Can We Trust The Bible Written 2000 years ago?

Options
SL8Rok
SL8Rok Members Posts: 154
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• oh_word
    oh_word Members Posts: 56
    edited May 2010
    Options
    his argument is very logical
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not only that you got think that the people that was running ? 2000 years ago, left some ? out, put stuff in that never happen, the only thing i belive is that jesus is very real, and that he died for everyone
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I turned it off after 30 seconds. That was a hack job.

He doesn't start out at the root of the problem. Translation and Language conveyance should be discussed before anything. To be a professor of Theology and not acknowledge the language barriers that hinder meaning and understanding is not really thorough.

Jesus as a historical figure has still not been pinpointed directly. Scholars have conflicting views on his life as well as his existence. Jesus was not a uncommon name. Some suggest he was a member of the Essenes who lived in that area over 2200 hundred years ago.
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    I turned it off after 30 seconds. That was a hack job.

He doesn't start out at the root of the problem. Translation and Language conveyance should be discussed before anything. To be a professor of Theology and not acknowledge the language barriers that hinder meaning and understanding is not really thorough.

Jesus as a historical figure has still not been pinpointed directly. Scholars have conflicting views on his life as well as his existence. Jesus was not a uncommon name. Some suggest he was a member of the Essenes who lived in that area over 2200 hundred years ago.

translation........I don't wanna hear it LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
  • SL8Rok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    not only that you got think that the people that was running ? 2000 years ago, left some ? out, put stuff in that never happen, the only thing i belive is that jesus is very real, and that he died for everyone

put in stuff like what? And when?