Tosh.0 is this show pushing the ? agenda

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
I used to like this show when it came out but it seems as if they try to shock you more and more with extremely ? ? its like i have to say pause every 5 min to watch this show . at the end of a skit clowning tebow they show a dude giving guy head in a bathroom what kind of extra homoshit is this. it wasn't blurred out enough

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    without a long dialogue on why I say yes...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah that show has alot of ? ? . is tosh ? for real?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Yeah that show has alot of ? ? . is tosh ? for real?

idk i would think so
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never even heard of the show but I wont watch anything with ? ? like this. Dont hate ? people but I dont wana be seeing them in the act of passion either.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Never even heard of the show but I wont watch anything with ? ? like this. Dont hate ? people but I dont wana be seeing them in the act of passion either.

co sizzle.......
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

What about Oz? Full of gayness but one of the best shows ever.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Sounds like something you need to discuss with your therapist under the constraints of doctor/patient confidentiality
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah tosh.0 can be funny but at times I cringe at some of that ? and have to change the channel.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

LOL you know something funny? I used to watch that show all the time, and yeah it is one of the best shows ever. To me that's different cuz it's real life ? you just can't ignore. Kind of like that weird scene in that 50 cent movie in which he was fighting naked prisoners in the shower. It was weird as ? to watch but it's real life so I didnt think it ? to watch it. I don't even know what this Tosh O show is I've heard of it but never actually watched it. I doubt I'll watch a show in which a character does ? ? just to be funny, ehh can't do it. I'd watch some lesbians go at it though....
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah lot of ? ? on this show. . .i should be ashamed but the comedy is off the chain to me. . .im always laughing and shocked..
    i dont know if he ? or not. . did you see the episode with the black lady with the biggest ? in the world. . .tosh was in the middle of them ? blowing bubbles. .. lol .. he crazy
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    some of the ? be funny but the shock comedy aint funny to me though. it's either some ? ? or somebody throwing up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah some white folk think that putting up the ? for shock value is funny ...and a huge portion of the shock ? is ? ? ...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2011
    Options

There's a big Difference in showing what actually happens in prison on a show about prison than some extra random act of gayness for no reason They really don't blurr enough out at that
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tosh is not ? , he just real open minded and like ? with ppl minds. Believe or not, dude is actually dating a beautiful super model
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't give a ? if he's ? , not ? , whether the show pushes this or that, it's ? hilarious.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Oh noes, I just seen some ? ? on tv, I'm about to turn ? ."
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man that ? ? in the entertainment biz period is overbearing. there are no "big" comedies W/O ? shiy in 'em. hangover 2 damn near made me nauseois. damn near anything associated with the seth rogen/jonah hill camp got that ? bad.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    in the beginning, it was actual comedy, now i cant watch a second of that ? . to dude who said he just ? wit peoples minds, there are plenty of other ways to ? wit peoples mind besides the ? that this cat is on.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    in the beginning, it was actual comedy, now i cant watch a second of that ? . to dude who said he just ? wit peoples minds, there are plenty of other ways to ? wit peoples mind besides the ? that this cat is on.

exactly dave chappelle and his writers knew how to ? with peoples minds in a creative way. that tosh ? is 8th grade ? ... it makes me no difference I just keep changing the channel when i see that ? on.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    exactly dave chappelle and his writers knew how to ? with peoples minds in a creative way. that tosh ? is 8th grade ? ... it makes me no difference I just keep changing the channel when i see that ? on.
    that is not fair to chappelle and his staff are brothers and though fam comparing them to the weirdo deviant they were not into the white boy comedy like TOSH so of course chappelle was more rounded and not needed the ? ? to get laughs and ? with minds. The ? agenda is the white Roman Ritual way and they are trying to indoctrinate as many weak minded on the fence no getting ? so they may as well jump ? kats as possible...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tosh is not ? , he just real open minded and like ? with ppl minds. Believe or not, dude is actually dating a beautiful super model

yeah...... after a awile all this open minded ? is just being ? does it matter who your dating if your doing mad gayshit on tv?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I don't give a ? if he's ? , not ? , whether the show pushes this or that, it's ? hilarious.

Co-sign...he's inappropriate in many ways, the ? jokes are just part of it.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the fact that you guys are uncomfortable with the humor proves that tosh is doing his job right.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He's ? . There is something ? in every episode. Turned down a girl that wanted to kiss him and then lets a man kiss him?

He is funny but he is funny.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? ? or not, that ? is not funny at all. his standup was like baby ? mixed with sour skunk squeezins on a bed of baby ? that came out of a baby who ate the original babies who shat. and if u into that type of ? ? he's on theres something up with you.