Stream samples from my new album, "SCIENCE", dropping TOMORROW May 21st!

define
define Members Posts: 7
edited June 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
http://rottinmusic.bandcamp.com/

Head over to the official bandcamp where you can now stream samples of 7 of the 8 tracks off the album, the other song being the single, "Primal Urge". I haven't received a update on the album since I submitted the art at the beginning of the week, so I hope all is up to date and it should be available for purchase and streaming tomorrow. If not we'll push the album back a week or so and see if there's anyway we can beef the ? up any more then it is.

But yeah, head there and listen to the samples. You can tell, undoubtely, this is my best work to date. The album was another step in my progression and I feel the next solo album I put out will be my defining peice, as I only have a few areas to tighten up.

I'd love it if you all checked out the samples and told me what you think and what your expectations of the album are. And let us all keep our fingers crossed tomorrow will be the day. I'll be posting up pictures of the album release party that is tomorrow, as I'll be performing alongside MC Frontalot of Nerdcore Fame in Philly, on 12th and Callowhill at the Wolf Building.

Love and Peace ya'll..
DEFINE

( ALL SAMPLES ARE RAW UNMIXED VERSIONS OF THE TRACKS AND STILL SOUND CLEAN AS ? ! )

Comments

• independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited May 2010
    tracks is hot.. respects to my philly ? 'cross the bridge!!!
  • define
    edited May 2010
    good looks man yeah i had a falling out with the engineer of the album cuz he ducked me on the day of it's release and still hasn't sent me the mastered copy, so yeah teeth gotta get kicked in but, good looks on checking out the samples. i'll make sure i keep you posted on the next release by months end.
  • TheMusicMajors
    TheMusicMajors Members Posts: 39
    edited May 2010
    you sound dope. it sounds and looks like you're very serious about your art. keep it up!
  • define
    edited May 2010
    i been rapping for bout 7 years now, i just recently turned 21. up until this year it was always a "hobby", but then i got fired from my job and ever since i've been doing lots of shows, one wit immortal technique and pharaoh monch. then i was featured as the sponsored artist of the month on this mixtape series twice, first copy ft. tech n9ne and the second ft. bone thugz n harmony, and ever since i been trying to make this a career more then a hobby, so yea.

the new ? is gonna show the progression..can't wait for ya'll to hear it. thanks for not sleeping and checking the ? out.
  • TheMusicMajors
    TheMusicMajors Members Posts: 39
    edited June 2010
    define wrote: »
    i been rapping for bout 7 years now, i just recently turned 21. up until this year it was always a "hobby", but then i got fired from my job and ever since i've been doing lots of shows, one wit immortal technique and pharaoh monch. then i was featured as the sponsored artist of the month on this mixtape series twice, first copy ft. tech n9ne and the second ft. bone thugz n harmony, and ever since i been trying to make this a career more then a hobby, so yea.

the new ? is gonna show the progression..can't wait for ya'll to hear it. thanks for not sleeping and checking the ? out.

that's dope. I can respect your grind. You might be interested in our mailing list we offer a lot of information that you might be interested it.
  • define
    edited June 2010
    why the hell not, throw me on. my email is skamdefine@gmail.com