The Official E3 2010 thread *June 15-17, 2010*

Options

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I know right? The Wii is sitting down stairs and has not been turned on for a year while the PS3 gets play everyday.It's not like Nintenndo is not predictable.Metroid,Zelda and a whole bunch of Mario spinnoffs as usual.get the ? out of here with that ? .

You say you don't have a reason to buy a PS3? If MGS4,u2,Demon's Souls,KZ2,inFamous and GOW3 are not reasons then you fail as a gamer.? I have Mario Galaxy and that ? is no where near any of the games I just named.I doubt you ever owned a Sony console because you are a HUGE Nintendo fanboy and any real gamer knows that Nintendo fell off after the SNES.

shaq.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shaq.jpg
    Shaq face all you want,but it's the truth.Mario has not been on point since Yoshi's Island.Racthet & Clank has been ? on it since the PS2.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Just seems like some people are mad. But yea, I definitely care about E3. Its like the SuperBowl of gaming. Not sure how any gamer could just not care about it. But then again, I guess that brings things back to the thread subject. I own a 360 and Wii, so I guess I have reason to care. If I owned a PS3 or was planning on owning a PS3 based on possible E3 announcements I wouldn't care either, so I feel you on that.

I owned a PS1, PS2 and even own a PSP. I'd cop a PS3 if Sony ever gave me a reason. And I don't mean 3D that I need a new TV and special glasses for just to play a select few games that use it.

You're right. It is the "Superbowl" of gaming. And like the Superbowl, its big in America mainly. Like bcotton said earlier, Sony puts more effort into the Tokyo show which is their home base and the Euro show which is their biggest market (unlike MS whose home base and biggest market is USA).

But, don't get me wrong. Nobody is getting mad at you. Everyone is entitled to their own opionion and that is what you did - stated your opinion as it relates to you. While you may not be interested in certain games, thats your right, but it doesn't apply to the rest of us. Some things I don't agree with and I just gave my opinion on them. Not to discredit your opinion, but to open discussion.

What I disagree with is saying you were looking to E3 to find a reason to buy a PS3. As far as I'm concerned if you haven't got one already, I don't see you finding a reason to buy one now so late into their cycle. Unless, as other people said and you're a big Wii fan, then what you are probably waiting to see is what Move has on the table to convince you. lol
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Shaq face all you want,but it's the truth.Mario has not been on point since Yoshi's Island.Racthet & Clank has been ? on it since the PS2.

You said Mario Galaxy wasn't at the same level of quality as them ? you named though. I mean I ain't a Wii stanbitch by any stretch of the imagination, but that game and the sequel is dope,and that 98/100 on Metacritic and nearly 9 million copies sold is disagreeing with you too, I'm just saying.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    You're right. It is the "Superbowl" of gaming. And like the Superbowl, its big in America mainly. Like bcotton said earlier, Sony puts more effort into the Tokyo show which is their home base and the Euro show which is their biggest market (unlike MS whose home base and biggest market is USA).

I dunno. Maybe "mad" was the wrong word. It may be more "hurt" some people are feeling. Seems like alot of you are taking this personally and want to make it personal.

Anyway, E3 is biggest gaming convention on the planet. Your logic has never stopped Nintendo or Sony in years past from making their biggest announcements at E3. E3 was created and has been HUGE for years before there was even an American gaming console/360.

But even THAT is beside the point. For the sake of discussion, lets say you are correct. What exactly would Sony show at TGS then? More leaked trailers of uninteresting sequels we already know about? More 3D games that require a TV nobody owns? More Wii rip-offs? P2P Go 2?

Its not late in the cycle. Sony said 10 years, right? We are not even half way through it. Are you saying Sony isn't trying at this year's E3 because they share your logic? They aren't going to try anymore because anyone who wants a PS3 should've already brought it by now? Do they not want to sell anymore consoles?
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dunno. Maybe "mad" was the wrong word. It may be more "hurt" some people are feeling. Seems like alot of you are taking this personally and want to make it personal.

Anyway, E3 is biggest gaming convention on the planet. Your logic has never stopped Nintendo or Sony in years past from making their biggest announcements at E3. E3 was created and has been HUGE for years before there was even an American gaming console/360.

But even THAT is beside the point. For the sake of discussion, lets say you are correct. What exactly would Sony show at TGS then? More leaked trailers of uninteresting sequels we already know about? More 3D games that require a TV nobody owns? More Wii rip-offs? P2P Go 2?

Its not late in the cycle. Sony said 10 years, right? We are not even half way through it. Are you saying Sony isn't trying at this year's E3 because they share your logic? They aren't going to try anymore because anyone who wants a PS3 should've already brought it by now? Do they not want to sell anymore consoles?

Most likely big name games that would appeal to their crowds in their regions. Some of the best games from Sony and Nintendo make it to this side of the world long after their release in Japan and/or Europe or don't make it at all. Look how we just got Yakuza 3 a couple months back,after Yakuza 4 was released in Japan. Back in the day, when the Dreamcast first came out, I bought a Japanese model because the US market didn't have the variety of games Japan had and I bought a lot of imported games (Sonic Adventure, Sega Rally). Now, I'm not disagreeing with you about putting emphasis on E3. I'm just saying that MS has to put more effort into it than Sony and Nintendo, because this is their home base and strongest market.

Your 3rd paragraph - you are assuming that what has been leaked is all that Sony has in store. And by your thinking, they have nothing at all left to surprise us with it. If your assumption is indeed true, then I agree with you. As I agree too that I will not be buying a 3D TV until next year at least, neither am I interested in Move, Natal or handhelds.

Yes, Sony said 10 years, but my point to you was that if you weren't interested up to this point, then I don't think any games will ever come out on PS3 that will interest you, unless you're waiting on Move.
  • focus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Most likely big name games that would appeal to their crowds in their regions. Some of the best games from Sony and Nintendo make it to this side of the world long after their release in Japan and/or Europe or don't make it at all. Look how we just got Yakuza 3 a couple months back,after Yakuza 4 was released in Japan. Back in the day, when the Dreamcast first came out, I bought a Japanese model because the US market didn't have the variety of games Japan had and I bought a lot of imported games (Sonic Adventure, Sega Rally). Now, I'm not disagreeing with you about putting emphasis on E3. I'm just saying that MS has to put more effort into it than Sony and Nintendo, because this is their home base and strongest market.

Your 3rd paragraph - you are assuming that what has been leaked is all that Sony has in store. And by your thinking, they have nothing at all left to surprise us with it. If your assumption is indeed true, then I agree with you.

Oh ok, gotcha. Only the American PS3 owners are getting the shaft this year at E3. Sucks for them.

I dunno how many Japanese PS3 owners frequent the IC/Arcade, but good news for yall!
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Somebody post some Wii exclusives that aren't franchises that were out in the 80s!
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh ok, gotcha. Only the American PS3 owners are getting the shaft this year at E3. Sucks for them.

I dunno how many Japanese PS3 owners frequent the IC/Arcade, but good news for yall!

Again, that is on the assumption that you know for sure that what you've seen already is all they are coming with. Going by that, doesn't the same apply to Wii and 360 fans?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sony may not have any surprises but at least they will have games. MS most likely gonna be Natal, something that real gamers don't give a ? about and Wii gonna have the usual Zelda, Mario ?
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sony will have the most boring, predictable E3 this year. No surprises. They can't keep a secret for ? . We know EVERYTHING they will be showing because it has either leaked....

Killzone 3
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    Resistance 3
    inFamous 2
    Motorstorm 3

...or because the ? was announced years ago and still hasn't ? come out and might not this year either....

Gran Turismo 5
    Final Fantasy 13 Versus/ Final Fantasy XIV Online
    DC Universe Online
    The Last Guardian
    Agent

...and at least half of their conference will be dedicated to their already revealed and underwhelming Wii 2 HD that comes packaged with a ? . And does the PSP have anything...besides dumbed down Metal Gear and ? of War spin-offs?

The worst thing is, hardly any of this is really all that "E3 worthy". A lot sequels to games nobody really cares about.

PS3 owners don't really even have a reason to watch E3 this year.

tru story. i thought metal gear solid 4, killzone 2, LBP were NEVER gonna drop. i swear i saw their hype for 3 years straight on E3. OTHER THAN THAT: PS3>WII
  • focus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Again, that is on the assumption that you know for sure that what you've seen already is all they are coming with. Going by that, doesn't the same apply to Wii and 360 fans?

We haven't really seen anything from Nintendo or Microsoft. Especially not 2 separate conferences worth of stuff in Microsoft's case or 2 hours worth of stuff in Nintendo's case. Sony has the same standard conference planned and we already know 11 games they will be talking about NOT including Move or the PSP stuff.

@Vagrant, Microsoft is having a completely separate conference on the Sunday before E3 just for NATAL. Then they will have their usual conference the following Monday. Keep up.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We haven't really seen anything from Nintendo or Microsoft. Especially not 2 separate conferences worth of stuff in Microsoft's case or 2 hours worth of stuff in Nintendo's case. Sony has the same standard conference planned and we already know 11 games they will be talking about NOT including Move or the PSP stuff.

@Vagrant, Microsoft is having a completely separate conference on the Sunday before E3 just for NATAL. Then they will have their usual conference the following Monday. Keep up.

Oh ok but still, Microsoft not really known for having alot of 1st party exclusives so basically their conference gonna be about 3rd party games and how they got the exclusive maps/dlc

MS Conference:
    Gears of War 3
    Fable 3
    Halo Reach
    COD Black Ops Exclusive dlc map packs
    MGS Rising Exclusive dlc sword pack
    blah blah blah
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh ok but still, Microsoft not really known for having alot of 1st party exclusives so basically their conference gonna be about 3rd party games and how they got the exclusive maps/dlc

MS Conference:
    Gears of War 3
    Fable 3
    Halo Reach
    COD Black Ops Exclusive dlc map packs
    MGS Rising Exclusive dlc sword pack
    blah blah blah

lol basically
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH @ this ? u ? stay beefing over this ? . play what u like. but ? saying Zelda is wack yall are ? trippin. Ocarina of Time is the only 10 rating worthy game.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E3 2010: Capcom Reveals Lineup

Capcom has announced the list of titles its bringing to E3 next week. Among the most notable are Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Dead Rising 2, and Okamiden.

The company also teased it has a "couple surprises" for the show as well.

Here's the full list:

- Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
    - Okamiden: Chisaki Taiyou
    - Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
    - Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes
    - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
    - Dead Rising 2
    - Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO
    - MotoGP 09/10

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1095180p1.html
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E3 2010: New Driver Game Teased

Ubisoft is set to announce the next Driver game in just over a week.

Ubisoft has posted a teaser site for its upcoming new entrant into the long running Driver franchise. The site features a countdown which currently is set to expire in just over five days -- or at the start of Ubisoft's E3 press conference.

The teaser site doesn't offer much info aside from a hint that the game takes place in San Francisco, though you can watch a live action trailer featuring a car zipping about a parking garage.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E3 2010: New Rare Game To Debut?

Studio likely to unveil new game next week.

Perhaps it's confirming the obvious, but it seems UK-based game developer Rare will unveil its newest project at E3 during Microsoft's press conference next week.

Rare's redesigned website now has a countdown clock on it, which is set to end the same day Microsoft has scheduled its media briefing. Not much is revealed on the teaser website, only the phrase "One in a million," which suggests this could be related to Xbox Live. The studio recently changed its logo as it celebrated 25 years in the industry.

IGN will be on hand the day of the event to bring you any breaking news. Be sure to check back here on Monday, June 14 at 10 AM PST.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E3 2010: Xbox Live Predictions
    Summer of Arcade, downloadable Natal games, and TV shows.

The big, big show is just a week away -- time to make some predictions. All this week we're detailing the biggest games and announcements we expect to see for Xbox 360 at E3. Today we're focusing on Xbox Live. The service has pretty much been the 360's ace in the hole and Microsoft always spends a good deal of time talking about it at its press conferences. Here's what we expect to see announced (the stuff we can tell you about, at least).

Summer of Arcade Lineup
    For the past couple years Microsoft has released all of its biggest Xbox Live Arcade games in consecutive weeks at the end of the summer for a promotion called Summer of Arcade. E3 is when we find out which games will be included in the roster. Nothing has been confirmed, yet, but there are several high-profile XBLA games we know about that have a very good chance of making the cut.

Comic Jumper: This is the next game from the makers of 'Splosion Man, which was part of last year's Summer of Arcade. 'Splosion Man was a big hit, so we wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft is betting on this humorous comic book romp.

Limbo: This one hypnotizes all who gaze upon it. Limbo could be an art house hit the way Braid was a couple years ago.

Hydro Thunder Hurricane: Hydro Thunder has a cult following of arcade and Dreamcast fans, plus it makes for a great online multiplayer game. It's a lot of fun and there is nothing else like it on XBLA.

Monday Night Combat: An impressive third-person multiplayer shooter that reminds us of Team Fortress.

Breach: Battlefield 1943 is a million-seller on XBLA, so the very Battlefield-esque Breach is a likely candidate.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: This arcade co-op adventure is one of Lara's most promising games in some time.

BattleBlock Theater: Castle Crashers is perhaps the most successful XBLA game, and BattleBlock Theater is the next effort from developer Behemoth. A multiplayer mini-game fest, this one would seem to be an ideal choice for Summer of Arcade.

Multiplayer Castlevania?
    Castlevania: Harmony of Despair has been rated by the Australian Classification Board and we've seen some (very nice looking) supposedly leaked screenshots. Rumors suggest that it will be a side-scrolling Castlevania like Symphony of the Night and the recent Nintendo DS games but with the new addition of six-player co-op.

A Sonic Natal Game?
    Rumors originating on Joystiq point to a motion-controlled Sonic game called Sonic Free Riders. Two Sonic Riders titles were previously released for last-generation systems. It's not terribly difficult to imagine a Natal game starring the blue hedgehog where we control him with our body movements. Microsoft will want to have some recognizable franchises ready to go for the launch of Natal, so Sonic Free Riders would make sense.

More Dreamcast Games
    Ratings for XBLA ports of the Dreamcast games Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventures have appeared on Korea's Game Ratings Board. This isn't the first time we've heard about more Dreamcast games coming to XBLA, either.

Hulu or a TV Channel
    We're hearing that Microsoft will unveil Hulu for Xbox Live during its press conference. It will apparently require a subscription fee and be integrated into the Xbox 360 dashboard similar to other services such as Netflix. Microsoft has also evidently been in talks about creating a TV Channel accessible through Xbox Live.

Joy Ride Unveiled as a Natal Game
    Joy Ride was announced at E3 last year, but aside from an appearance at the Tokyo Game Show a few months later Microsoft seems to have forgotten about it. The Avatar racer was recently removed entirely from the official Xbox website. We'll wager a guess that it will be reborn as a Natal game this year. A casual racing game just makes perfect sense for Microsoft's motion controller.

Natal Dashboard Navigation
    We'll admit it: we're still skeptical about Natal. But one of the applications that does intrigue us is menu navigation. We can get down with swiping through our Netflix queue Minority Report-style. We'd say there is a decent chance this technology will be demonstrated at Microsoft's press conference.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I want a new Conker man Rare need to make this ? happen.
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Doubt Capcom would announce Tekken v Street Fighter when MVC3 was just announced
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E3 2010: Xbox 360 E3 Preview

The biggest gaming event of the year is less than one week away. The Electronic Entertainment Expo is about to storm the LA Convention Center and all eyes looking for anything videogame related will be on it. Microsoft will be first out of the gate this Sunday evening with a big Project Natal event…and won't stop holding gatherings and game demos until the show ends on Thursday. Things will start off with a bang, but will Microsoft have enough gas in the tank to keep people interested once Sony and Nintendo start to show their wares? All signs point to yes.

By this point, one would expect to have already had all of Microsoft's big E3 announcements either leaked or circling the Net in rumor form. That has been tradition, after all. This year things are different. Sony has spent the past few weeks announcing sequel after sequel while Microsoft's camp has stayed quiet. My contacts won't even hint at what to expect, though they do continue to book appointments -- some of them with secretive agendas.

But you don't have to have inside information to have a general understanding of what to expect from Microsoft this E3. Several games have already been announced by Microsoft that we know will be shown off including Halo: Reach, Gears of War 3 and Crackdown 2. There's also the big Project Natal unveiling Sunday evening, where you can expect to learn the 3D camera's final name and price, along with the launch lineup of games.

Ah, yes, Natal. This little gizmo will be the focus of the show for Microsoft for the first couple of days. Microsoft is targeting the more casual consumer with its 3D camera, so you can expect most of the games to be in line with what have been hits on Wii. Joy Ride with Natal, some carnival games, and perhaps a fitness program wouldn't be any surprise at all. That doesn't mean there won't be anything the core gamer will enjoy. Several "? " games will be announced or shown to entice those that already own an Xbox 360, including some by third parties and the goofy little Milo.

The focus will slowly begin to shift towards things the traditional IGN reader would get excited about at the start of the press conference on Monday, June 14, at 10:00 AM Pacific. Project Natal will still have a big presence there, but we'll also start to get some news on more conventional games. Expect Rare to announce its next game, the Summer of Arcade lineup to be detailed, and a few other game unveilings to take place while MS hammers home the fact that it has a new Halo and a new Gears of War game coming within the next 12 months.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    We've been seeing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood teasers for months now so it'll be a real joy to finally get our eyes on the full game. We already know that Ezio is returning to battle the Templars across Rome, but the real treat will be to see how they handle the multiplayer element. If done right, the world of Assassin's Creed could be exactly the right venue for stealthy deathmatches. It could be especially exciting for anyone that misses the good old days of Spies versus Mercs being such a major component in the Splinter Cell series.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

The name "Call of Duty" is enough to get anyone excited these days, but Call of Duty: Black Ops actually has us intrigued. So far we've seen references to the Vietnam War and the Cold War and weapons that so aren't historically accurate. This has folks around these parts are wondering if there's time travel in this game or if these Black Ops soldiers are just privy to intel and ammo the general grunts never saw back in the day. Either way, we've seen players repel through glass windows and blow enemies away, fire off incendiary shotgun rounds, and fly the SR-71 Blackbird. Yup, that's enough to get us excited.

Fable III
    This will be the umpteenth time we've heard about or seen Fable III. So what makes E3 so special? With the kickoff of all things Project Natal, we fully expect Lionhead to show what sort of integration it will have in the game. The possibilities are intriguing, to say the least.

We know that Fable III will be fully playable with just a standard Xbox 360 controller. Project Natal will simply offer enhanced features. How could that work? Perhaps you'll strike a pose in real life instead of simply using a wheel as you did in Fable II. Or maybe jobs will require you to get up off of your butt and actually do something to earn extra money. My money is on at least some optional Natal interaction with your in-game dog or co-op partner.

Fallout: New Vegas

You only need to play Fallout 3 to know why we're excited for Fallout: New Vegas. Obsidian has taken what made Bethesda's title so fun and are attempting to improve on it. Some of the more interesting features include simplified companion commands, a reputation system, and ? mode. ? mode requires players to eat and drink at regular intervals to survive, and weighted ammunition so you can't carry an unreasonable amount of explosives. And if you break a limb, you need a high medical skill and a doctor's kit to fix it. Sounds pretty freakin' ? to us, but we'll wait and see if it makes Fallout more fun.

Gears of War 3
    Epic will be on hand at Microsoft's E3 booth, at a special evening event on Wednesday, and probably as a part of the big Microsoft press conference Monday morning. They'll be showing off Bulletstorm, sure, but all eyes will be on Gears of War 3. It will be our first time actually getting a look at the conclusion to the war with the Locust. Hopefully Epic will even let us play.

You can expect the focus to be on the newly updated squad, particularly on the fact that Anya is now part of the crew. Epic is sure to hammer home the fact that this final act in the trilogy will be filled with high drama and life or death situations. And chain saws.

Halo: Reach
    Most of us have already played Halo: Reach through the massively popular public beta that just wrapped up a few weeks ago. Bungie is promising that it still has something left in the tank to get you even more excited this E3. The way I see it, there are only two things that Bungie could show that would get the Halo faithful in a tizzy.

The first would be the campaign itself. This prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved details the fall of Planet Reach, which means we should see some of the biggest and most impressive battles ever fought in the Halo universe. The other option is for Bungie to let us get our hands on an updated version of Halo 3: ODST's Firefight mode. If you haven't played it, think of Gears of War 2's Horde Mode or Call of Duty's Zombies. Excited yet?

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
    Back in April, Capcom announced Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and fighting aficionados everywhere cheered. At the time, we only got to see a trailer and a preliminary list of combatants. At this year's E3, we should get a look at the game in action -- and so should you. Hopefully the game will be playable and people will get to test out the new engine to see if it can stack up to its much-loved predecessor.

And though Chris Redfield has been confirmed to be in the game, we all know you're just going to pick Ken all of the time. Admit it.

Medal of Honor
    Electronic Arts is bringing back its popular shooting franchise, this time switching the setting to a modern warzone. The game's single-player story mode is being handled by Electronic Arts Los Angeles, and the multiplayer is being done by Battlefield developer DICE. From what we've seen of the story missions so far, it looks like the game will offer intense first-person shooting action with high quality visuals and sound. We unfortunately haven't had much of chance to play yet, but in the realm of first-person shooters set in the real world, the more competition the better. We're all hoping this game will turn out to be more Allied Assault than Airborne, and are looking forward to whatever EA's going to show off in a few weeks.

Portal 2
    It almost goes without saying that Portal 2 is one of our most hotly anticipated games. We, along with the rest of the free world, fell in love with Valve's too-short brain-bending first-person-puzzler, so when the announcement came that the sequel was to be on show at E3, we squealed and clapped our hands giddily. Then news that the Portal 2 event was to be cancelled and replaced by a "surprise" trickled through, and confusion set in. Now we're excited for two different reasons. We still want to get our Cheeto-encrusted hands all over Portal 2 for as long as is humanly possible, but we also want to see just what Valve and Aperture Science have in store for us.

Rage
    It's surprising to think a company like id Software hasn't actually made a game in-house since Doom 3. Even at the time of that game's release, some criticized the its decidedly old-school mechanics like corridor crawling and monster closets. For Rage, we get quite a few things new from the studio that gave us Wolfenstein 3D and Quake. We get wide open environments and a story backdrop far more developed than anything the company has ever produced. It's also a gorgeous game from what we've seen so far, which makes sense for id, a company that's always been interested in pushing technical boundaries. With plenty of options for customization and ways to play, we're all hoping id's newest title can again wow us, and introduce the company's talent to a new generation of gamers.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1095447p1.html
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MS be showing multiplats like they exclusives lol