Ladies, how do you intepret this

ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
ok, a coworker of mine met this woman about 4 weeks ago, well he was telling me today that about 3 years ago the woman got out of a 11 year relationship. So on their second conversation he asked her what happened. Well she goes on for about 20 minutes how the sex was great, how they had sex 3 times a day, the places they would have sex, and how her ex would take care of her and basically spoil her. After about 20 minutes she finally gets to the point where things went bad(he cheated and physically started abusing her). He thought it was odd how she talked about him, but let it go, well since they he has noticed that he talks about her ex quite a bit. Pointing out something he bought her, including the price that she keeps on her shelf. One day she even mentions out of the blue how he bought her like $8,000 worth of furniture but she didnt take it after she found out he had stopped by her place with the woman he had been seeing during their relationship. My coworker finally asked her why she always talked about him and she says that she no longer has feelings for him, she just wanted him to really want her and she went about doing it the wrong way.