Big Nationwide State of Emergency Test today at 2 ET. WTF?????

Options
Silverfoxxx
Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
Have anyone heard about this ? ?? The Us government will be turning of all , tvs, radios, at 2 ET to run a proclaimed State of emergency test. Its the first time it has ever been done before. Being a perosn that doesnt trust the government or secret society, ? juz dont add up to me. Why is the government testing this in the middle of the day? Whats the purpose of this ? ? Idk maybe im tripping, but i always feel like the secret government is covering something up from us. They will run a 30 secouns test and cut off most electronic devices. ? is mad wierd.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/us/emergency-alert-test/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its 2:01... im typing this from my underground bunker..i had no interruptions in my service
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah i made a thread on this weeks ago, its funny though it happened on 11-9, 9-11 hmmm
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Idk maybe im tripping-
    probably this
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cut off devices? lol no I was on the Internet when it happened. They just aired the beep sound w a picture that said Emergency Test System (this is not a real emergency).

What I found weird and funny was they guy said this right before it went on.."any moment now there will be, for the first time, a nationwide ETS. Now I want to warn you this is just a test, there is no emergency. The government wants to test this just in case of a nuclear attack... *test*

I was like whoa lol that was perfect timing and proceeded to laugh and read articles.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options