Dr Conrad Murray: Guilty

Options
the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
Dr Conrad Murray has been found guilty on involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. jail time is estimated around 4 years.

thoughts on the verdict and trial in general?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Right verdict.

He's not to blame for MJs drug usage but he was the doctor administering the ? , he should've stayed and done right after giving him the propofol. He was very negligent. I doubt he'll do the 4 years, doubt he'll even do 2 years.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Right verdict.

He's not to blame for MJs drug usage but he was the doctor administering the ? , he should've stayed and done right after giving him the propofol. He was very negligent. I doubt he'll do the 4 years, doubt he'll even do 2 years.

right. he was being negligent and thats what got him. if he was doing everything right and not letting MJ inject himself there wouldn't even be a trial
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wack thread
    Who cares? The worlds better off without that ? .
    Close Thread
  • Friend or Foe II
    Friend or Foe II Members Posts: 23
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dr conrad murray is ? , and certainly did not act as a doctor, but rather as a drug dealer. ? him.

whatever you think of jackson is completely immaterial, the fact is that this doctor committed criminal acts, costing the life of his patient, behind the cover of his medical license so he could make a ? load of money.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He should be given a medal for killing that child molester.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He should be given a medal for killing that child molester.
    the man made Thriller. THRILLER. who cares if he molested some kids?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol mj's death was a hit, quite frankly he was worth more dead than alive and conrad murray was the fall guy, not that i give two ? about murray
  • VIBE
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Conrad is an idiot, for not realizing that Darkskinned Black men in post-2004 America...should never ever go with a jury trial!

...bcuz America hates our existence now...

Fucc should've gone with a bench trial, and been found innocent, just like the White dr.'s who helped MJ ? himself

Get the ? with this black always found guilty ? outta here, OJ walked free after almost beheading Nicole and slaughtering Ron Goldman, leads police on a pursuit, blood found in his Bronco and yet they didn't find him guilty lol gtfoh man, Murry is guilty, period.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yes, the ol' gloves didn't fit trick lol but the blood in his bronco and the chase didn't ring any bells.