Rumours About Us Having To Go Back To Africa

toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Over the past few years or so I have heard whispers about the 'white' people ( for lack of a better word ) wanting us to go back to Africa. I even remember a female student asking if this was true on a televised BET town hall meeting a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if this rumour is true or not. But if it is my advice is to not to go. Stay here in the U.S. All Blacks and Africans are still slaves. It doesn't take a genuis to figure that out. Just look at how NATO ( Western powers ) blew through Libya and Côte d'Ivoire this year. Not one country in Africa even attempted to take up arms against NATO ( Western Powers ). The Africans are still slaves. We as Hebrews are still slaves. According to Black Roots Science we as Hebrews are suppose to be the next leaders of the world. If that is true, ( this is something that I can't verify personally ) the current rulers of the world will without a doubt get rid of most of us. If we go back to Africa they will get the African governments to get rid of us in some shape or form.

So if this crazy rumor about us having to go back to Africa is true I say we might as well stay here. Because they will do everything in there powers to get rid of us anyway. You could be the biggest ? in the Black community. It won't matter. My peoples we are screwed.

Black Roots Science says that the Black Man and Woman are ? and the white light skin people races ( Asians, Mexicans, Whites etc..) are the devil. As I have said in my other very controversal threads :)http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?329438-We-Can-Defeat-The-Devil-With-Pure-Thought-and-ActionsThe only way to fight evil, the devil is to pray - think happy and pure thoughts. If we are pure and try our best to be happy despite living in hellish conditions hopefully when the Devil come calling to get rid of us hopefully '? ' will give us the power to push them back.

Comments