Xbox 360 Wired Controller Issue.

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in IllGaming
The controller keeps disconnecting all the time and now it doesn't even respond after pressing on some buttons. What can i do about it ?

P.S It's a wired controller so don't tell me to change batteries.

Comments

• EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well an easy solution would be to thow it out. I have a wired game-stop controller that does the samething sometimes.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    The controller keeps disconnecting all the time and now it doesn't even respond after pressing on some buttons. What can i do about it ?

P.S It's a wired controller so don't tell me to change batteries.

*gasps*

You have a WIRED controller? Damn, step up your wireless game!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh that's why I never buy a used game controller wired or not....my wired controller is working fine
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Okay i guess i aughta buy a wireless one although they cost and i'm short on money so there aren't really any other solutions ? Like giving the controller a good smack or shaking the ? out of it ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Okay i guess i aughta buy a wireless one although they cost and i'm short on money so there aren't really any other solutions ? Like giving the controller a good smack or shaking the ? out of it ?

Nah, I don't think controllers work like that lol when I did that to my PS2 controller, ? rattled afterwords.

Wireless doesn't mean it won't break though. And yeah, it does cost, like what, 50 or 60? If you want it new, which I get new, I don't mess with used controllers. I just don't trust the quality of it after someone has used it.