Do you think B is a hoe for being with Jay-Z ?

124»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Dam did i step into a salon bymistake
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Actually, she is. She models for Calvin Klein, is doing her thing overseas with artist like Craig David. According to Young Guru they are finishing up her project and they have a big single on the way.

Her last song with Craig David was at least two years ago, and it wasn't even her song.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Them roc nation ? >>>>>>>>>>>>
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Who cares about they relationship? ? em both! She ain't nothing but M.H's left overs anyway. As far as I'm concerned they two conceded vain souls that probably just feel comfortable around each other. Musically they both have fallen off big time. I mean you can say he ? her career up maybe as far as him oversaturating the masses with her but I could maybe also argue that she might be behind his fall from grace in the rap game too. Maybe if she didn't "Upgrade him" he wouldn't be rappin about wearing all black, his ? swag, or come out with awful midlife crisis uncle Tom type of songs like forever young and ? in Paris like he do now. Maybe he would still be rappin street if he didn't let her square ass seep into his subconscious way of thinking. Smh @ the thought of Beyonce hearing squeeze first or streets is watching playing in the Rocafella records office and turning the ? off talkin bout "That's not the image I want for a husband of mine" she probally soften that fool up big time. Listen to how she talk to him on the upgrade u song. Him rapping about the streets was probably not good enuff for her so she showed him the way and now he Mr. 10 rollie watches
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jay is ? all those roc nation ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    1267452889beyonce_marques1.jpg

I dont get how Jay let this one slide yo...too bad he aint got no goons lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    lmao your ? got moved man. shouldn't this be in the powder room though?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    hiphophova wrote: »
    shes not worth 300 million, and what ever shes worth it would be more .... she makes most money off tours which include destiny child hits and her first LP, since Jay nothing of note.

before Jay many acclaims, after Jay the last film was wack ass flick with idris eba and ali landry that did nothing before Jay blockbuster 'golden member - austin powers & pepsi'

no one is endorsing the wife of a former ? dealer

+ notice its about getting white media coverage (this is the truth)

so you ignoring the fact that she has done cadillac records and dreamgirls since she has been w/jay?
  • hiphophova
    hiphophova Members Posts: 710
    edited November 2011
    so you ignoring the fact that she has done cadillac records and dreamgirls since she has been w/jay?

I said white media, Pink Panther & Austin Powers where global blockbusters.

Beyonce played a bit part in those movies, plus it does not hide the fact her career is on thin ice and it got thinner by the year as Jay got bigger and you can point the finger that to most MEN who run these corporations Jay-Z is a scumbag a dope peddler who degrades women in his music (he gets no props nor does anyone standing with him)

Dont get fooled by fellow artist clapping at award shows for them, the men who run this ? have clamped her career.

Have you seen what she is weaing these days to stay relevant, she was wearing lingerie in that best i ever had or something track, when has this houston church girl become so promiscous.

Jay messed her career, she would be double without him and if she had a good man not vermin her star would be brighter.

+

why move the thread in here in this garbage, put it back in the spot.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    B's no ? ! I say she just dug Jay Z.