Question for the Ladies

Options
ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
This is a serious question that Ive always wondered. Ok lets say a woman is approaching her period, she hasnt started bleeding but all other symptoms are there, lets say a guy ? in her during this period and either later that day or the next day she has a period. Will she miss her period the next month or is she ok because even though she had started bleeding she was in the midst of her period

Comments

• BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You would think she would be ok, but some women said they got pregnant while they got their cycles and having sex. I do remember being taught that the egg can't be fertilized unless it is in the proper place (ovulation). I also know other women who have gotten pregnant when the egg was not in the proper place. All I can say is don't in raw if you don't want kids because nothing is definite.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im not a lady but middle school sex ed is important...thats where i learned this

Pregnancy cannot happen without ovulation
    No ovulation = no egg = no pregnancy can occur
    if you know your cycle, he can nut in you about 20 days out of the month with no worries at all
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im not a lady but middle school sex ed is important...thats where i learned this

Pregnancy cannot happen without ovulation
    No ovulation = no egg = no pregnancy can occur
    if you know your cycle, he can nut in you about 20 days out of the month with no worries at all

This is the method my friend uses. She takes her temp and everything before sex during certain days. Its working for her but I couldn't do it. I'd have about 5 kids right now if I did.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Its wetter during ovulation too....makes em even bigger freaks
    For most women its usually those 2 days right after your cycle is over (i think)