The Official E3 2010 thread *June 15-17, 2010*

191011121315»

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This is excite!! Excite!! Ahhh, ahhh.. ahhh... ahhhh!
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Konami's conference

wapvsj.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Konami's conference

wapvsj.gif

lol I'm recording the whole E3, I have too much to do during the day. What I do is pretty much just ffw through stuff, see the interesting ? then move on.

So far I liked Sony's, they had some nice games lined up. After watching them, I'm also liking the Move a bit more.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    konamis was that bad?? did they show the new castlevania at least??
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Sorceror has got me interested in move. Only problem is my gaming area doesn't have the space - probably why I never got a Wii. We'll see what happens.

But I'm definitely getting:

Infamous 2
    Twisted Metal
    MGS
    Heroes
    and a few others
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yea im def gettin
    RAGE
    Brink
    MvC3
    Dead Space 2
    and some others. so is capcom tomer??who else is showcasing??
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    How could I forget Dead Space 2? If I do pick up Move I'll get the Dead Space LE pack with Extraction.
  • phatfrombk
    phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
    edited June 2010
    am I the only one who thought the 3DS with its 3D-ness, and its games, was kinda tight?? I don't even ? with handheld systems like that, but I'm tempted to check one out...:unno

I spoke to my homeboy that the manager at gamestop and he told me a few things and a few games for the 3ds. they gonna have super street fighter 4 for the 3DS and they said it's more powerful then the gamecube. I'm cop One
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Actually Wii had some nice ones, that Donkey Kong Country Returns will be a def. cop for me. That Kirby looks nice too, I'm seriously thinking about that one, even my daughter wants it. Goldeneye 007 looks nice. I don't have my Wii online, and I don't care to so I'll play at home with family/friends with 007. A few other Wii titles look nice as well...

That Heroes game looks decent, always been a fan of the Jax & Dax series.
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    BTW. i know this thread is damn near DEAD but good job on the up to date posts, since most of us got jobs it was difficult to keep up with whatever the hell was going on.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    BTW. i know this thread is damn near DEAD but good job on the up to date posts, since most of us got jobs it was difficult to keep up with whatever the hell was going on.

You can go to the PS Store and download the entire Sony presentation as well as other vids. Not sure if the other companies offer the same