deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Never played any of the ? Zones.... maybe im missing out.....maybe not
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It was terrible for Blazini because it didn't have an xbox logo attached to it. You couldn't swing your gun around super fast, you couldn't jump high in the sky like in halo. Maaaaan, shoot, I got to agree with you Blazini.... PS3 FTL!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    in your opinion what was terrible about it/ most people say the heavy controlls but what did u dislike
    Controls, hip firing from mad deep. I think the only thing i really liked about MP was the levels and classes were cool. SP was mad boring.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It was terrible for Blazini because it didn't have an xbox logo attached to it. You couldn't swing your gun around super fast, you couldn't jump high in the sky like in halo. Maaaaan, shoot, I got to agree with you Blazini.... PS3 FTL!
    I'm not a Halo fan lol................. cool story though.
  • ftguerrero
    ftguerrero Members Posts: 43
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Never played any of the ? Zones.... maybe im missing out.....maybe not

put it this way...

KZ3 will be the first n only game that will make me put mw2 down n finally go in hard on another game...i mean just look at the screenshots...the gfx >>>>>>> any other ps3/360 game....

kz3 will be a game of epic porportions...and the multiplayer is goat....of course u get n00bs like blazini and other clowns who always got ? to say about pety ? , really all their doing is exposing their gaming inexperience....

n00bs hate on kz because their pety...controls n moveements are too stiff bla bla...? ...ppl want every single shooter to feel the same ?..the controls add realism to the game, they match the atmosphere and the guns, the whole experience...KZ wudnt be right if it pld like mw.....if u liek shooters then kz3 will be game of year for you...simple really.

props on these screenshots
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited May 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    put it this way...

KZ3 will be the first n only game that will make me put mw2 down n finally go in hard on another game...i mean just look at the screenshots...the gfx >>>>>>> any other ps3/360 game....

kz3 will be a game of epic porportions...and the multiplayer is goat....of course u get n00bs like blazini and other clowns who always got ? to say about pety ? , really all their doing is exposing their gaming inexperience....

n00bs hate on kz because their pety...controls n moveements are too stiff bla bla...? ...ppl want every single shooter to feel the same ?..the controls add realism to the game, they match the atmosphere and the guns, the whole experience...KZ wudnt be right if it pld like mw.....if u liek shooters then kz3 will be game of year for you...simple really.

new found respect for spliff after this post
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    put it this way...

lol i'm a noob because i hate the controls lol ur such a ? tool b. the game is weak bottom line. let me try your tactic . " spliff always praising these games that cater to auto aim and casual games he is a ? noob"
    ? i bought the ? because it was so hyped and was not feeling. ? uncharted 2 MP was better then KZ.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    lol i'm a noob because i hate the controls lol ur such a ? tool b. the game is weak bottom line. let me try your tactic . " spliff always praising these games that cater to auto aim and casual games he is a ? noob"
    ? i bought the ? because it was so hyped and was not feeling. ? uncharted 2 MP was better then KZ.

yes im a casual gamer...thats because im a grown up..i dont game the way i used to...u said that ? in another thread n i ignored it, but i'll adress it here...if mw2 is is catered too much towards casual gamers, n if its too easy...then cool, your opinion....but it sounds like u dont paticularly like shooters at all...quite clearly your an advanced gamer who is into more in depth shooters that really challenge a players skills and experience...thats the impression i get...so i ask, why even bother with console FPS's ?...stop pretending like your something your not...lol...u aint gon find a non casual console shooter, majority of all next gen games are geared and aimed towards the casual gamer, if you dont like auto-aim..then why the ? did you buy the game ?

your backwards as hell....u kno damn well mw2 got auto aim, but u buy it anyway...n then complain lol.....(u made a random post in the cod thread bout an hour ago talkin bout mw2 n auto aim again, lmao...i heard u the first time, u jus repeating yourself now)

a shooter is a shooter...if your that picky about them, then you need to start being more conservative fam n save your hard earned money...why u even throwin money at wack games if your guna act liek such a baby ?...rent the ? first maybe, play the demo, read reviews, get feedback....n then maybe u'll quit hatin, becos killzone was the ? for a minute....i udnerstand opinioons...its just that i dont respect yours...

? ...u always tlakin bout ps3 not havin any titles bla bla..u need to save ya money sell ya ps3, sell all ya ps3 games n jus stick to the nintendo ds or the wii..or watever console u ? with...think of all the money u could save....think of all the tiem you could save from not hating....
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes im a casual gamer...thats because im a grown up..i dont game the way i used to...u said that ? in another thread n i ignored it, but i'll adress it here...if mw2 is is catered too much towards casual gamers, n if its too easy...then cool, your opinion....but it sounds like u dont paticularly like shooters at all...quite clearly your an advanced gamer who is into more in depth shooters that really challenge a players skills and experience...thats the impression i get...so i ask, why even bother with console FPS's ?...stop pretending like your something your not...lol...u aint gon find a non casual console shooter, majority of all next gen games are geared and aimed towards the casual gamer, if you dont like auto-aim..then why the ? did you buy the game ?

your backwards as hell....u kno damn well mw2 got auto aim, but u buy it anyway...n then complain lol.....(u made a random post in the cod thread bout an hour ago talkin bout mw2 n auto aim again, lmao...i heard u the first time, u jus repeating yourself now)

a shooter is a shooter...if your that picky about them, then you need to start being more conservative fam n save your hard earned money...why u even throwin money at wack games if your guna act liek such a baby ?...rent the ? first maybe, play the demo, read reviews, get feedback....n then maybe u'll quit hatin, becos killzone was the ? for a minute....i udnerstand opinioons...its just that i dont respect yours...

? ...u always tlakin bout ps3 not havin any titles bla bla..u need to save ya money sell ya ps3, sell all ya ps3 games n jus stick to the nintendo ds or the wii..or watever console u ? with...think of all the money u could save....think of all the tiem you could save from not hating....

Lol i skimmed your post. i like shooters prob my fav genre of games. but i like BFBC 2 because it doesn't provide u with aim assistance. ? i even stopped playing red dead MP until i was a high enough level to avoid the auto aim matches. I'm not a fan of it. as far as my gripe with MW2 with the ? streaks and ? it promotes camping a lot more then the first one. I liked the first one and all other COD titles. Killzone is still wack to me im sorry that upsets you. oh and I dont buy games at least not for my 360.............
  • renagade410,
    edited May 2010
    Options
    killzone on elite difficulty is the hardest game to beat true story
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options

Nah it wasnt harder than COD WAW on Veteran, I think its a wack game, but that ? was damn near impossible, when I beat it I felt like I got lucky instead of figuring it out.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Lol i skimmed your post. i like shooters prob my fav genre of games. but i like BFBC 2 because it doesn't provide u with aim assistance. ? i even stopped playing red dead MP until i was a high enough level to avoid the auto aim matches. I'm not a fan of it. as far as my gripe with MW2 with the ? streaks and ? it promotes camping a lot more then the first one. I liked the first one and all other COD titles. Killzone is still wack to me im sorry that upsets you. oh and I dont buy games at least not for my 360.............

why skim a post ?...why not just read it if your going to reply...lol

seriouslytho...im playing killzone for the first in agggggeeeessss

forgot how crazy n hectic this game can be lol, alot lot different o mw2...

32 man servers ftw

best gfx u'll see in any game

aiming down the sights is non existant (which i actually prefer)...if u use sight on the m82...its hard as hell to aim, u gotta be far far away...

sniping is almost impossible lol

i kno mw2 is an arcade shooter b la bla...but the realism in killzone is ridiculous....n still fun at the same time...

the controls on mw2 are better, but i think u change them on killzone..doesnt matter anyway only takes a few games to get used to them (takes longer for noobs liek blazini obviously)

i forgot all about the gamemodes changing in game, lol...and about spawn grenades.....

this game is sick...im gon start playing it again...onyl thing is its impossibleto play kz while your playing any other shooter, because its just so different....meh

when does KZ3 drop ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options

i did it on veteran...it was quite tough...espically the last part...

i might try it on elite....the description reads...."this difficulty is recommended for only the very best fps players"

so i should be ok
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I mean don't get me wrong... Itt looks ? badass. but I mean... Guns are the FUCKIING STARS OF FPS'S!!!

Just adding more goodies and not any variations to weaponry is what's putting a damper on this for me...

yea your right...but after playign the game again...i just relaised its not really about guns in killzone...i kno its an FPS....but...killzone is just so different, mo guns wud be cool...

but i think it onyl make sense if they were'nt nesciarrly rifles or modern type of guns...maybe puse rifles, rail guns, electro guns, high powered cross bows or some ? ...

in terms of modern guns i thinkt the selection is probably big enough...
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? that last fight took me 2 days to beat on Elite
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I look at it from 1 all the way to what I've read so far about 3... If you look... One had the best selection of weaponry in both storymode and online... Online was a ? blast for me... Then it seemed as tho things regressed in KZ2... and now they've out right said they are not going to expand the weaponry by much...

I like the twist on modern weaponry, it was a great idea... because the two factions are similar to that of Russia and US... I just think updating and adding more selections more types would be beneficial... kinda like MW like... 3-4 types of Assault Rifle's 3-4 SMG so on and so forth... some with just iron sights some with scopes... you pick the gun that goes with your style of play, but none of that modifying guns ? ... they gotta stay true to the KZ way...

I'd also like to see custom avatars but i know thats asking too much...

i think i can see why they made it that way tho...

like i said...m82 with scope is impossible from medium range, u gota be in sniper distance to ? with it...

but the helgast AR it doesnt have a scope, so the sights are'nt as magnified and you cna use the sights at a closer distance...

shotgun, sick as ? ...lmg's also....but at close range...

guns ahve different chracterristics, where as in mw2...u may have 3-4 ar's or 3-4 subs..3-4 lmg's .but u cna customize them n make them all the same, so the only different is stats like power, recoil, etc.....i mean you can put a ? damn red dot scope on a fuckign shotgun in mw2 LMAO....sometimesi love the flexibility in mw2 and the wide range cuztomisations...but come on....KZ devs obviously dont want to go that rooute, weaponry is'nt the main focous...more about the gameplay...

not all classes haves acces to all guns...its great.

lol, i jsut re-read your post and your actually syaing the exact same thign as this ^^^...lol....well maybe they could add more guns i guess n still keep the KZ formula...but i dont kno...theres quite a wide selction already

oh and the onlien features in kz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mw....in game clan support, create your own game servers, choose what map/game modes/timelimit you like, great rank up system, much better statistics....kz online featues trump any other shooter by a mile (goin off here maybe)....

some explain to me why mw2 cant have the same onlien features ?...why cant i choose what map or how many players i want in my servers, mw may have flexibility with guns, but not with serves etc....blakc ops need to adopt that ? ....
  • renagade410,
    edited May 2010
    Options
    why skim a post ?...why not just read it if your going to reply...lol

seriouslytho...im playing killzone for the first in agggggeeeessss

forgot how crazy n hectic this game can be lol, alot lot different o mw2...

32 man servers ftw

best gfx u'll see in any game

aiming down the sights is non existant (which i actually prefer)...if u use sight on the m82...its hard as hell to aim, u gotta be far far away...

sniping is almost impossible lol

i kno mw2 is an arcade shooter b la bla...but the realism in killzone is ridiculous....n still fun at the same time...

the controls on mw2 are better, but i think u change them on killzone..doesnt matter anyway only takes a few games to get used to them (takes longer for noobs liek blazini obviously)

i forgot all about the gamemodes changing in game, lol...and about spawn grenades.....

this game is sick...im gon start playing it again...onyl thing is its impossibleto play kz while your playing any other shooter, because its just so different....meh

when does KZ3 drop ?

tried to make trhe adjustment from killzone to mw2.....kept zooming in when tryna knife ppl and knifin when tryna zoom in smh
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Now with all that said, Why dont you like BFBC:2? It's more or less the same game with a different skin...

The point I really want to make is that if they took the way BFBC:2 does their Class Scheme and added those types of setting to each weapon then it would be perfect like each class gets it's own...

because im a hater....

i was hating in that thread,i admit it...ive never even played bfbc:2....i played the demo tho, and the gfx really sucked...n i cant support games like that...

bfbc is probably a great game gameplay wise....i cna pick up any FPS and love it...i really aint picky....but gfx have to be on point...

truth is...i need to stop wasiting money on games...because i buy them n then dont play...as long as mw2 is alive, i aint gon be ? wityh anything else but pes maybe (soccer game)l...im addicted to it, aint ? i can do...

still aint pld ssf IV

passed on ? of war III
    passed on u2
    passed on red dead redmp tion
    passed on ac 2
    passed on mag n bfbc

cudnt finniesh bioshock, cant finnish dead space, havent even pld NGS2...

i can only play sports games n shooters...i dont kno why i even bother with single player games....i aint in that mode no more....

soon as i come out of this funk...i'll pick up ? of war, maybe red dead...i dont kno......but i doubt i'll cop bfbc if killzone 3 is on the way.....the onus has to be on fun, if a shooter aint fun...i cant ? wid it...

i recently copped the resistance's...dont care if their old...they look fun as hell...fight giant sized monsters n ? lol....so i'll ? with that next...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    because im a hater....

i was hating in that thread,i admit it...ive never even played bfbc:2....i played the demo tho, and the gfx really sucked...n i cant support games like that...

bfbc is probably a great game gameplay wise....i cna pick up any FPS and love it...i really aint picky....but gfx have to be on point...

truth is...i need to stop wasiting money on games...because i buy them n then dont play...as long as mw2 is alive, i aint gon be ? wityh anything else but pes maybe (soccer game)l...im addicted to it, aint ? i can do...

still aint pld ssf IV

passed on ? of war III
    passed on u2

passed on red dead redmp tion
    passed on ac 2
    passed on mag n bfbc

cudnt finniesh bioshock, cant finnish dead space, havent even pld NGS2...

i can only play sports games n shooters...i dont kno why i even bother with single player games....i aint in that mode no more....

soon as i come out of this funk...i'll pick up ? of war, maybe red dead...i dont kno......but i doubt i'll cop bfbc if killzone 3 is on the way.....the onus has to be on fun, if a shooter aint fun...i cant ? wid it...

i recently copped the resistance's...dont care if their old...they look fun as hell...fight giant sized monsters n ? lol....so i'll ? with that next...

14sntcy.gif.......................