KILLZONE 3 Screenshots

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao...i def mean to cop ? of war...but i was told to play the first 2 b4 i play 3...and that gon take waaay to long..so i passed.

u2 i dont plan on coppin...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i loved KZ2, never really did the MP though (wasnt into ANY MP at the time). ill revisit it sometime this summer. But damn that KZ3 looks freaking gorgeous.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    because im a hater....

i was hating in that thread,i admit it...ive never even played bfbc:2....i played the demo tho, and the gfx really sucked...n i cant support games like that...

bfbc is probably a great game gameplay wise....i cna pick up any FPS and love it...i really aint picky....but gfx have to be on point...

truth is...i need to stop wasiting money on games...because i buy them n then dont play...as long as mw2 is alive, i aint gon be ? wityh anything else but pes maybe (soccer game)l...im addicted to it, aint ? i can do...

still aint pld ssf IV

passed on ? of war III
    passed on u2
    passed on red dead redmp tion
    passed on ac 2
    passed on mag n bfbc

cudnt finniesh bioshock, cant finnish dead space, havent even pld NGS2...

i can only play sports games n shooters...i dont kno why i even bother with single player games....i aint in that mode no more....

soon as i come out of this funk...i'll pick up ? of war, maybe red dead...i dont kno......but i doubt i'll cop bfbc if killzone 3 is on the way.....the onus has to be on fun, if a shooter aint fun...i cant ? wid it...

i recently copped the resistance's...dont care if their old...they look fun as hell...fight giant sized monsters n ? lol....so i'll ? with that next...

Bro I was being skeptic about the ' ? ', but seriously GOW III is one of the best and most brutal games I played in my life. It's one big epic slaughter, makes u realize u have that killer instinct lol. I'm telling u, dont pass on this...
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Bro I was being skeptic about the ' ? ', but seriously GOW III is one of the best and most brutal games I played in my life. It's one big epic slaughter, makes u realize u have that killer instinct lol. I'm telling u, dont pass on this...

only passed because the idea of playin the first 2 before the 3rd urked me...i dont liek jumpin into sequels that have good storylines...so im def gon cop the whole collection soon, n run thru them...

im playin SSF iv n MW2 right now tho...they hard to put down.
  • Alkindus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    only passed because the idea of playin the first 2 before the 3rd urked me...i dont liek jumpin into sequels that have good storylines...so im def gon cop the whole collection soon, n run thru them...

im playin SSF iv n MW2 right now tho...they hard to put down.

bro, I know some people will probably dissagree with me and maybe it's because I' ve read to many(greek) books, seen to many movies, played to many games etc
    but the GOW III story really isn' t that complex and or deep. It's loaded with cliches to be honest and when you really think about the story line, ? actually doesn' t make any sense(wont spoil anything) . I never played the first 2 parts, a lot of stuff regarding the story explains itself. Nah bro, this game really isn' t about the story that much, it's more about the the way the game present itself( ucannot adjust the cam, it's one big work of art). It's about the brutality and the gore. The intensity of certain battles is what makes this game stand out.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Alkindus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Really now... GOW3 made u feel like u Have a killer instinct huh? Interesting...

lol yeah sounds crazy but the game makes you do things which we are teached not to do in our modern day societies, things that seemingly goes against our nature (everytime the kratos themesong started to pop up during the boss fights I enjoyed slaughtering the hell out ofthe likes of helios,cronos etc). imo this is the main reason why this game stands out. the brutality of the bossfights. Didn' t have that ? during demon's souls, ninja gaiden etc.

kinda sadistic, but I hope you get the point
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bro, I know some people will probably dissagree with me and maybe it's because I' ve read to many(greek) books, seen to many movies, played to many games etc
    but the GOW III story really isn' t that complex and or deep. It's loaded with cliches to be honest and when you really think about the story line, ? actually doesn' t make any sense(wont spoil anything) . I never played the first 2 parts, a lot of stuff regarding the story explains itself. Nah bro, this game really isn' t about the story that much, it's more about the the way the game present itself( ucannot adjust the cam, it's one big work of art). It's about the brutality and the gore. The intensity of certain battles is what makes this game stand out.

i was told to play the first two first...

maybe i'll jus jump into gow3

props.
  • ftguerrero
    ftguerrero Members Posts: 43
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was told to play the first two first...

maybe i'll jus jump into gow3

props.

You can just jump into GOW3 and enjoy the game. But you're better off playing the first 2 to understand the story - and this game is all about the story of Kratos.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I disagree, big time. You MUST play the first 2 in order to get the whole idea of the story. You do get bits and pieces here and there in 3 but it's not gonna tell you how, why, who, what, where, when etc.

Spliff, play 1 and 2 first. Just do it in order. This guy said himself, "I haven't played 1-2" which is why it doesn't make sense to him. You need the whole story. You don't read bits and pieces of a book then say you understand it, right?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Alkindus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I disagree, big time. You MUST play the first 2 in order to get the whole idea of the story. You do get bits and pieces here and there in 3 but it's not gonna tell you how, why, who, what, where, when etc.

Spliff, play 1 and 2 first. Just do it in order. This guy said himself, "I haven't played 1-2" which is why it doesn't make sense to him. You need the whole story. You don't read bits and pieces of a book then say you understand it, right?

Bro, it doesn' t make sense because the actual story line isn' t that well thought out, (and for the people who know their greek filosophy/myths, it's actually quite embarrasing at times lol). I won' t spoil anything for the people that still need to play this game.....but come on bro, the story is not that deep. Off course to get every aspect of it, you will have to play the first two, but like I said, it's loaded with cliches( I knew how it would end long before the actual ending lol) and it isn' t something we have never heard or seen before. I'm not saying the story is on some van damme type of ? , but hell it comes close lol. If we are talking books than I wouldn' t even read this ? to be honest. The story isn' t annoying or anything, but it's the gore/fatalties etc that make this game worth our time......so spliff, cop de hd remixes for the gore, dont wanna pay 50 euros +-. just cop part III.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow that trailer is cold
  • ftguerrero
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Killzone 3 official e3 2010 reveal trailer
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    looks action packed
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KZ3 beta has been confirmed for PS+ users
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited August 2010
    Options
    KZ3 beta has been confirmed for PS+ users

damn....well looks like im getting PlayStation plus i was on the fence but this sold it
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL@the trailer

total rip off of CoD the way they faked an ending and then showed something "big" at the end (jetpacks in mp)

this game could be good if they fixed the shooting mechanics a little bit and added more guns

i love the class system and the entire vibe to this game. helghast are bad ass
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thats bad ass how you can go in the transformer mecha in kz3 mp
  • ftguerrero
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Some screen shots...

killzone_3_mpwy5l.jpg

killzone_3_mp__2_p94w.jpg