably was a bit socially awkward and didn't quite fit in with the established nba players. he couldn't form an off the court bond with alot of veterans. remember at that time, players didn't really respect the out of high school players, especially ones who had thought to force a trade, and especially ones who were being compared to Jordan. he hadn't earned his dues and teammate or not, he didn't walk into that situation with the respect of the players. and during his first few years he wasn't even of age to go out with those guys. i know he was kobe and could have got away with it, but he had never done it before so why change? its probably a good thing he kept to himself b/c if he were going out and mixing it up with shaq, and the crew, he'd be dead or a junkie or even worse, shawn kemp. ? and drinking himself right out of the league.

probably true
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    These two will never like each other...Shaq might be a hater on the low...Didn't he have problems with D-Wade towards the end of his Miami run? Then the beef with Dwight Howard.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVGg2Mo-bIdVLUpNC09bFNg9Quf5f2f0CtfG6EYKG7kOWDBOj0j5u7K56q

Shaq should just write a Book Called "Me and Kobe" ...? your autobiography and ? your life ? , start that ? in 96 when u 1st met kobe and ended it when the Kobe encounters stops...

it's gonna B a Best Seller

My thoughts exactly.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna cop this!
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Let that ? go Shaq.

SMH.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

yep. I think the only thing they had in common was basketball. Everything else probably not.

Not to mention a 19 year old cocky kid, and a arrogant Shaq in his prime. Shaq probably gave Kobe the old, "One day you can be as good as me rookie" treatment. and Kobe was like "the hell with this dude".

Shaq seems like the guy who shows up to your party uninvited but nobody wants to tell him to go home. Anytime you ? him off he can just strong arm you into changing your mind. lol. Just like those kids in highschool who hit puberty real early and got ? hair and pretty much bully whoever they please. lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Let that ? go Shaq.

SMH.

This

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

**Flatlines**
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol@ yall ? ? on Shaq for Tobe...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think the most played out..corny nick name for an athlete besides tony ? is tobe
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuz....lmao
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    yep. I think the only thing they had in common was basketball. Everything else probably not.

Not to mention a 19 year old cocky kid, and a arrogant Shaq in his prime. Shaq probably gave Kobe the old, "One day you can be as good as me rookie" treatment. and Kobe was like "the hell with this dude".

Shaq seems like the guy who shows up to your party uninvited but nobody wants to tell him to go home. Anytime you ? him off he can just strong arm you into changing your mind. lol. Just like those kids in highschool who hit puberty real early and got ? hair and pretty much bully whoever they please. lol

LMFAO hilarious
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i see shaq is on his superhead ? ......

Slept on post...
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Shaq one big ass ? ? !
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Kobe was too busy filming Moesha to ? with Shaq and them lames.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options