Structured Water: Water treated with 528 Hz Sound Frequency Can Heal?

toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited November 2011 in The Social Lounge
In metaphysical circles 528 Hz frequency is the sound, vibration of ? . When water is treated with 528 Hz frequency or other positive sounds it's called structured water. It is said that structured water can repair damaged cells which results in treating all diseases and sickness within the body.

I have no idea if this is true or not but I did do a little experiment myself. I press headphones playing the 528 Hz frequency on a jar of purified water and then froze it for a couple of hours. Inside the jar of frozen water I see all of this crazy ice crystals designs. I doubt you could get ice crystals designs like that freezing ordinary water. However I'm still a little bit skeptical. But it's still worth a shot anyway.

Comments

• toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited November 2011
    Another amazing video. Water has memory. If you dip a rose in a glass of water. Pull the rose out and look at the water under a microscope you will see an image of a rose.

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I love ya threads breh, keep posting ? like this
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    truth is love.....................................
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I was watching a documentary about this. Saying something as simple a "I love you" to a glass of water can completely change its structure. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it may cure disease, but it does seem to promote energy and vigor.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I remember my muslim neighbor telling me he would recite particular verses of the quran over the water and refill that bottle and drink from it.. and went on to speak of the water being treated in a sense, from the words and emotion put into... and this definitely brought it back to mind!!
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    http://www.kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/secrets-of-quran-a-sunnah/69-the-power-of-quran-healing

Portions of the link!

There are many cases cured every day by reciting the Koran; we cannot deny that because recovery does happen; it happened to me when I was reciting specific verses for a specific illness and the illness was cured!

Koran Healing is a critical issue which wasn’t given enough study or research, so I thought about starting this journey and asked Allah to guide me, give me the useful knowledge, show me the right and help me do it, and show me the wrong and help me avoid it. One of the most important fruits of this research, which continued for years, was that I came out with an important result: Allah had put in every verse of the Koran a healing power for a certain disease if this verse was recited for a specific number of times.

In the beginning

When we contemplate on the universe around us, we notice that every single atom is vibrating in a specific frequency, whether this atom is part of metal, water, cell, or anything else. So every thing in this universe is vibrating, this is a given scientific fact.

The basic structure of the universe is the atom, and the basic structure of our bodies is the cell; each cell is made of billions of atoms and each atom is made of a positive nucleus and negative electrons rotating around it; because of this rotation, an electromagnetic field is generated similar to fields generated by an engine.

The atom is the basic structure in the universe and in our bodies; it is constantly vibrating which means that every thing is vibrating according to a precise system. Cells vibrate in a precise system, and any vibration around us affects our cells.

The secret that makes our brain think is an accurate program inside the brain cells; this program is inside every cell doing its task precisely; the smallest defect in its job would cause imbalance and disorder of some of the body parts; the best cure for this imbalance is to restore balance to the body. Scientists discovered that body cells are affected by various vibrations such as light waves, radio waves, sound waves etc. But what is sound?

Each cell in our body vibrates in a precise system, and the smallest change in this vibration would mean an illness of some part of the body. That's why these damaged cells should be vibrated to restore balance to them.

We know that the sound is made of waves or vibrations moving in the air in about 340m/sec. Each sound has its own frequency, and human can hear from 20 frequencies per second to 20000 frequencies per second (1). These waves spread in the air and then get received by the ear, then turn into electrical signals and move along the acoustic nerve towards the acoustic bark in the brain; the cells correspond to the waves and move into the various parts of the brain especially the frontal part; all these parts work together corresponding to the signals and translating them to a language the human understands. Thus, the brain analyses the signals and gives its orders to the various body parts to correspond to these signals.

The sound is made of mechanic vibrations that reach the ear then the brain cells which correspond to these vibrations and change their own vibration; that's why the sound is considered an effective healing power depending on the nature of the sound and its frequencies. We find the healing power in the Koran because it is the book of Allah.

From here came sound therapy; the sound is a vibration, and body cells are vibrating, then the sound influences these cells. This is what researchers discovered recently; in Washington University late in the twentieth century, scientists found that the job of a brain cell is not just to transfer information, each cell is a small computer working on collecting information, processing it, and giving orders continuously round the clock. Ellen Covey, a researcher in Washington University, says that it is the first time that we realize that the brain does not work as a big computer, but it contains a huge number of computers working in a cooperative way, there is a small computer in each cell, and these computers are affected by the vibrations around them, especially the sound (2).

Experiments show that inside each cell in the brain there is a tiny computer which Allah deposited an accurate program that directs the cell and controls its work. They also show that the sound affects the cell; this is a picture of a cell getting affected by a sound and an electromagnetic field is being formed around it.

Thus, we can say that the cells of each body part vibrate in a specific frequency, and form a complicated and coordinated system that is affected by any sound around it. So, any disease affecting any part of the body will cause a change in the vibration of this part's cells and thus causing it to deviate from the general body system affecting the whole body. This is why, when the body is exposed to a specific sound, this sound influences the vibration system of body and especially the irregular part; this part would respond to specific sounds to restore its original vibration system or, in other words, to restore its healthy condition. Scientists discovered these results recently. What is the story of this science (the sound therapy)?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    A google search suggests there's some ? in here
    Word, this thread reeked of ? prior to me clicking it.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_memory

Water memory is the claimed ability of water to retain a "memory" of substances previously dissolved in it to arbitrary dilution.
    No scientific evidence supports this claim.
    While some studies, including Benveniste's, have reported such an effect, double-blind replications of the experiments involved have failed to reproduce the result.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3817-icy-claim-that-water-has-memory.html
    Holding such a heretical view famously cost one of France's top allergy researchers, Jacques Benveniste, his funding, labs and reputation after his findings were discredited in 1988.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Re-inventing the idea of Holywater. Its old...
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    Would be awesome if it were true.