Bad @ss chicks who get nothing but attention!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I hang around chicks and I get a lot of attention from other chicks, player FTW
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited June 2010
    man....i dont know about these other chicks but i hate that ? . Back when myspace used to be poppin, i got hella friend request daily from random ass ? . They would all msg me the same sorry ass ? too. I even put disclaimers on my page at one point lol thats how bad it got. Girls who do that are real attention ? and have low self-esteem.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I know a broad that's 41 that does that ? , ? stay trying to holla at her this ? chick here<<<<<<<<<<<
    and she always half naked and ? but still sweats the ? outta me, but I pay her ass no mind, I ? her out on the reg
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Im with you i refuse to be a fan/groupie.. im not here to boost your self confidence.. or make your day..
    what he said.. ^^^^ playmaker stay postin some real ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    missjcapri wrote: »
    man....i dont know about these other chicks but i hate that ? . Back when myspace used to be poppin, i got hella friend request daily from random ass ? . They would all msg me the same sorry ass ? too. I even put disclaimers on my page at one point lol thats how bad it got. Girls who do that are real attention ? and have low self-esteem.

what did your disclaimer say
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It's the gift and the curse.

Every female want a rich man but has the nerve to ? and moan when he's never home or never takes her anywhere...HE DIDNT GET RICH TAKING YOU OUT AND BUYING YOU THINGS ? .

Every man wants a bad chick but has the nerve to get mad when they get stalked by other dudes....U THINK YOU THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD THAT WANTS HER FOR THOSE EXACT SAME REASONS?

There's always a price to pay for anything nice:

You got the mansion but electricity & property taxes are a ? ....You got the sports car but insurance is a mother...You got the bad chick but she aint cleaning up ? or washing not a damn dish.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    its worse 4 dudes seein as jealousy is a female trait...so dudes gettin aggy need to find a chick on they own level, or jus man up...

dat why i can only relate to females who r 10/10

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It's the gift and the curse.

Every female want a rich man but has the nerve to ? and moan when he's never home or never takes her anywhere...HE DIDNT GET RICH TAKING YOU OUT AND BUYING YOU THINGS ? .

Every man wants a bad chick but has the nerve to get mad when they get stalked by other dudes....U THINK YOU THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD THAT WANTS HER FOR THOSE EXACT SAME REASONS?

There's always a price to pay for anything nice:

You got the mansion but electricity & property taxes are a ? ....You got the sports car but insurance is a mother...You got the bad chick but she aint cleaning up ? or washing not a damn dish.

Yeah there are pros and cons to everything. It's all about what you're willing to deal with.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'll keep it real. I having nothing against hanging out with one of these attention ? females on my own terms, But I'm not going to wife someone with that sort of lifestyle or needs attention like that.... As far as hooking up with them every once in a while, having a meal, having some fun then yeah I'm all for it.
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Bad ? are good for ? , and that's it. Too many simp ? to deal with. These type of chicks get you into a few fights. Average chicks are better wifeys.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited June 2010
    Blaz I see this ? all the time.. I got 2 like that who I bought around the ? 's a couple times and now all of a sudden she getting mad add request from the same ? ... Especially my bottom chick right here.. .

13351104137529602326100.jpg

12303108336149182464100.jpg

13537103728442976568100.jpg

13537103728429643236100.jpg

**sends add request**
  • sandiegohiphophustle
    sandiegohiphophustle Members Posts: 77
    edited June 2010
    A chick can look like Dekembe Mutombo in the face but if she has ? and/or a fat ass she'll still get as much attention as a regular dime piece. ? is extra thirsty these days.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    A chick can look like Dekembe Mutombo in the face but if she has ? and/or a fat ass she'll still get as much attention as a regular dime piece. ? is extra thirsty these days.
    ^Truth Post
  • missjcapri
    edited June 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    what did your disclaimer say

Please do not msg me "hey sexy" or any other type of flattering remarks...it will get you NO PLAY. Feel free to add me though....

-J.CAPRI
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Please do not msg me "hey sexy" or any other type of flattering remarks...it will get you NO PLAY. Feel free to add me though....

-J.CAPRI

or u cudda jus took ur pic down...
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ok........................
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010

-J.CAPRI

oh alright
  • CASH RULES
    CASH RULES Members Posts: 306
    edited June 2010
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

-J.CAPRI

so if you put up pics, what do you realistically expect a ? to say?

that he really feeling the font on your page?
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I don't even acknowledge a fine ? beauty, nor am I impressed by it until she proves to me that she has other things going for her.
  • missjcapri
    edited June 2010
    so if you put up pics, what do you realistically expect a ? to say?

that he really feeling the font on your page?

Lol u got a point but it just got real annoying and I had to put a stop to the madness....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Lol u got a point but it just got real annoying and I had to put a stop to the madness....

shorty never underestimate the power of some strange ? 's thirst haha

some ? will climb over mountains topped with snow butt naked, just for the prospect of MAYBE getting some ? SMH

so posting your pic up on a webpage had ? looking at it like a menu at the McDonalds drive-thru.......and best believe they were trying to order LOL
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    I don't even acknowledge a fine ? beauty, nor am I impressed by it until she proves to me that she has other things going for her.

that ? dont work all the time fam....

this ? aint High school...
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I see tons of inflated egos in this thread.

But its all about personality. My old roomamte was loud and country. His girl was always in the club and a attention ? . She was bad though.

But it worked because they both were really attention ? .

But if it was a quiet dude who stays out the limelight, then it might have been a problem for him.

Also the more ? and stuff your girl is in, the more ? is likely to come up. Like someone said, you have to take the good with the bad.

You cant drive a 2010 lexus convertible around and then get mad when everyone is trying to steal it or ride in it.
  • missjcapri
    edited June 2010
    shorty never underestimate the power of some strange ? 's thirst haha

some ? will climb over mountains topped with snow butt naked, just for the prospect of MAYBE getting some ? SMH

so posting your pic up on a webpage had ? looking at it like a menu at the McDonalds drive-thru.......and best believe they were trying to order LOL

Yepp and that's the exact reason why I'm off myspace lol

That ? is beyond overwhelming and creepy...........