what does a ? look like?

Options
yaboytheflashh
yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
edited May 2010 in The Powder Room
so i was gonna help my lil sister pack for summer, and i saw this thing. i thought it was speakers at 1st, but it had a button. I pushed it, and it started vibrating. that's all it does. Was it a ? , or are vibrators usually ? shaped? I'm asking cuz i don't want to touch anything that's been inside my lil sister's ? .

Comments

• Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so i was gonna help my lil sister pack for summer, and i saw this thing. i thought it was speakers at 1st, but it had a button. I pushed it, and it started vibrating. that's all it does. Was it a ? , or are vibrators usually ? shaped? I'm asking cuz i don't want to touch anything that's been inside my lil sister's ? .
    LOL that's funny.

they come in all shapes and sizes. if it vibrates then she probably uses it as such. it doesn't have to look like a ? to be one. Some women even use electric toothbrushes on the low.

2 ways to find out for sure...

1. Just ask her
    2. Sniff it

*shrugs*
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

And you touched it already. After she finished she pressed the button to turn it off with her juices all on it. You nasty dude.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol @ you saying sniff it!

WTF?!
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao @ i thought it was speakers. it probably was one of those massagers...that has vibing benefits
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao @ i thought it was speakers. it probably was one of those massagers...that has vibing benefits

yeah that might be it, cuz the company its from make back massagers