Bars on Deck: Oddisee, Das Racist, Final Outlaw, Homeboy Sandman & Blu,Miss This One?

Options
traestar
traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Essence

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol what they all doing on BET?

I thought Final Outlaw had some nice bars, but then he appealed to Shady like 'please come sign me,' which I'm never feeling.

Sorry, had to edit your threads title, in the Rules section it states to make a title of your thread ever encompassing of what's inside… it seems strange now, but when the I.C. started out, if you had a vague thread title your thread would be deleted lol. It's good though as everyone knows what they're entering as a user.
  • traestar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Lol what they all doing on BET?

I thought Final Outlaw had some nice bars, but then he appealed to Shady like 'please come sign me,' which I'm never feeling.

Sorry, had to edit your threads title, in the Rules section it states to make a title of your thread ever encompassing of what's inside… it seems strange now, but when the I.C. started out, if you had a vague thread title your thread would be deleted lol. It's good though as everyone knows what they're entering as a user.

yea true, my bad!! I kinda want it to be like a surprize or something, lol!

But yea actually it was Final Outlaw that put the video up on Facebook...then I took a look at it and there was Odd, Outlaw, Blu, Homeboy Sand, and Das Racist!!

About 5 months ago, Oddisee told me that he was spitting a freestyle for BET..I thought it was the Cypher, so imagine my disappointment when the awards came and I didn't see him (Although shoutout to some of the legends that did drop some bars on there). Then yesterday, this video came out with Odd opening and I was like "so thats what he was talking about"
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    yea true, my bad!! I kinda want it to be like a surprize or something, lol!

But yea actually it was Final Outlaw that put the video up on Facebook...then I took a look at it and there was Odd, Outlaw, Blu, Homeboy Sand, and Das Racist!!

About 5 months ago, Oddisee told me that he was spitting a freestyle for BET..I thought it was the Cypher, so imagine my disappointment when the awards came and I didn't see him (Although shoutout to some of the legends that did drop some bars on there). Then yesterday, this video came out with Odd opening and I was like "so thats what he was talking about"

Haha that's amazing, you conversed with Oddisee??

Yeah, sorry, seems kinda silly, but if it happens over and over then thread titles will start becoming like The Reason and every other forum on the I.C.

I thought Final Outlaw was nice, he got some nice music? Never really checked for him…
  • traestar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Haha that's amazing, you conversed with Oddisee??

Yeah, sorry, seems kinda silly, but if it happens over and over then thread titles will start becoming like The Reason and every other forum on the I.C.

I thought Final Outlaw was nice, he got some nice music? Never really checked for him…

Oddisee is Spitkicker fam, of course!!
    Underrated Giant in the Mello Music Group as well!!

Final Outlaw's music I haven't listened to until he invited me but he's dope..
  • skeep
    skeep Members Posts: 298
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dope. Thanks for this.
  • traestar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    skeep wrote: »
    Dope. Thanks for this.

Oh no doubt man!