According To The Book Of Mormon We May Be Direct Descendants Of Jesus

Options
toomy
toomy Members Posts: 369
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Of course this is my personal opinion. This opinion is also based on the assumption that Jesus was Black. I know most people view the Book of Mormon as racist but so is the Quaran and the Talamud.

The book states that Jesus came to America after his resurrection. And that when he got to America he already had relatives there. People called the Nephites. Nephites came to America about 600 years before the birth of Jesus. A chapter in the first book of Nephites tells how they came to America and how they trace their Geneology to Joseph the son of Jacob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_book_of_nephi

Once in America Jesus was said to have establshed a peaceful civilization that lasted for 194 years. If he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids. So IMO. Some Blacks in America could possibly be direct descendants of Jesus.

The books from 1 Nephi to Omni are described as being from "the small plates of Nephi".[41] This account begins in ancient Jerusalem around 600 BC. It tells the story of a man named Lehi, his family, and several others as they are led by ? from Jerusalem shortly before the fall of that city to the Babylonians in 586 BC. The book describes their journey across the Arabian peninsula, and then to the promised land, the Americas, by ship.[42] These books recount the group's dealings from approximately 600 BC to about 130 BC, during which time the community grew and split into two main groups, which are called the Nephites and the Lamanites, that frequently warred with each other. This maybe our story. Blacks in America are the real Hebrews.

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    Of course this is my personal opinion. This opinion is also based on the assumption that Jesus was Black. I know most people view the Book of Mormon as racist but so is the Quaran and the Talamud.

The book states that Jesus came to America after his resurrection. And that when he got to America he already had relatives there. People called the Nephites. Nephites came to America about 600 years before the birth of Jesus. A chapter in the first book of Nephites tells how they came to America and how they trace their Geneology to Joseph the son of Jacob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_book_of_nephi

Once in America Jesus was said to have establshed a peaceful civilization that lasted for 194 years. If he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids. So IMO. Some Blacks in America could possibly be direct descendants of Jesus.

The books from 1 Nephi to Omni are described as being from "the small plates of Nephi".[41] This account begins in ancient Jerusalem around 600 BC. It tells the story of a man named Lehi, his family, and several others as they are led by ? from Jerusalem shortly before the fall of that city to the Babylonians in 586 BC. The book describes their journey across the Arabian peninsula, and then to the promised land, the Americas, by ship.[42] These books recount the group's dealings from approximately 600 BC to about 130 BC, during which time the community grew and split into two main groups, which are called the Nephites and the Lamanites, that frequently warred with each other. This maybe our story. Blacks in America are the real Hebrews.

thats interesting how that correlates with some of elijah muhammads teachings and recent findings in biblical archaeology.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids. So IMO. Some Blacks in America could possibly be direct descendants of Jesus.
    this is the part of your argument that you should be attempting to explain
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats interesting how that correlates with some of elijah muhammads teachings and recent findings in biblical archaeology.

I have studied Both Islam(various sects) and the Mormon church extensively and a lot of thought processes and fundamental beliefs are very similar it is amazing how many points of corelation there are and like you pointed out more so with the NOI sects...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats interesting how that correlates with some of elijah muhammads teachings

All cults preach similar "You're special!" nonsense.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah from what I read so far it's very interesting but I do question some of the translations. I imagine over the years and decades the book has been updated so I'm trying to go back and study some of the original texts.

http://timesandseasons.org/index.php/2011/03/the-original-text-of-the-book-of-mormon-iv-word-for-word-control-over-the-original-text/

1 Nephi 8:13

and as I cast my eyes around about

that perhaps I might discover my family also

and I beheld a river of water

Helaman 13:28

and because he speaketh flattering words unto you

and he saith that all is well

and then ye will not find no fault with him

3 Nephi 23:8

and when Nephi had brought forth the records

and laid them before him

and he cast his eyes upon them and saith …

Mormon 3:4

and it came to pass that after this tenth year had passed away

making in the whole three hundred and sixty years

from the coming of Christ

and the king of the Lamanites sent an epistle unto me

Moroni 10:4

and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart with real intent

having faith in Christ

and he will manifest the truth of it unto you

by the power of the Holy Ghost
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    According to black roots science one of the first lessons that Jesus taught was that true love is mind and heart unity. True or divine love happens only when two or more people unite in mind and heart as one person. There is no other kind of real love. Any other kind is material or physical love, of which animals are capable. He taught this by means of the statements, "I and the father are one" and "I will be there only when two or more of you are united in my name (i.e. in mind and heart unity)."

So I'm guessing when he says father he means Yahweh; the current King of this cycle. And the only way we can get to Yahweh to be blessed and protected is through the father and leader of our tribe Jesus?
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this is the part of your argument that you should be attempting to explain

Well...What can I say. I know it's all speculation upon my part. But according to one of the texts in Nephites Book of Mormon the Nephites are described as the Children Of Christ.

http://lds.org/hf/art/display/1,16842,4218-1-3-109,00.html

322 Jesus Blesses the Nephite Children

Matthew 18:3; 3 Nephi 17:1125
    And he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them. 3 Nephi 17:21

During His mortal ministry, Jesus often took time to bless little children. He taught His disciples that one must become like a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven (see Matthew 18:3).

After His Resurrection, Jesus visited the Nephites to teach and bless them. During this time He asked that the little children be brought to Him (see 3 Nephi 17:11). When they were gathered about Him, He knelt down and prayed to Heavenly Father for all His people (see 3 Nephi 17:15). So great was the love and faith of the multitude for their Savior that He declared: "Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full" (3 Nephi 17:20). After saying this, Jesus wept because He had such great love for the people. Then He took the children one by one and blessed them and prayed for them. (See 3 Nephi 17:21.)

Afterward, Jesus wept again and said to the people, "Behold your little ones" (3 Nephi 17:23). Then, as the multitude watched, the heavens opened and angels came in great glory to minister to the children. The children were encircled by this heavenly glory and looked as though they were surrounded by fire. (See 3 Nephi 17:24.) This wonderful event was witnessed by the entire multitude, and they "did see and hear and bear record" (3 Nephi 17:25).
    Summary

Jesus wants all children to know He loves them. After His Resurrection, Jesus visited the Nephites to teach and bless them. He asked that the children be brought to Him so He could bless them and pray for them. As the Nephites watched, the heavens opened and angels came down and circled the children; the children looked as if they were being circled by fire.

Artist, Robert T. Barrett

© 1997 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA
  • janklow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well...What can I say. I know it's all speculation upon my part. But according to one of the texts in Nephites Book of Mormon the Nephites are described as the Children Of Christ.
    maybe i should quote the part you should be supporting again:
    If he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    maybe i should quote the part you should be supporting again:

Yeah. that's my belief. If you are a Christian and believe that Jesus rose from the dead then you should know that when he rose he had full Godhood. According to Black Roots science all Black people on Earth were Gods 45,000 years ago. They abandoned their Godhod and their perfect bodies to introduce the age of decay/evil/self forgiveness. They did this by degrading their bodies.

Also according to Black Roots Science Jesus did not die by Crucifixion. He was attacked by his enemies and laid in a coma for three days. His friend nursed him back to health. Then he went into Egypt and incarnated into one of 144,000 perfect bodies that were/are under a pyramid. Once he was incarnated into that perfect body he appeared darker than he was previously because all of the Gods take the color of their skin from the blackness of space/the ether. Black is the color of creation. Within the color Black lies all colors. This was the reason why Mary did not recognized him when he appeared before her after he resurrected ( speculation ).

But getting back to the original question. Yes I believe that if Jesus did come to the America after he resurrected and created a civilization that lasted for almost 200 years he definitely had kids. We live in a world of evil and it makes sense he will spread his perfect seed to combat evil. That's exactly what the Honorable Elijiah Muhammad did ( atleast according to what I had read ). ' He planted his seed in fertile ground'. It's up to the individual to determine for himself if this is wrong.
  • janklow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    words words words
    so i guess i need to break this down. you said:

"if he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids."

what exactly about "establishing a civilization" means "he got married and had kids?" is it just the "he would need to spread his perfect seed" part?
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options

"if he established a civilization in my mind that would mean he got married and had kids."

what exactly about "establishing a civilization" means "he got married and had kids?" is it just the "he would need to spread his perfect seed" part?

If a person help established a civilization I would think he stayed and helped developed the land. He became a a part of the community.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A main criticism of the Book Of Mormon is their isn't any hard evidence. In many instances this is true. Last year I read a story about an indigenous tribe in South America, the Suriname People and I was surprised at how much they resemble African Americans. Who knows? Maybe they were part of the tribes from the Book Of Mormon.

suriname-.jpg

suriname_ceremony_2003_07_01.jpg

Suriname is the smallest independent country in South America. Situated on the Guiana Shield, it mostly lies between latitudes 1° and 6°N, and longitudes 54° and 58°W. The country can be divided into two main geographic regions.

The Suriname People says that they have always been in their land.

Beginning in the 16th century, French, Spanish, and English explorers visited the area. A century later, plantation colonies were established by the Dutch and English along the many rivers in the fertile Guyana plains. The earliest documented colony in Guiana was along the Suriname River and called Marshall's Creek. The area was named after an Englishman.[7] Disputes arose between the Dutch and the English. In 1667, the Dutch decided to keep the nascent plantation colony of Suriname conquered from the English, resulting from the Treaty of Breda. The English were left with New Amsterdam, a small trading post in North America, which later became New York.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options

I have only been studying certain texts and books of faith for 3 years now but one thing is obvious. People of faith like to plant seeds. In the book of Alma from the Book of Alma- Alma describes the word of ? as a seed. He says the word/seed should grow within you. Let it sprout like in the fairytale Jack and the Beanstalk. Nourish the word/seed. If the seed do not grow then that word/seed was bad. If it grows then that word/seed was good. A good sprouted word/seed will expand your mind.

28 Now, we will compare the word unto a seed. Now, if ye give place, that a seed may be planted in your heart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your unbelief, that ye will resist the Spirit of the Lord, behold, it will begin to swell within your ? ; and when you feel these swelling motions, ye will begin to say within yourselves—It must needs be that this is a good seed, or that the word is good, for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to enlighten my understanding, yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me.

29 Now behold, would not this increase your faith? I say unto you, Yea; nevertheless it hath not grown up to a perfect knowledge.

30 But behold, as the seed swelleth, and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow, then you must needs say that the seed is good; for behold it swelleth, and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow. And now, behold, will not this strengthen your faith? Yea, it will strengthen your faith: for ye will say I know that this is a good seed; for behold it sprouteth and beginneth to grow.

31 And now, behold, are ye sure that this is a good seed? I say unto you, Yea; for every seed bringeth forth unto its own likeness.

32 Therefore, if a seed groweth it is good, but if it groweth not, behold it is not good, therefore it is cast away.

33 And now, behold, because ye have tried the experiment, and planted the seed, and it swelleth and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow, ye must needs know that the seed is good.

34 And now, behold, is your knowledge perfect? Yea, your knowledge is perfect in that thing, and your faith is dormant; and this because you know, for ye know that the word hath swelled your souls, and ye also know that it hath sprouted up, that your understanding doth begin to be enlightened, and your mind doth begin to expand.

35 O then, is not this real? I say unto you, Yea, because it is light; and whatsoever is light, is good, because it is discernible, therefore ye must know that it is good; and now behold, after ye have tasted this light is your knowledge perfect?

36 Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither must ye lay aside your faith, for ye have only exercised your faith to plant the seed that ye might try the experiment to know if the seed was good.

37 And behold, as the tree beginneth to grow, ye will say: Let us nourish it with great care, that it may get root, that it may grow up, and bring forth fruit unto us. And now behold, if ye nourish it with much care it will get root, and grow up, and bring forth fruit.

38 But if ye neglect the tree, and take no thought for its nourishment, behold it will not get any root; and when the heat of the sun cometh and scorcheth it, because it hath no root it withers away, and ye pluck it up and cast it out.

39 Now, this is not because the seed was not good, neither is it because the fruit thereof would not be desirable; but it is because your ground is barren, and ye will not nourish the tree, therefore ye cannot have the fruit thereof.

40 And thus, if ye will not nourish the word, looking forward with an eye of faith to the fruit thereof, ye can never pluck of the fruit of the tree of life.

41 But if ye will nourish the word, yea, nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

42 And because of your diligence and your faith and your patience with the word in nourishing it, that it may take root in you, behold, by and by ye shall pluck the fruit thereof, which is most precious, which is sweet above all that is sweet, and which is white above all that is white, yea, and pure above all that is pure; and ye shall feast upon this fruit even until ye are filled, that ye hunger not, neither shall ye thirst.

43 Then, my brethren, ye shall reap the rewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth fruit unto you.
    [edit] Chapter 33

1 Now after Alma had spoken these words, they sent forth unto him desiring to know whether they should believe in one ? , that they might obtain this fruit of which he had spoken, or how they should plant the seed, or the word of which he had spoken, which he said must be planted in their hearts; or in what manner they should begin to exercise their faith.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think I may have found a connection between the Book Of Mormon and Suriname. This article online describes Paramaribo, Suriname as a Babel of tongues because of the many languages spoken there- Chinese, Hindi, Javanese and half a dozen original Creoles.http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/23/world/americas/23suriname.html In the Book Of Mormon a group of people called the Jaredites was said to have migrated during the time of the confuses of tongues ( Tower of Babel ). It's a thin connection but still...

Book of Ether
    Main article: Book of Ether

According to the Book of Mormon, the Jaredites are the descendants of Jared, his brother and their immediate family and friends. (Joseph Smith, Jr. later identified the brother of Jared as Mahonri Moriancumer.) At the time of the Tower of Babel, when the tongues of all nations were confounded, the Lord acceded to the desires of Jared and his brother so that their language, as well as that of their families and friends, was not confounded, and they were granted a land of promise.

According to the narrative, the people were guided by ? through the wilderness, and were eventually directed to cross the sea in "barges". These vessels were sealed and watertight[1][2] and able to be swamped by waves without sinking.[3] Air was obtained from outside the vessels as needed.[4][5] They also brought with them animals, and food for themselves and their animals.[6] The recorded length of this miraculous trip was 344 days.[7]

Ether is the last in the royal line that began with one of the sons of Jared. From the time of the first king to the destruction of the Jaredites, there were only occasional periods of peace and prosperity. These times of peace were interrupted by intrigue over the throne, civil war, and the accession of wicked kings. Thus the history of the Jaredites confirmed the fears of Jared and his brother that a monarchy would lead to evil.[8]

The Book of Mormon claims that the Jaredites grew to become a civilization that exceeded two million people just prior to their destruction.[9] They finally destroyed themselves about the time Lehi and the other refugees from Jerusalem arrived in America (see also Nephites, Lamanites, and Mulekites). A prophecy given[10] by Ether was fulfilled, and the last Jaredite king, Coriantumr, lived to see both the total destruction of his entire house, the scattering of the remaining Jaredites, and the arrival of another people to inherit the land
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    More evidence that supports the Book of Mormon.

Ancient Hebrew Inscriptions

South of Albuquerque, and west of Los Lunas, New Mexico, an ancient inscription was carved into the face of a boulder centuries ago. It is the text of the Ten Commandments, written in Hebrew! Of particular interest is the fact that the type of Hebrew writing that was used was Paleo-Hebrew, which is the form of Hebrew writing that was used for approximately a one-thousand-year period, ending about 500 BC. This means that we can fairly conclude that the inscription of the Ten Commandments was engraved on the face of a boulder in New Mexico, North America, sometime prior to 500 BC! This is one proof that Hebrew people were on the land of America many centuries before the birth of the Messiah.

Other inscriptions, also written in Paleo-Hebrew, have been discovered in the states of Iowa, Ohio, and Tennessee, as well as in Brazil. In Newark, Ohio, a carved stone of curious workmanship was discovered which also bears an engraved inscription of the Ten Commandments of the Covenant – in Paleo-Hebrew. At a site known as Bat Creek cave, in Tennessee, an ancient Hebrew inscription has been found which mentions the Israelite tribe of Judah!

Without a doubt, these various inscriptions firmly establish the fact that Israelites were in America long before the arrival of Europeans!

In addition to Paleo-Hebrew writings that have been discovered in America, there have also been some documented cases of Egyptian writing. Examples of ancient Egyptian writing have been discovered in several places in North America, including eastern Iowa, the New England states, and southeastern Canada.
    The original text of The Record of the Nephites was actually engraved on metallic plates, instead of having been recorded in the more common manner of writing upon parchments of animal skins. The reason, of course, was with the intent of preserving the sacred writings for future generations. [Other examples of ancient sacred writings upon thin sheets of metal made of soft metal such as lead or gold, have been discovered in Israel, Iraq, Korea, and Italy. It is a practice that is also mentioned in ancient Hebrew records.] The ancient American prophets [who were Hebrews] indicated that they actually engraved the sacred records using a style of characters that they called “reformed Egyptian”. Their reason for doing this was to economize on the available writing space on the metal sheets. Hebrew, like English, is a language that is phonetic – which means that it may take several letters to form a single word. Ancient Egyptian was, however, more symbolic – meaning that a single character [instead of several letters] could be used to represent a single word, or even a complete phrase. Compared with Hebrew, Egyptian writing was similar to “short-hand." The ancient American prophets, who recorded the prophecies and revelations that ? gave to them, said that they modified the Egyptian language for their own use, because it required less space to write.
    Very interestingly, a cross-link has been found between a modified style of ancient Egyptian writing, a tribe of North American Indians, and the characters that were used to write the ancient Nephite Scriptures! A modified or reformed style of Egyptian writing has been in use for many centuries by the Micmac [Mi-kmaw] Indians, of Northeastern America, a division of the Algonquin people.
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And yet another link/evidence.

We must pray to Yahweh through his son Jesus that we will be protected from the whirlwind of evil that is about to be descended upon us.

The Nephi Project Newsletter

12 May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebrew DNA found in American Indian populations in South America?

Just as George is preparing for his Book of Mormon research expedition to Peru and Bolivia, Scott R. Woodward, executive director of the Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation has announced that a DNA marker called “Cohen modal haplotype” has been found in native people in Columbia, Brazil and Bolivia.

Why is this important?

Although Woodward warns about using DNA as evidence for or against the Book of Mormon, it is the first time a Hebrew specific DNA marker has been discovered among native people in the New World.

We encourage you to learn more about this discovery at:

http://mormontimes.com/DB_index.php?id=1064

Keep Exploring,

George Potter & Timothy Sedor
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is one of my favorite stories from the Book of Helaman...

We must pray to Yahweh through his son Jesus that we will be protected from the whirlwind of evil that is about to be descended upon us.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Book_of_Mormon/Helaman

And it came to pass that Nephi and Lehi did proceed from thence to go to the land of Nephi.

21 And it came to pass that they were taken by an army of the Lamanites and cast into prison; yea, even in that same prison in which Ammon and his brethren were cast by the servants of Limhi.

22 And after they had been cast into prison many days without food, behold, they went forth into the prison to take them that they might slay them.

23 And it came to pass that Nephi and Lehi were encircled about as if by fire, even insomuch that they durst not lay their hands upon them for fear lest they should be burned. Nevertheless, Nephi and Lehi were not burned; and they were as standing in the midst of fire and were not burned.

24 And when they saw that they were encircled about with a pillar of fire, and that it burned them not, their hearts did take courage.

25 For they saw that the Lamanites durst not lay their hands upon them; neither durst they come near unto them, but stood as if they were struck dumb with amazement.

26 And it came to pass that Nephi and Lehi did stand forth and began to speak unto them, saying: Fear not, for behold, it is ? that has shown unto you this marvelous thing, in the which is shown unto you that ye cannot lay your hands on us to slay us.

27 And behold, when they had said these words, the earth shook exceedingly, and the walls of the prison did shake as if they were about to tumble to the earth; but behold, they did not fall. And behold, they that were in the prison were Lamanites and Nephites who were dissenters.

28 And it came to pass that they were overshadowed with a cloud of darkness, and an awful solemn fear came upon them.

29 And it came to pass that there came a voice as if it were above the cloud of darkness, saying: Repent ye, repent ye, and seek no more to destroy my servants whom I have sent unto you to declare good tidings.

30 And it came to pass when they heard this voice, and beheld that it was not a voice of thunder, neither was it a voice of a great tumultuous noise, but behold, it was a still voice of perfect mildness, as if it had been a whisper, and it did pierce even to the very soul—

31 And notwithstanding the mildness of the voice, behold the earth shook exceedingly, and the walls of the prison trembled again, as if it were about to tumble to the earth; and behold the cloud of darkness, which had overshadowed them, did not disperse—

32 And behold the voice came again, saying: Repent ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand; and seek no more to destroy my servants. And it came to pass that the earth shook again, and the walls trembled.

33 And also again the third time the voice came, and did speak unto them marvelous words which cannot be uttered by man; and the walls did tremble again, and the earth shook as if it were about to divide asunder.

34 And it came to pass that the Lamanites could not flee because of the cloud of darkness which did overshadow them; yea, and also they were immovable because of the fear which did come upon them.

35 Now there was one among them who was a Nephite by birth, who had once belonged to the church of ? but had dissented from them.

36 And it came to pass that he turned him about, and behold, he saw through the cloud of darkness the faces of Nephi and Lehi; and behold, they did shine exceedingly, even as the faces of angels. And he beheld that they did lift their eyes to heaven; and they were in the attitude as if talking or lifting their voices to some being whom they beheld.
  • janklow
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If a person help established a civilization I would think he stayed and helped developed the land. He became a a part of the community.
    so "developing the land" = "had a bunch of kids?"
  • toomy
    edited November 2011
    Options
    http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/2-ne/26.15-16?lang=eng#14

13 And that he manifest himself unto all those who believe in him, by the power of the holy Ghost; yea, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, working mighty miracles, signs, and wonders, among the children of men according to their faith.

14 But behold, I prophesy unto you concerning the last days; concerning the days when the Lord ? shall bring these things forth unto the children of men.

15 After my seed and the seed of my brethren shall have dwindled in unbelief, and shall have been smitten by the Gentiles; yea, after the Lord ? shall have camped against them round about, and shall have laid siege against them with a mount, and raised forts against them; and after they shall have been brought down low in the dust, even that they are not, yet the words of the righteous shall be written, and the prayers of the faithful shall be heard, and all those who have dwindled in unbelief shall not be forgotten.

16 For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust, and their voice shall be as one that hath a familiar spirit; for the Lord ? will give unto him power, that he may whisper concerning them, even as it were out of the ground; and their speech shall whisper out of the dust