Check these vids out smh

dude snapped

smh@ no deadlifting

Comments

• babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So hold up, now they got gyms for sensitive ? ?!

"An unintimidating environment"?!........at the gym?!
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? is counter-intuitive....like kicking out people that cheer at a football game....glad i saw this though, that's one gym i'll never go to
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I got one right next to my crib. I was a member for a couple months, but their free weight area is ridiculously small. It's nothing but machines and cardio equipment in there. The $10 monthly price is tough to beat, though. But I never felt like I had a good strong workout with those machines. Need my free weights.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tarheelman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I never saw anyone set the alarm off at the one by my crib either. But noise doesn't really bother me anyway. I've got my music on loud, so I don't hear anything. And when I used to go there, I usually went around 10-10:30, and it was only a few other people in there.

Those purple and yellow Planet Fitness colors started messing with me after awhile. Made a ? feel like he was working out on the set of "Barney"...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tarheelman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. Yeah, that kinda threw me off. I remember when I first signed up, and they told me about it, I was like "you kidding, right?" That was a ill hustle, like the dentist I went to that had cookies and candy at the receptionist desk.