Eternal Hell

Options
beenwize
beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Those interested in what Hell means in the New Testament please view this video. Brings some very important thoughts to mind that all so called Christians should ask themselves.

Comments

• beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Those interested in what Hell means in the New Testament please view this video. Brings some very important thoughts to mind that all so called Christians should ask themselves.

been saying this for the longest....there are disagreeable and demonic entities out there but no one being named satan and none of these are in competition with YHWH. they are just creatures of a different make-up than us
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is a certain aspect in which I agree in respect to name/reference of who this adversary is, but to say that ? and The Adversary are siding with each other is a bit too much; that it is The Adversary's "job" to deceive.

And as far as "Hell" goes...this place does exists, but not in a way that suggest that it is an consequence to immorality...which I think the guy in the video pointed out.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    There is a certain aspect in which I agree in respect to name/reference of who this adversary is, but to say that ? and The Adversary are siding with each other is a bit too much; that it is The Adversary's "job" to deceive.

And as far as "Hell" goes...this place does exists, but not in a way that suggest that it is an consequence to immorality...which I think the guy in the video pointed out.

ask yourself this: does sin exist because of the adversary or does the adversary exist because of sin? either the most high all powerful or not. there is no competing with omnipotence...
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options

hell is a condition on earth... Sorry to say but Christian theology doctrine of "hell" is not supported by facts.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    ask yourself this: does sin exist because of the adversary or does the adversary exist because of sin? either the most high all powerful or not. there is no competing with omnipotence...

I believe sin exists as a result of our disobedience. What the The Adversary had to do with it has nothing to do with some sort of "pact" with ? . He acted on his own and it in his case, it just happen to lead to man's fall.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
    all i know is that eternal hell is a LONG ASS ? TIME like infinity/eternal/4life/forever all combined ? damn that would suck

its all mind control programming thru fear tactics... studying deeper into Bible scripture will disprove hell.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its all mind control programming thru fear tactics... studying deeper into Bible scripture will disprove hell.

Just because people use "Hell" as a scare tactic doesn't mean it doesn't exist. To me, Hell is not a place where people are tormented knowing they have abandoned ? . It is a place where people are tormented and don't know they have abandoned ? ...spending an eternity searching for something that will never satisfy.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just because people use "Hell" as a scare tactic doesn't mean it doesn't exist. To me, Hell is not a place where people are tormented knowing they have abandoned ? . It is a place where people are tormented and don't know they have abandoned ? ...spending an eternity searching for something that will never satisfy.

"hell" is a fear tactic that does not exist... its a tool to keep people in control. humanity will begin to heal and progress when we realize that the Creator of the Universe did not give us religion.

This book the king james "version" of the Bible was forced upon the indegenous people of the world with threats of accept a white man ? and go to heaven after death or if u dont believe go to hell. What makes matters worst is that the people that placed religion on us dont have to defend it anymore since they have people controlled by religion defending it now. But the powers that be put up a powerful illusion with all this drama about Satan and the End of the World to keep u STUCK and blinded from seeing.

"hell" is rooted in PAGANISM just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny... do your research.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Wow, After watching the first video what really pains me is just how foriegn this concept is to the average Christian church goer.

Instead of criticizing these slumbering souls, we really got our work cut out for us trying to clean up the mess that mainstream religion has made that in most cases was done with good intentions. I don't agree with this dudes statement about the new testament making satan out to be an arch nemesis of ? , because it totally doesn't.......It's the errant interpretation of the people and their blind guides that do that.

In many ways mainstream organized christianity serves as the satan of modern times.

About to watch the second video.......

PEACE
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "hell" is a fear tactic that does not exist... its a tool to keep people in control. humanity will begin to heal and progress when we realize that the Creator of the Universe did not give us religion.

This book the king james "version" of the Bible was forced upon the indegenous people of the world with threats of accept a white man ? and go to heaven after death or if u dont believe go to hell. What makes matters worst is that the people that placed religion on us dont have to defend it anymore since they have people controlled by religion defending it now. But the powers that be put up a powerful illusion with all this drama about Satan and the End of the World to keep u STUCK and blinded from seeing.

"hell" is rooted in PAGANISM just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny... do your research.

You are right...the Creator of the Universe didn't "create" religion, but still doesn't get rid of Hell. And what good is doing research if it doesn't change your heart? There is this sense that you praise knowledge more than the One who allows it to exist.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You are right...the Creator of the Universe didn't "create" religion, but still doesn't get rid of Hell. And what good is doing research if it doesn't change your heart? There is this sense that you praise knowledge more than the One who allows it to exist.

? is within all of us he is not some external entity that needs praise or worship... meditation is better than prayer. we live in a infinite universe just like we have insects, sea creatures, and birds we also have life in other worlds, dimensions and etc seen and unseen. There is life out there jus like us and there is also life out there much more powerful than us and some that feed off of our energy. There are deities out there that want worship and praise. Wen you look at the history of ancient and some modern religion most of these deities were real entities from other worlds. Some of these deities have helped humanity while some of these deities have manipulated humanity. There is good and evil and things out there much more powerful then us. Most of our religions have been given to us from these other worldly entities that seek control, power, and worship in exchange for technology and other things. In my opinion most of the modern advances in technology have been given to us from otherworldly beings. This might sound out there and foriegn to most people but thats typical sense we have been conditioned not to believe anything other than what we are programmed to believe. Just know that alien and other worldly beings are real and they have visited earth in ancient times and I wouldnt doubt that they still visit earth in modern times. This is also one reason why we are controlled and are required to have passports and etc to limit where we travel on earth. And there is UFO reports all the time all over the world... Remember we live in an infinite universe just like earth is teaming with life the universe is also teaming with life.

We are all on our own spiritual journey... The Creator does not require us to be robots.
    Religion requires us to be robots.

Everything in the Bible is not literal most of it is astrological. The earth goes through different ages and cycles all the time. We are in an age of evil right now. Soon we will be entering a type of golden/enlightenment age this is why most of humanity is beginning to awaken. When you read the Bible and it speaks about that wicked one being revealed thats talking about the wicked rulers of this world being revealed case in point the illuminati. This evil age is coming to an END and this is one reason why the evil rulers of the world are doing all this fear and war mongering. They will attempt to destroy most of humanity as this evil age comes to an end. The earth goes through cycles on its own as well it is a living organism and it cleanses it self in cycles.

peace
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Peace

Thousands of years ago, in the Book of Revelations, the bible pretty much told us that we Earthlings are not alone...and I believe there are at least 3 other types of living, ? -erectus type of organisms, on other planets

The book of Revelations is not all literal but mostly astrological and its about the end of this evil AGE. The earth goes through many cycles as the universe is always constant. The earth has had golden ages before like Ancient Egypt. The rulers of this world know that there time is up soon thats why they want to destroy people through these wars. dont feed into all this fear mongering becuz they gon continue it as they instigate more wars for control of the earth population as this age begins to end. We are already in a spiritual awakening to the evil rulers and its no way possible they will be able to continue so they will continue to ? people off.

The economy is falling because the evil rulers of this world that are bringing it down to weaken and control people and keep them in a state of fear. If people werent dependent of the system they would be just fine. But we live in a world where most people are dependent on evil rulers. The illuminati is not only consisted of earthly beings. They have secret knowledge hidden from us and certain entities that help them.

As you see in the scripture below they wrote the end of the "AGE" as the earth will still continue to exist in cycles of different ages.

Matthew 28:20
    Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is within all of us he is not some external entity that needs praise or worship... meditation is better than prayer. we live in a infinite universe just like we have insects, sea creatures, and birds we also have life in other worlds, dimensions and etc seen and unseen. There is life out there jus like us and there is also life out there much more powerful than us and some that feed off of our energy. There are deities out there that want worship and praise. Wen you look at the history of ancient and some modern religion most of these deities were real entities from other worlds. Some of these deities have helped humanity while some of these deities have manipulated humanity. There is good and evil and things out there much more powerful then us. Most of our religions have been given to us from these other worldly entities that seek control, power, and worship in exchange for technology and other things. In my opinion most of the modern advances in technology have been given to us from otherworldly beings. This might sound out there and foriegn to most people but thats typical sense we have been conditioned not to believe anything other than what we are programmed to believe. Just know that alien and other worldly beings are real and they have visited earth in ancient times and I wouldnt doubt that they still visit earth in modern times. This is also one reason why we are controlled and are required to have passports and etc to limit where we travel on earth. And there is UFO reports all the time all over the world... Remember we live in an infinite universe just like earth is teaming with life the universe is also teaming with life.

We are all on our own spiritual journey... The Creator does not require us to be robots.
    Religion requires us to be robots.

Everything in the Bible is not literal most of it is astrological. The earth goes through different ages and cycles all the time. We are in an age of evil right now. Soon we will be entering a type of golden/enlightenment age this is why most of humanity is beginning to awaken. When you read the Bible and it speaks about that wicked one being revealed thats talking about the wicked rulers of this world being revealed case in point the illuminati. This evil age is coming to an END and this is one reason why the evil rulers of the world are doing all this fear and war mongering. They will attempt to destroy most of humanity as this evil age comes to an end. The earth goes through cycles on its own as well it is a living organism and it cleanses it self in cycles.

peace

Maybe to you, but this "? within" stuff is not what is suggested in the Bible. In the Bible, because of our disobedience, mankind is ? 's Enemy and that we can't and won't seek ? willfully without ? intervening.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Maybe to you, but this "? within" stuff is not what is suggested in the Bible. In the Bible, because of our disobedience, mankind is ? 's Enemy and that we can't and won't seek ? willfully without ? intervening.

its pretty clear that Yah is within us per the scriptures. Examples:
    Gen 41:38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find [such a one] as this [is], a man in whom the Spirit of ? [is]?
    Exd 35:31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of ? , in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;
    Num 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would ? that all the LORD'S people were prophets, [and] that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!
    1Sa 10:6 And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.
    1Sa 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
    Pro 20:27 The spirit of man [is] the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
    Eze 37:12 -14 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
    AND I SHALL PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

...and probably the most basic example-
    Psa 82:5-7 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.
    But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

the worst thing you could do to yourself spiritually is not overstand the context of the afore-mentioned scriptures. YHWH is not like the greek ? gods who sit somewhere far off and play with mens lives. Yah gave us His power bruh....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gen 41:38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find [such a one] as this [is], a man in whom the Spirit of ? [is]?
    Exd 35:31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of ? , in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;
    Num 11:29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would ? that all the LORD'S people were prophets, [and] that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!
    1Sa 10:6 And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.
    1Sa 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
    Pro 20:27 The spirit of man [is] the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
    Eze 37:12 -14 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
    AND I SHALL PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

Psa 82:5-7 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

the worst thing you could do to yourself spiritually is not overstand the context of the afore-mentioned scriptures. YHWH is not like the greek ? gods who sit somewhere far off and play with mens lives. Yah gave us His power bruh....

All Praise is due, a couple of years back a meditated, eat right, lived right, worship and search with my whole soul, no drinking, smoking or drugs of any was in my body and And tried my hardest to become one with YHWH, MYSELF, NATURE AND THE UNIVERSE.

Then YHWH showed me something i never forget, for a few minutes while i was in at a place meditating and excersing at a lake all of a sudden my sense's changed. My vision got clearer, the colors got REAL brighter, my hearing was like 1000000000000000x enchance i heard every creeping thing that moved, and everything around me had a aura and was alive. And i felt so small to the universe, and i looked around in this bliss, touching tress and feeliing their energy. And i was just slient. I didnt even trip, i had this feeling and something told me just enjoy it and dont think about it because if i do it will go away

then all of sudden it just faded away slowly and i gave thanks to the most high, YAHUWAH. All that spirtuality journey some are on, i been through that YAHUWAH had me to read the anicent books from The Quran, The Book of the Dead, about buddha, Vedas, Tao Ching. Because all that led me back to everything THE TORAH. THE TORAH is that missing link that connected everything.

All that yin and yang, tai ching, yoga and all that goes back to the science of YAHUWAH. And all that was shown to me in 3 year time because i humble myself, open my mind, soul, heart to YAHUWAH and ask him, who am i and why my people is like this and why we went through all this in history and YAHUWAH told me who my people is and who am I. No MAN OR WOMAN told me, but YAHUWAH by slowly walking me to the truth, and that's after years of wonders and signs YAHUWAH SHOWED ME. But i never got back to it, Im stiff necked a Hebrew.

SO HELL is when your actions and living foul inviting demons into your life by having negative energy that's is manifest by YOU.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options

But, then you would have to look at the scriptures that put man in a state in which we are not ? 's Equals. I'm for equality if it is in respect to the image ? has us to bear, but to say that in our sin that we can work towards that equality is to deceive ourselves. Besides, anybody can say they serve ? or that they are "Christian". That is one of the reason for the strife that comes from religion...too many people claiming "? ".
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
    16Know ye not that ye are the temple of ? , and that the Spirit of ? dwelleth in you?

17If any man defile the temple of ? , him shall ? destroy; for the temple of ? is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
    19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of ? , and ye are not your own?

20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify ? in your body, and in your spirit, which are ? 's.

I'm not sure how true they are but you should do some research into the gnostic gospels if interested. They are said to have spiritual teachings for humanity but had been suppressed by the powers that be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnostic_Gospels

The Gnostic Gospels are a collection of about fifty-two texts supposedly based upon the ancient wisdom teachings of several prophets and spiritual leaders including Jesus, written from the 2nd to the 4th century AD.[1] These gospels are not part of the standard Biblical canon of any major Christian denomination, and as such are part of what is called the New Testament apocrypha. Recent novels and films that refer to the gospels have recently increased public interest.[2][3]

The word gnostic comes from the Greek word gnosis, meaning "knowledge", which is often used in Greek philosophy in a manner more consistent with the English "enlightenment". Some scholars continue to maintain traditional dating for the emergence of Gnostic philosophy and religious movements.[4] It is now generally believed that the evidence suggests that Gnosticism was a Jewish movement which subsequently reacted to Christianity or that Gnosticism emerged directly in reaction to Christianity.[5] The name "Christian gnostics" came to represent a segment of the Early Christian community that believed that salvation lay not in merely worshipping Christ, but in psychic or pneumatic souls learning to free themselves from the material world via the revelation.[6] According to this tradition, the answers to spiritual questions are to be found within, not without.[2] Furthermore, the gnostic path does not require the intermediation of a church for salvation. Some scholars, such as Edward Conze and Elaine Pagels, have suggested that gnosticism blends teachings like those attributed to Jesus Christ with teachings found in Eastern traditions.[1]
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But, then you would have to look at the scriptures that put man in a state in which we are not ? 's Equals. I'm for equality if it is in respect to the image ? has us to bear, but to say that in our sin that we can work towards that equality is to deceive ourselves. Besides, anybody can say they serve ? or that they are "Christian". That is one of the reason for the strife that comes from religion...too many people claiming "? ".

not equal for that suggests two seperate entities. the best way i can describe it as ra un nefer postulated in the metu neter (vol. 2 i think) that man's higher consciousness is to the most high as a rain drop is to all the bodies of water on the earth combined. same thing different form on a microcosmic scale.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    16Know ye not that ye are the temple of ? , and that the Spirit of ? dwelleth in you?

17If any man defile the temple of ? , him shall ? destroy; for the temple of ? is holy, which temple ye are.

19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of ? , and ye are not your own?

20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify ? in your body, and in your spirit, which are ? 's.

I'm not sure how true they are but you should do some research into the gnostic gospels if interested. They are said to have spiritual teachings for humanity but had been suppressed by the powers that be.

The Gnostic Gospels are a collection of about fifty-two texts supposedly based upon the ancient wisdom teachings of several prophets and spiritual leaders including Jesus, written from the 2nd to the 4th century AD.[1] These gospels are not part of the standard Biblical canon of any major Christian denomination, and as such are part of what is called the New Testament apocrypha. Recent novels and films that refer to the gospels have recently increased public interest.[2][3]

The word gnostic comes from the Greek word gnosis, meaning "knowledge", which is often used in Greek philosophy in a manner more consistent with the English "enlightenment". Some scholars continue to maintain traditional dating for the emergence of Gnostic philosophy and religious movements.[4] It is now generally believed that the evidence suggests that Gnosticism was a Jewish movement which subsequently reacted to Christianity or that Gnosticism emerged directly in reaction to Christianity.[5] The name "Christian gnostics" came to represent a segment of the Early Christian community that believed that salvation lay not in merely worshipping Christ, but in psychic or pneumatic souls learning to free themselves from the material world via the revelation.[6] According to this tradition, the answers to spiritual questions are to be found within, not without.[2] Furthermore, the gnostic path does not require the intermediation of a church for salvation. Some scholars, such as Edward Conze and Elaine Pagels, have suggested that gnosticism blends teachings like those attributed to Jesus Christ with teachings found in Eastern traditions.[1]
    Yeah I had the nag hammadi library. seems like they lump together gnostic writings that dont go together though. it was some wild jumps in influence and doctrinal standpoint (so to speak) in the volumes i read but its been a long time and my book has been permanently borrowed...u know how that go...
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    All Praise is due, a couple of years back a meditated, eat right, lived right, worship and search with my whole soul, no drinking, smoking or drugs of any was in my body and And tried my hardest to become one with YHWH, MYSELF, NATURE AND THE UNIVERSE.

Then YHWH showed me something i never forget, for a few minutes while i was in at a place meditating and excersing at a lake all of a sudden my sense's changed. My vision got clearer, the colors got REAL brighter, my hearing was like 1000000000000000x enchance i heard every creeping thing that moved, and everything around me had a aura and was alive. And i felt so small to the universe, and i looked around in this bliss, touching tress and feeliing their energy. And i was just slient. I didnt even trip, i had this feeling and something told me just enjoy it and dont think about it because if i do it will go away

then all of sudden it just faded away slowly and i gave thanks to the most high, YAHUWAH. All that spirtuality journey some are on, i been through that YAHUWAH had me to read the anicent books from The Quran, The Book of the Dead, about buddha, Vedas, Tao Ching. Because all that led me back to everything THE TORAH. THE TORAH is that missing link that connected everything.

All that yin and yang, tai ching, yoga and all that goes back to the science of YAHUWAH. And all that was shown to me in 3 year time because i humble myself, open my mind, soul, heart to YAHUWAH and ask him, who am i and why my people is like this and why we went through all this in history and YAHUWAH told me who my people is and who am I. No MAN OR WOMAN told me, but YAHUWAH by slowly walking me to the truth, and that's after years of wonders and signs YAHUWAH SHOWED ME. But i never got back to it, Im stiff necked a Hebrew.

SO HELL is when your actions and living foul inviting demons into your life by having negative energy that's is manifest by YOU.

the portion i bolded is EXTRA paramount. dont trip though on ur development- we are like the earth..there are seasons to sow, to rap, for the earth to rest etc. you just going through a long winter thats all...
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options

The problem with this is that there is the impression that people actually can find ? within...that it is possible to save themselves from their own shortcomings...and the Bible suggests that it's not possible. Sin makes man pretty much "dead" in respect to ? .
  • alissowack
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not equal for that suggests two seperate entities. the best way i can describe it as ra un nefer postulated in the metu neter (vol. 2 i think) that man's higher consciousness is to the most high as a rain drop is to all the bodies of water on the earth combined. same thing different form on a microcosmic scale.

...or maybe I should have went this route. Because of sin, we are "dead" to ? . There isn't enough knowledge or discipline to give any sort of life to our standing with ? . It's not to make it sound like people should stop studying their Bibles and try to live a righteous life...and I'm not saying we can't enjoy the feelings of enlightenment, but in respect to ? they mean nothing.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The problem with this is that there is the impression that people actually can find ? within...that it is possible to save themselves from their own shortcomings...and the Bible suggests that it's not possible. Sin makes man pretty much "dead" in respect to ? .

Well the "version" of the Bible we have today comes from the Romans... Weren't they the enemies of Christ and the Hebrews? Do you really think they put all the knowledge in our modern day Bibles? Christianity during the 1st and 2nd centuries was completely different from the way it is now. Why do you think the Romans carried out the Inquisition and murdered millions of people that were following a gnostic form of Christianity? Do some research into early forms of Christianity it wasn't only about worshiping someone for salvation but had spiritual wisdom of knowing thyself within.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ...or maybe I should have went this route. Because of sin, we are "dead" to ? . There isn't enough knowledge or discipline to give any sort of life to our standing with ? . It's not to make it sound like people should stop studying their Bibles and try to live a righteous life...and I'm not saying we can't enjoy the feelings of enlightenment, but in respect to ? they mean nothing.

You are, as they say back home in the k'far (village) you are "dead right" ..so maybe I should re- route. Because of sin, we are "dead" period, to the portion of Yah within to Yah in absoute, Ain Soph. What is sin??
    Lexicon Results
    Strong's H2398 - chata'
    חָטָא

Transliteration

chata'

Pronunciation

khä·tä' (Key)

Part of Speech

verb

Root Word (Etymology)

A primitive root

TWOT Reference

Outline of Biblical Usage

1) to sin, miss, miss the way, go wrong, incur guilt, forfeit, purify from uncleanness

a) (Qal)

1) to miss

2) to sin, miss the goal or path of right and duty

3) to incur guilt, incur penalty by sin, forfeit

b) (Piel)

1) to bear loss

2) to make a sin-offering

3) to purify from sin

4) to purify from uncleanness

c) (Hiphil)

1) to miss the mark

2) to induce to sin, cause to sin

3) to bring into guilt or condemnation or punishment

d) (Hithpael)

1) to miss oneself, lose oneself, wander from the way

2) to purify oneself from uncleanness

Key ponts on the primary root of the word sin as it first written with the account of Cain and Abel in B'Raysheet (Genesis) n the Hebraic thought---miss, miss the way, go wrong, incur guilt, forfeit, purify from uncleanness miss the mark
    BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY to miss ONESELF, lose oneself. You are dead to you in sin. The shows we were given the ultimate power. To be able to choose life or death. You looking at the whole paradigm pessimistically and that aint the proper wisdom on the subject of sin because it locks you into it indefinitely.
    There isn't enough knowledge or discipline to give any sort of life to our standing with ? BUT if you add joy and giving it don't hurt. People should stop studying their Bible and demonstrate it in Spirit and Truth which results in a prosperous and righteous life...and I'm saying we can enjoy the feelings of enlightenment and in respect to the Yah within and YHWH Elohekha in the absolute, Ain soph=they mean everything. Stringing together the lifestyle (observable worship/work) with the thread of the series of "nows" in a joyful, knowledgable, disciplined, righteous and enlightened frame of mind= eternal life.