edited November 2011
    Options
    Tommy just accept ur a minority here... u and ya internet friends

The world has spoken. Move on sir
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tommy still mad cause Pac never responded to his fan mail.

HE AINT MAD AT YA

Tommy
  • wiseoneseekstruth
    wiseoneseekstruth Members Posts: 251
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread is some ? .

Common is a dope MC, he was ? gangsta before becoming 'Common Sense'

2Pac is a dope MC, he was ? gangsta on All Eyez On Me because even in his own words, "That's Death Row's album"

Young cats don't even realize the work of Tupac Amaru Shakur before being on Death Row Records.

Dumb young and full of ...
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i see way more comments from the same handful of people that dont like pac in these kinds of threads than the so called pac stans.....just an observation

This.

I also notice how people have to discredit and downplay Pac as a lyricist and overall rapper just to say their favorite rapper is better. It's not that hard to just say they just prefer that rapper's music over Pac's, list reasons why their favorite rapper is better than Pac, basically back up why their favorite rapper is better. It's easy to just post this song or that song is better than anything Pac released, but all that says is that they like that song more than anything Pac put out, not how that rapper is better or how that song is better than what Pac put out.
  • wiseoneseekstruth
    wiseoneseekstruth Members Posts: 251
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why you typin wit the caps lock on buddy? Lmao what the ?

Tupac is wack and overrated,Be a man and accept it duke

He sucked and is only glorified for his persona and not his trash raps

Sorry

WOW lol ... just wow ... Pac did not have trash raps. Common is dope though.

Pac had trash raps after he passed because of people wanting a piece of fame and fortune.

Listen to Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why you typin wit the caps lock on buddy? Lmao what the ?

Tupac is wack and overrated,Be a man and accept it duke

He sucked and is only glorified for his persona and not his trash raps

Sorry

Dont read into the cvaplocks all it was is cap locks... but u know u wrong.. again common subject matter all his catalog 2pac has all done by his death name a common track theres a 2pac track done for that dude. now common is my duede, but this is his lackin point common not versitile. he is 1 demention and when he tries to go diffferent he puts out electric circus or universal mind control those 2 albums alone puts him away from topo 5 catagory. and yo man u the biggest 2pac hater since jimmy henchman
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    WOW lol ... just wow ... Pac did not have trash raps. Common is dope though.

Pac had trash raps after he passed because of people wanting a piece of fame and fortune.

Listen to Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

tommy on that stuff.. idk what 2pac albums he b listening 2.. cuz he str8 buggin

matw aeom makaveli real niigas know common is dope but aint on 2pac level
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I Used to love her>>>>>everything pac has ever released
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *dimension

On pacs 1st 2 albums he talked about conscious stuff and he debuted dressed like brotha J/professor X but he flopped

And since real brothas like poor righteous teachers,Ice Cube,Public Enemy,Rakim,KRS etc already covered those subjects and were better rappers pac was nothin

A nobody

So then he became bishop and acted tough until he got smacked wit da burna and robbed

What did pac talk about after 94 besides katoo,hennessey,enemies,death,misery,biggie and california?

He made white mans world but he loved crackas more than he loved black people so that song is dumb as ? his "substance" is overrated and non existent

Sorry

WTF you talking about? I think you got him confused with your sellout boy Jigga.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *dimension

On pacs 1st 2 albums he talked about conscious stuff and he debuted dressed like brotha J/professor X but he flopped

And since real brothas like poor righteous teachers,Ice Cube,Public Enemy,Rakim,KRS etc already covered those subjects and were better rappers pac was nothin

A nobody

So then he became bishop and acted tough until he got smacked wit da burna and robbed

What did pac talk about after 94 besides katoo,hennessey,enemies,death,misery,biggie and california?

He made white mans world but he loved crackas more than he loved black people so that song is dumb as ? his "substance" is overrated and non existent

Sorry

I usually don't agree with you because most times you just be straight wilding. But I want to know this as well. The same things that Pac chose to speak on in his rhymes had already been covered by the artists you mentioned and then some. I'd like to know why Pac gets more shine for this.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dont read into the cvaplocks all it was is cap locks... but u know u wrong.. again common subject matter all his catalog 2pac has all done by his death name a common track theres a 2pac track done for that dude. now common is my duede, but this is his lackin point common not versitile. he is 1 demention and when he tries to go diffferent he puts out electric circus or universal mind control those 2 albums alone puts him away from topo 5 catagory. and yo man u the biggest 2pac hater since jimmy henchman

stop tryna talk logic to this ? ,....he dont even know if he wanna be a Nas fan or go to sleep to his music, he's confused so you not gonna get nowhere tryna explain nothing to this cat
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Pac was repetitive as ? . And I was a mad hip hop cd collector back in the 80's & 90's, so I had his cd's....not like most of u that jumped on the pac bandwagon after-the-fact

When you use the word "thug" 900 times an album, ? gets boring to me reaaaal quick.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Jigga is a boss

A Icon

a Business

he fraternizes wit crackas to expand his brand

16p9u1.jpg

21owppx.jpg

Tupac shucked and jived around crackas but tore down his brothas

Look at this sellout surrounded by a bunch of bankruptballers

Cuz ? arent knowledgeable about hip hop and they repeat what the 45 pac documentaries tell them

That second pic look like he just tryna get to his dressing rooom, it dont look like he "Hangin out with them" you be reaching like a ? . What does a few pics mean anyway? If that's the case and that's all you have to do to be a sellout your boy Jay got everybody beat as far as white socializing. Dont make me post pics of him kickin it with Coldplay proudly and Gwenth Poutro and the rest of his illuminatti buddies that he stop hangin wit Beans and them for. You being a hypocrite again.
  • lethal5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For the life of me, I cant understand why pac gets more props than Chuck D. I'm not saying Chuck's the GOAT, but he had a better influence for black folks than pac did.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And Pac wasn't tryna let them whites near the booth like ya Sell out Jay would word to the forever Young videos so think of something else to say cuz the ? angle for Pac aint gonna work for you.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think Lethal is Toms other SN. 16 post my ? and you be saying almost the same exact dumb ? Uncle Tom saying... pshhh

cant get nobody else to agree with the you huh ...nice try.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Pac was repetitive as ? . And I was a mad hip hop cd collector back in the 80's & 90's, so I had his cd's....not like most of u that jumped on the pac bandwagon after-the-fact

When you use the word "thug" 900 times an album, ? gets boring to me reaaaal quick.

This some ? he woulda said, not just regular Pac hate.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    This some ? he woulda said, not just regular Pac hate.

Damn my G. Why is your blood at 212?
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Jay Z is nothing with out Dame Dash running Rocafella

Dame Dash was the 1 who signed and discovered Kanye West, signed Camron and signed Beanie Sigel all the Rappers that went Platinum on Rocafella the only 1s that actually went Platinum

Jay Z signed Rappers that either flop badly or that can't even get Albums out that nobody cares for like Tru Life, Uncle Murda, J Cole

Jay Z couldn't even get a record deal until Dame created Rocafella and put him on

Dame was the founder of Rocawear and ran it until it was sold and ran Rocafella while Jay Z was just a Rapper

All Jay Z did was make a good Album with Reasonable Doubt and a few decent Albums

While 2pac made classic Albums and made Music a million times better than Jay Z's

2pac is an Icon while Jay Z is just a typical Coke Rapper
  • lethal5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    I think Lethal is Toms other SN. 16 post my ? and you be saying almost the same exact dumb ? Uncle Tom saying... pshhh

cant get nobody else to agree with the you huh ...nice try.

!6 posts is right!, I gotta life outside the the internet bruh....why dont u try logging off sometimes & getting sum ? ....or do u prefer fantasizing bout Pac?
  • Bigavelli
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^You aint from america and u aint black,2 things that makes your opinion null and void

What has any of that got to do with the fact that Dame Dash signed and discovered Kanye, Cam and Beanie Sigel

And that Dame Dash ran Rocafella from 1996 - 2004 while Jay Z was just a Rapper

And that Dame Dash created and ran Rocawear while again Jay Z was just a Rapper on the label while Dame was the businesman and CEO

What has that got to do with the fact Jay Z signed Rappers like Tru Life and Uncle Murda Lol
  • Kwan Dai
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dame didn't discover the artists you mentioned. He signed them. End of story.
  • Bigavelli
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ discovering Cam

Biggie da GOAT put cam on to un rivera who signed cam to his 1st deal

And Jigga is an inspiration to all the black males

He came from da bottom and is on top of the world

But point is Dame Dash signed him to Rocafella in 2002

Jay Z has never discovered or signed a Platinum selling Rapper to Rocafella or Roc Nation to this very day for 15 years he has never managed to sign and put on a Platinum selling Rapper

Many Rappers come from the bottom and make it you acting like Jay Z is the only 1 and even then alotta that was due to Dame Dash helping him and putting him on in 1996 when he couldn't even get a record deal and running Rocafella

All Jay Z did was Rap and has majority wise Rapped about selling coke and money his whole career with the same formula of getting RnB Singers to feature and do the Hooks on most his Songs and using big named Producers
  • Bigavelli
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now 2pac is actually an inspiration to not only blacks but people of all races and backrounds not only based on the fact he came from the bottom grew up with no father, grew up poor, grew up on welfare, grew up with a drug addicted mother etc and became the second highest selling Rap Artist in history but the fact he actually made great and real Music that people could relate to as far as everyday struggles

2pac is a legend and Icon

Jay Z is just a Rapper that couldn't make that type of Music
  • Bigavelli
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Like another poster said it best

Jay Z keeps making the same Song over and over again every Album since his first in 1996 the same Song about selling ? or money, cars and ? with the same formula of an RnB Singer like Mary J Blige, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, R Kelly, Pharrell Williams, Rihanna etc featuring to do the Hook on his Songs and big name Super Producers like Timbaland, Kanye West, Just Blaze, Dr Dre, Swizz Beats, The Neptunes etc Producing his Albums