Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Options
John_Blazini
John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
There is a chick i ? with from round my way that mad ? stay simpin her on FB, at work etc.... she and I chilled a few times but I told her she got too many fans for me so we don't really ? with each other anymore.

Are you one of the ? that constantly soup bad chicks up or are u like myself were u acknowledge their beauty but refuse to become a groupie????

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i never liked really loud chicks,

not loud in the sense of sound, but like u just described...

everything they do just creates far too much attention for me....
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    There is a chick i ? with from round my way that mad ? stay simpin her on FB, at work etc.... she and I chilled a few times but I told her she got too many fans for me so we don't really ? with each other anymore.

Are you one of the ? that constantly soup bad chicks up or are u like myself were u acknowledge their beauty but refuse to become a groupie????
    this thread aint ? with out pics ? u know the rules......................
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If a chick is killin a dress.............I'll tell her

If a chick is bad...................... I'll tell her

but on the flip side not payin attention to chicks work out too so........

I dunno

I know what you're talking about tho
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow thats ? IMO. Y'all are so much more insecure than you'll admit. I have had dudes tell me this before. That they can't deal with the attention I get. I was like "oh ok bye then" WTF u want me to do?SMH
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it only leads to an inevitable downfall [sometimes]
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    this thread aint ? with out pics ? u know the rules......................
    I got you B.
    m8ix42.jpg
    244xk75.jpg
    now back on topic........................
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i never liked really loud chicks,

not loud in the sense of sound, but like u just described...

everything they do just creates far too much attention for me....

That doesnt make sense. How is she being "loud" when ? are all on her strictly based on her looks? So you're saying you'll date ugly chicks or average chicks b4 u date someone really pretty- even if she had the perfect personality for you- just because other men try and holla at her all the time?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blaz I see this ? all the time.. I got 2 like that who I bought around the ? 's a couple times and now all of a sudden she getting mad add request from the same ? ... Especially my bottom chick right here.. .

13351104137529602326100.jpg

12303108336149182464100.jpg

13537103728442976568100.jpg

13537103728429643236100.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Wow thats ? IMO. Y'all are so much more insecure than you'll admit. I have had dudes tell me this before. That they can't deal with the attention I get. I was like "oh ok bye then" WTF u want me to do?SMH
    Insecure.................. I'm just not a fan.
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean I never understood this. If you ? with a chick that looks good she's gonna get attention, online and IRL. if you can't deal with it go ? with ugly ? then. Its not that hard to figure out.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sounds like you couldnt find a way to separate yourself from her sheep and got lost in the mix
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited May 2010
    Options

its not insecurity...but the world does not revolve around your looks, or what you have on babygirl...too many woman behave like it does tho...

thats what we mean
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blaz I see this ? all the time.. I got 2 like that who I bought around the ? 's a couple times and now all of a sudden she getting mad add request from the same ? ... Especially my bottom chick right here.. .

13351104137529602326100.jpg

12303108336149182464100.jpg
    ? dayum........................
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well i mean, that's ur life... and that's not his life...

so i mean if dude isn't the type who likes to live in the spotlight all the time, he might not be feeling that enviorment once he's with u...

it's really hard to be laid back with certain people...

it may not be only ur looks, it could just be your overall involvement with everything....

i dealt with the same thing in college, i was always promoting, always hosting this event or that event, always being ivited here and there... and a lotta females i was interested in just wasn't feeling that fast pace....

it's just how ? goes sometimes
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sounds like you couldnt find a way to separate yourself from her sheep and got lost in the mix
    I hit and got my ? sucked....................... without simpin her.................
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There is a difference between just getting attention and craving it........................
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    in hindsight its a good confident booster knowin that your chick is sought after but u know that she's yours -shrugs-
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you hit then who gives a flying ?

you did what you were supposed to do and this thread is pointless
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That doesnt make sense. How is she being "loud" when ? are all on her strictly based on her looks? So you're saying you'll date ugly chicks or average chicks b4 u date someone really pretty- even if she had the perfect personality for you- just because other men try and holla at her all the time?

with me it's not necesarily about the looks, it's about what they're involved in...

if they're like a socialite (sp?) always in the clubs, V.I.P status, always in the scene, special invites everywhere, ppl aways tryning to get them to do a whole lotta extra ? , and i'm more of a laid back type chill person, the ? 's not going to balance out
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its not insecurity...but the world does not revolve around your looks, or what you have on babygirl...too many woman behave like it does tho...

thats what we mean

No one said it does nor do I act like it. But if I get attention and you're mad there's a lot of "fans" as you call them, what am I supposed to do about it?? Go hide in a box or walk around wearing a cloak so I won't get attention for YOUR insecurities? foh I live my life for me, if ? is thirsty let them be thirsty, what that got to do with a guy I'm seeing?
    The guy I'm seeing now is crazy jealous and possessive but he loves it when ? is fiending for me knowing that he's the one who got me. The same way he's attracted to me others may be, so he should stop seeing me for that? wow lol
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you hit then who gives a flying ?

you did what you were supposed to do and this thread is pointless
    how is the thread pointless its an open discussion about ? who feed ? too much............. this is a topic that will always require discussion.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not a problem for me, I could really care less. Im the one thats ? *n her so what difference do it make. I'd rather have a bad ? wit fans than a ugly ? who I cant stand to be in public with. Plus Im kind of a non chalant type person so most the times since the chick see Im not all up on her like them other cats they chase me. Im not new to ? *n bad ? maybe thats why.

I dont love'em
    I dont chase'em
    I duck'em
    Try to get to paper?
    How the ? I dont know ? abt her!
  • Dupac
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I mean I never understood this. If you ? with a chick that looks good she's gonna get attention, online and IRL. if you can't deal with it go ? with ugly ? then. Its not that hard to figure out.

ak...put it like this,

it's like the difference between dating a regular every day guy vs dating an A-list celeb...

one's going to put u much more in the spolight than the other, and if ur just trying to enjoy you and thta person, ? 's going to get real crowded when u ? with that A-list
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    with me it's not necesarily about the looks, it's about what they're involved in...

if they're like a socialite (sp?) always in the clubs, V.I.P status, always in the scene, special invites everywhere, ppl aways tryning to get them to do a whole lotta extra ? , and i'm more of a laid back type chill person, the ? 's not going to balance out

Basically he said yea she fly but she parties all the time.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok

so you smashed

but couldnt deal with the fact that she got mad dudes (lames) that chase her...

if thats the case then AK's right and thats insecurity

but sometimes its reasonable insecurity because bad ? tend to invite attention, drama, etc...

and you didnt want the hassle

cool