Executive Orders signed for FEMA so far

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Social Lounge
Over the past 15 or 20 years, U.S. presidents of both parties, Democrat and Republican, have signed ominous Executive Orders preparing for Martial Law - to take away our rights and make us into slaves. The public believes that FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, has been set up to deal with natural disasters like hurricanes and flooding, to help the victims. But only approximately 5% of their budget is devoted to these activities. The real job of FEMA is to take over our government, and US as citizens of this country, when Martial Law is declared. In reality, FEMA has contempt for the American people as confirmed by their treatment of the victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The people made homeless by the hurricane were herded like cattle into huge buildings where they had no privacy for sleeping or dressing and armed guards kept anyone from leaving even though women and young girls were being ? in various places, including in the bathrooms.

FEMA has the power to confiscate your generator if you have one on your property, seize your food supplies, your farm, your personal car or truck, seize YOU and your children for work under Federal supervision, including the separation of children from their parents, seize all hospitals, and seizure of all highways, railroads, waterways and storage facilities.

They are also authorized to force you to relocate – anywhere in the world they want to send you! They can send the husband, the wife, and the young children each to a different country.

fema.jpg

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Over the past 15 or 20 years-]
    why, it's almost like we have had these "? FEMA" conspiracy theories about FEMA for 15-20 years that promised immediate New World Order action that have, for 15-20 years, amounted to nothing!
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The whole government and all its affiliates are very scary and corrupt. Hard to trust anything they do.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    why, it's almost like we have had these "? FEMA" conspiracy theories about FEMA for 15-20 years that promised immediate New World Order action that have, for 15-20 years, amounted to nothing!

Im surprised you usually have a better structured argument other than to say it hasnt happened yet.... I guess we dodged that bullet. Personally I believe they havent bleed this country dry enough to actually do it yet nor have they reduced the population enough to make it work but TPTB are very organized and they wait until the right time to do things.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Im surprised you usually have a better structured argument other than to say it hasnt happened yet.... I guess we dodged that bullet.
    it just so happens one of the basic problems that i have with these conspiracy theories is that they're touted for years and years by people from various camps as something that's about to happen "any day now." and when these are the same people vouching for the validity of said conspiracies...
    Personally I believe they havent bleed this country dry enough to actually do it yet nor have they reduced the population enough to make it work but TPTB are very organized and they wait until the right time to do things.
    fundamentally, i don't think you have have this doomsday FEMA scenario without a) significantly disarming the population beyond the point it has been and b) having some massive event to justify it. so it goes.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Options
    In this context the mainstream media have caught up with the NDAA bill.

"Once A President Can ? & Arrest U.S. Citizens W/O Trial He's Not A President Anymore.. He's King"
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9a8RL9RH2cNhU1Vl

The video from the website is also on youtube.
    It's not to scare one, but one who's interested can see it has reached some of the mainstream media.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    In my search for more info regarding subject matter I came across this very interesting video....WOW!

[VIDEO]http://www.squidoo.com/usaconcetrationcamps#module66989621[/video]

I posted a video about this but it was moved to the SL TV thread.

What facts, not assumptions, are there that would show that FEMA or the U.S. Gov. really wants to imprison us and take everything we have? The bill that was recent about this "Martial Law" was S1867 right? People have ASSUMED what the bill is and MANY MANY people I know are taking their word for it without actually reviewing the bill for themselves, if ONLY they could see it's about American terrorists or terrorists on American soil..
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What facts, not assumptions, are there that would show that FEMA or the U.S. Gov. really wants to imprison us and take everything we have? The bill that was recent about this "Martial Law" was S1867 right? People have ASSUMED what the bill is and MANY MANY people I know are taking their word for it without actually reviewing the bill for themselves, if ONLY they could see it's about American terrorists or terrorists on American soil..

The End of America: House and Senate pass final version of NDAA

Dec 16

Editor of End the Lie
    traitors-in-government-300x225.jpg

Today the United States House of Representatives and Senate both passed their final versions of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012, or H.R. 1540.

This represents the complete destruction of everything that America is supposed to stand for, the most essential of rights have been stripped away and we are left wondering what the traitors in Washington will do next.

It has become painfully clear that the true terrorists are not hiding in caves in Afghanistan shooting at NATO troops with rusted second-hand assault rifles, but instead wear $5,000 suits and stroll happily through the halls of power in the United States.

The House passed their final version of the NDAA with a massive majority of 283 to 136 and the Senate passed it with a vote of 86 to 13, once again proving that our so-called Representatives do not represent us in any way and in fact are traitorous criminals and enemies of freedom.

No longer do we need to fear our country being attacked by foreign forces hell bent on destroying the American way of life, as these forces can be found calling themselves our “Representatives” while living large on the backs of the American people.

The signing of the NDAA with the detention provisions – that is, sections 1031 and 1032 most importantly – intact represents the final nail in the coffin of our once Constitutional Republic.

I can honestly say that I previously thought that the PATRIOT Act would be the worst legislation I would ever see in my lifetime and quite unfortunately, I was wrong. Dead wrong.

As I said when first covering S.1253, the precursor to S.1867 which the Senate passed with a 93% majority, this legislation makes the PATRIOT Act look like the Bill of Rights, and that is not in any way hyperbolic.

I previously exposed the fact that the claim that Obama would veto the NDAA was wholly without merit, and unfortunately I have been proven right once again when the White House withdrew the veto threat completely.

With the detention provisions intact, and thus the power to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge or trial on nothing more than suspicion, the NDAA is the most dangerous legislation to come before the President in recent history.

Some have attempted to amend the NDAA to explicitly protect American citizens and lawful permanent residents from being targeted, but to no avail.

This is the most major problem with so many proponents’ arguments: if they did not intend to leverage this against the American people, especially dissidents who are standing up to the rampant corruption and pervasive police state measures, why wouldn’t they pass such an amendment?

The answer is quite obvious, really. They have every intention of using this against so-called “belligerents” which could be anyone who refuses to bow down to the megalomaniacal ruling class, including people like myself who explicitly reject any and all forms of violence.

When the NDAA is signed by the President – which is all but ironclad at this point – it will only be a short time until the military can begin rounding up American citizens and the FEMA camps could be activated and utilized thanks to KBR’s National Quick Response Teams.

Yet there is indeed a silver lining to this nightmarish cloud, although I’m still holding back from jumping for joy at this point.

This last bastion of hope is known as the “Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011” which was proposed by Senator Dianne Feinstein of California.

The bill is intended, “To clarify that an authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States”.

The bill is intended to amend Section 4001 of title 18, United States Code, known as the “Limitation on detention; control of prisons”.

The bill would insert the following after subsection (a), “(b)(1) An authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States apprehended in the United States, unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention.

“(2) Paragraph (1) applies to an authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority enacted before, on, or after the date of the enactment of the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2001.”

Sounds great, doesn’t it? Well, there are still a few glaring problems, the most major of which is that this only applies to American citizens and lawful permanent residents who are apprehended within the United States.

Furthermore, it only protects us so long as an Act of Congress does not expressly authorize such detention.

Given the fact that the Congress has already betrayed us in passing the NDAA, can we really rely on hoping that they wouldn’t pass an Act nullifying the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011, if it indeed passes?

I think such a hope would not only be misguided and naïve but indeed ignorant and divorced from the reality which has presented itself to us in the past months.

Moreover, we are relying on what is arguably an equally nonsensical hope: that the Senate – which voted with a massive majority in favor of the NDAA both times – would actually vote for the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011.

I, for one, am not going to hold my breath in hopes that they will come through and do the right thing as they have proven that they are some of the most untrustworthy, despicable individuals all too well as of late.

Another major problem for me is that Feinstein, who unfortunately is one of my so-called Representatives, actually voted for the NDAA as you can see in the Senate’s roll call for today’s vote.

She also voted in favor of S.1867, the Senate’s version of the NDAA. Can we really expect her to pass something that will protect us after actively working against us in such a blatant manner?

I think not, and unless there is a massive change in how our government views the American people I do not expect to see positive events unfold as a result.

However, the future is ours to determine at this point and the situation could unfold in any number of ways.

Either we could see the most hellish police state imaginable with Americans being arrested and detained indefinitely by the military for any reason or no reason at all, or we could see the military step up and honor their oaths and refuse unlawful orders and arrest those who issued them, or we could see a second American revolution.

It is impossible to say which we will see, but I hope that the military will pause and remember their sworn oaths and who the real enemies are.

“We the People” are not the enemies of the Constitution; instead it is those traitors in Washington who would love to see nothing other than all of our most essential liberties stripped away in the name of fighting the fraudulent war on terror.

Hopefully the military would realize this and act accordingly, or else the situation would likely be one in which the vast majority of people in the United States would suffer for an unimaginable length of time.

End the Lie
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

For those who are interested in this.

http://rt.com/usa/news/indefinite-detention-bill-senate-905/

Indefinite detention bill passes in Senate

Published: 16 December, 2011, 01:32

voted-13-year-authorization.n.jpg

US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

TAGS:Law, USA

Exactly 220 years to the date after the Bill of Rights was ratified, the US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, allowing the indefinite detention and torture of Americans.

After a back-and-forth in recent days between both the Senate and House yielded intense criticism from Americans attempting to hold onto their Constitutional rights, NDAA FY2012 is now on its way to the White House, where yesterday the Obama administration revealed that the president would not veto the legislation, cancelling out a warning he offered less than a month earlier.

Obama has finally brought about change to America, but it’s nothing to be hopeful about.

Speaking before the Senate this afternoon, Sen. Lindsey Graham (Rep-SC) told his colleagues, “I hope you believe America is part of the battlefield.” The United States is at war, he insisted, and anyone alleged to be in opposition to the US government’s game will now be subjected to military-style detention indefinitely.

As RT reported earlier, one provision in NDAA FY2012 will allow for the reinstatement of “enhanced interrogation techniques,” essentially making waterboarding and forms of psychological torture a very possible reality for anyone America deems to be a threat, including its own citizens who, prior to the ruling, had the US Constitution on their side.

Among the corporations which have lobbied in support of NDAA FY2012 are several military contractors, including Honeywell and Bluewater Defense, who together have received millions of dollars in Pentagon guarantees this year alone.

In his remarks Thursday afternoon, Senator Graham attacked America’s current legal system, critiquing it for allowing suspected terrorists to be treated as “common criminals.”

“We think al-Qaeda operatives, citizens or not, are not common criminals. We think they are crazy people,” he said.

“If you’re an American citizen and you want to help…destroy your own country, here is what’s coming your way,” cautioned the senator. The threat he went on to impose involved indefinite military detention for everyone.

“What this legislation does,” lectured Levin, “says from the Congress’ point-of-view, that we expressly authorize the indefinite detention” of someone deemed a threat. “We recognize the authority of this president and every other president to hold an enemy combatant indefinitely, whether they are captured home or abroad, because that only makes sense.”

Under the Act, those suspected of “belligerent” crimes can be subjected to the treatment. Graham tried to calm fears by insisting that suspected criminals will all be allowed a day in federal court, but made it clear that as long as a judge deems someone a suspect in a crime, that indefinite detention can begin without the help of any legal counsel for the defense.

“How long can you hold them? As long as it takes to make us safe,” said Graham.

The senator added that, “when you join the enemy…we aren’t worried about how we’re going to prosecute you right away.” Because of this, Miranda Rights should not be read to suspected criminals and additionally the right to an attorney is also suspended under the act.

In his closing marks, Graham ironically recited that in respect to “civil liberties and the American way of life,” US citizens must fight. “If we don’t fight for it, we’re going to lose it.”

Before the Senate came to their final vote today, Sen. Levin asked that a remark from the White House yesterday insisting that the president’s aides will no longer recommend a veto be added to the record.

Opposition in the Senate was thin but existent today. Senator Mark Udall (Dem-CO) cautioned lawmakers that these provisions will “deny American citizens their due process rights,” and thus not only “make us less safe, but would serve as an unprecedented threat to our constitutional liberties.”

“If we start labeling our citizens as enemies of the United States without any due process, I think we will have done serious damage” to the Constitution, he added, before also calling the legislation politically expedient.

Despite his reservations, Senator Udall reluctantly stated that he was voting in favor, noting that America’s military depends on a quick passing of the act. Still, he said of the dangerous provisions to the act that will allow for the indefinite detention, “I remain unconvinced of their benefit.”

“Now we may be jeopardizing entire cases by adding new layers of bureaucracy and questionable legal processes,” added Udall. He said the legislation will present “numerous constitutional questions” and will go against a counterterrorism community he described as “already nimble.”

“For those of you who join me in voicing opposition to the detention provisions, I want to thank you,” said Udall.

“Though I intend to vote for the final passing of the bill…I want to make clear that I do not fully support this bill. I sincerely believe that this debate is not over and there is much work to do.”

Udall waved a copy of the US Constitution from the Senate floor before his colleagues as he made his closing remarks, reminding them that they all took an oath to uphold it. In the first ten amendments, collectively called the Bill of Rights, the Constitution grants Americans freedoms against searches, arrests and seizure without a probable cause. That legislation would have turned 220 years old today, had Congress not crushed it on the Senate floor.

Here is the Official list of American Traitors to the Constitution of the United States of America and against its own Citizens. Also it must be agreed that these same individuals have betrayed their own families, and all their friends too.

Sen. Daniel Akaka [D, HI]

Sen. Lamar Alexander [R, TN]

Sen. Kelly Ayotte [R, NH]

Sen. John Barrasso [R, WY]

Sen. Max Baucus [D, MT]

Sen. Mark Begich [D, AK]

Sen. Michael Bennet [D, CO]

Sen. Jeff Bingaman [D, NM]

Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]

Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]

Sen. John Boozman [R, AR]

Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]

Sen. Scott Brown [R, MA]

Sen. Sherrod Brown [D, OH]

Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]

Sen. Maria Cantwell [D, WA]

Sen. Benjamin Cardin [D, MD]

Sen. Thomas Carper [D, DE]

Sen. Robert Casey [D, PA]

Sen. Saxby Chambliss [R, GA]

Sen. Daniel Coats [R, IN]

Sen. Thad Cochran [R, MS]

Sen. Susan Collins [R, ME]

Sen. Kent Conrad [D, ND]

Sen. Chris ? [D, DE]

Sen. Bob Corker [R, TN]

Sen. John Cornyn [R, TX]

Sen. Michael Crapo [R, ID]

Sen. Jim DeMint [R, SC]

Sen. Richard Durbin [D, IL]

Sen. Michael Enzi [R, WY]

Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D, CA]

Sen. Al Franken [D, MN]

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]

Sen. Lindsey Graham [R, SC]

Sen. Charles Grassley [R, IA]

Sen. Kay Hagan [D, NC]

Sen. Orrin Hatch [R, UT]

Sen. Dean Heller [R, NV]

Sen. John Hoeven [R, ND]

Sen. Kay Hutchison [R, TX]

Sen. James Inhofe [R, OK]

Sen. Daniel Inouye [D, HI]

Sen. John Isakson [R, GA]

Sen. Mike Johanns [R, NE]

Sen. Ron Johnson [R, WI]

Sen. Tim Johnson [D, SD]

Sen. John Kerry [D, MA]

Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]

Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D, MN]

Sen. Herbert Kohl [D, WI]

Sen. Jon Kyl [R, AZ]

Sen. Mary Landrieu [D, LA]

Sen. Frank Lautenberg [D, NJ]

Sen. Patrick Leahy [D, VT]

Sen. Carl Levin [D, MI]

Sen. Joseph Lieberman [I, CT]

Sen. Richard Lugar [R, IN]

Sen. Joe Manchin [D, WV]

Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]

Sen. Claire McCaskill [D, MO]

Sen. Mitch McConnell [R, KY]

Sen. Robert Menéndez [D, NJ]

Sen. Barbara Mikulski [D, MD]

Sen. Jerry Moran [R, KS]

Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R, AK]

Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]

Sen. Ben Nelson [D, NE]

Sen. Bill Nelson [D, FL]

Sen. Robert Portman [R, OH]

Sen. Mark Pryor [D, AR]

Sen. John Reed [D, RI]

Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]

Sen. James Risch [R, ID]

Sen. Pat Roberts [R, KS]

Sen. John Rockefeller [D, WV]

Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]

Sen. Charles Schumer [D, NY]

Sen. Jefferson Sessions [R, AL]

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen [D, NH]

Sen. Richard Shelby [R, AL]

Sen. Olympia Snowe [R, ME]

Sen. Debbie Ann Stabenow [D, MI]

Sen. Jon Tester [D, MT]

Sen. John Thune [R, SD]

Sen. Patrick Toomey [R, PA]

Sen. Tom Udall [D, NM]

Sen. Mark Udall [D, CO]

Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]

Sen. Mark Warner [D, VA]

Sen. Jim Webb [D, VA]

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse [D, RI]

Sen. Roger Wicker [R, MS]
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    More mainstream news on the obama and NDAA bill.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    America is going downhill big time........all the govt has to say "he's a terrorist!!!" and one can be locked up forever with NO CHARGES. Sounds like ? Germany or Saudi Arabia to me.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For those who are interested in this.

http://rt.com/usa/news/indefinite-detention-bill-senate-905/

Indefinite detention bill passes in Senate

Published: 16 December, 2011, 01:32

voted-13-year-authorization.n.jpg

US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

TAGS:Law, USA

Exactly 220 years to the date after the Bill of Rights was ratified, the US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, allowing the indefinite detention and torture of Americans.

After a back-and-forth in recent days between both the Senate and House yielded intense criticism from Americans attempting to hold onto their Constitutional rights, NDAA FY2012 is now on its way to the White House, where yesterday the Obama administration revealed that the president would not veto the legislation, cancelling out a warning he offered less than a month earlier.

Obama has finally brought about change to America, but it’s nothing to be hopeful about.

Speaking before the Senate this afternoon, Sen. Lindsey Graham (Rep-SC) told his colleagues, “I hope you believe America is part of the battlefield.” The United States is at war, he insisted, and anyone alleged to be in opposition to the US government’s game will now be subjected to military-style detention indefinitely.

As RT reported earlier, one provision in NDAA FY2012 will allow for the reinstatement of “enhanced interrogation techniques,” essentially making waterboarding and forms of psychological torture a very possible reality for anyone America deems to be a threat, including its own citizens who, prior to the ruling, had the US Constitution on their side.

Among the corporations which have lobbied in support of NDAA FY2012 are several military contractors, including Honeywell and Bluewater Defense, who together have received millions of dollars in Pentagon guarantees this year alone.

In his remarks Thursday afternoon, Senator Graham attacked America’s current legal system, critiquing it for allowing suspected terrorists to be treated as “common criminals.”

“We think al-Qaeda operatives, citizens or not, are not common criminals. We think they are crazy people,” he said.

“If you’re an American citizen and you want to help…destroy your own country, here is what’s coming your way,” cautioned the senator. The threat he went on to impose involved indefinite military detention for everyone.

“What this legislation does,” lectured Levin, “says from the Congress’ point-of-view, that we expressly authorize the indefinite detention” of someone deemed a threat. “We recognize the authority of this president and every other president to hold an enemy combatant indefinitely, whether they are captured home or abroad, because that only makes sense.”

Under the Act, those suspected of “belligerent” crimes can be subjected to the treatment. Graham tried to calm fears by insisting that suspected criminals will all be allowed a day in federal court, but made it clear that as long as a judge deems someone a suspect in a crime, that indefinite detention can begin without the help of any legal counsel for the defense.

“How long can you hold them? As long as it takes to make us safe,” said Graham.

The senator added that, “when you join the enemy…we aren’t worried about how we’re going to prosecute you right away.” Because of this, Miranda Rights should not be read to suspected criminals and additionally the right to an attorney is also suspended under the act.

In his closing marks, Graham ironically recited that in respect to “civil liberties and the American way of life,” US citizens must fight. “If we don’t fight for it, we’re going to lose it.”

Before the Senate came to their final vote today, Sen. Levin asked that a remark from the White House yesterday insisting that the president’s aides will no longer recommend a veto be added to the record.

Opposition in the Senate was thin but existent today. Senator Mark Udall (Dem-CO) cautioned lawmakers that these provisions will “deny American citizens their due process rights,” and thus not only “make us less safe, but would serve as an unprecedented threat to our constitutional liberties.”

“If we start labeling our citizens as enemies of the United States without any due process, I think we will have done serious damage” to the Constitution, he added, before also calling the legislation politically expedient.

Despite his reservations, Senator Udall reluctantly stated that he was voting in favor, noting that America’s military depends on a quick passing of the act. Still, he said of the dangerous provisions to the act that will allow for the indefinite detention, “I remain unconvinced of their benefit.”

“Now we may be jeopardizing entire cases by adding new layers of bureaucracy and questionable legal processes,” added Udall. He said the legislation will present “numerous constitutional questions” and will go against a counterterrorism community he described as “already nimble.”

“For those of you who join me in voicing opposition to the detention provisions, I want to thank you,” said Udall.

“Though I intend to vote for the final passing of the bill…I want to make clear that I do not fully support this bill. I sincerely believe that this debate is not over and there is much work to do.”

Udall waved a copy of the US Constitution from the Senate floor before his colleagues as he made his closing remarks, reminding them that they all took an oath to uphold it. In the first ten amendments, collectively called the Bill of Rights, the Constitution grants Americans freedoms against searches, arrests and seizure without a probable cause. That legislation would have turned 220 years old today, had Congress not crushed it on the Senate floor.

Here is the Official list of American Traitors to the Constitution of the United States of America and against its own Citizens. Also it must be agreed that these same individuals have betrayed their own families, and all their friends too.

Sen. Daniel Akaka [D, HI]

Sen. Lamar Alexander [R, TN]

Sen. Kelly Ayotte [R, NH]

Sen. John Barrasso [R, WY]

Sen. Max Baucus [D, MT]

Sen. Mark Begich [D, AK]

Sen. Michael Bennet [D, CO]

Sen. Jeff Bingaman [D, NM]

Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]

Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]

Sen. John Boozman [R, AR]

Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]

Sen. Scott Brown [R, MA]

Sen. Sherrod Brown [D, OH]

Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]

Sen. Maria Cantwell [D, WA]

Sen. Benjamin Cardin [D, MD]

Sen. Thomas Carper [D, DE]

Sen. Robert Casey [D, PA]

Sen. Saxby Chambliss [R, GA]

Sen. Daniel Coats [R, IN]

Sen. Thad Cochran [R, MS]

Sen. Susan Collins [R, ME]

Sen. Kent Conrad [D, ND]

Sen. Chris ? [D, DE]

Sen. Bob Corker [R, TN]

Sen. John Cornyn [R, TX]

Sen. Michael Crapo [R, ID]

Sen. Jim DeMint [R, SC]

Sen. Richard Durbin [D, IL]

Sen. Michael Enzi [R, WY]

Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D, CA]

Sen. Al Franken [D, MN]

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]

Sen. Lindsey Graham [R, SC]

Sen. Charles Grassley [R, IA]

Sen. Kay Hagan [D, NC]

Sen. Orrin Hatch [R, UT]

Sen. Dean Heller [R, NV]

Sen. John Hoeven [R, ND]

Sen. Kay Hutchison [R, TX]

Sen. James Inhofe [R, OK]

Sen. Daniel Inouye [D, HI]

Sen. John Isakson [R, GA]

Sen. Mike Johanns [R, NE]

Sen. Ron Johnson [R, WI]

Sen. Tim Johnson [D, SD]

Sen. John Kerry [D, MA]

Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]

Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D, MN]

Sen. Herbert Kohl [D, WI]

Sen. Jon Kyl [R, AZ]

Sen. Mary Landrieu [D, LA]

Sen. Frank Lautenberg [D, NJ]

Sen. Patrick Leahy [D, VT]

Sen. Carl Levin [D, MI]

Sen. Joseph Lieberman [I, CT]

Sen. Richard Lugar [R, IN]

Sen. Joe Manchin [D, WV]

Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]

Sen. Claire McCaskill [D, MO]

Sen. Mitch McConnell [R, KY]

Sen. Robert Menéndez [D, NJ]

Sen. Barbara Mikulski [D, MD]

Sen. Jerry Moran [R, KS]

Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R, AK]

Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]

Sen. Ben Nelson [D, NE]

Sen. Bill Nelson [D, FL]

Sen. Robert Portman [R, OH]

Sen. Mark Pryor [D, AR]

Sen. John Reed [D, RI]

Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]

Sen. James Risch [R, ID]

Sen. Pat Roberts [R, KS]

Sen. John Rockefeller [D, WV]

Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]

Sen. Charles Schumer [D, NY]

Sen. Jefferson Sessions [R, AL]

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen [D, NH]

Sen. Richard Shelby [R, AL]

Sen. Olympia Snowe [R, ME]

Sen. Debbie Ann Stabenow [D, MI]

Sen. Jon Tester [D, MT]

Sen. John Thune [R, SD]

Sen. Patrick Toomey [R, PA]

Sen. Tom Udall [D, NM]

Sen. Mark Udall [D, CO]

Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]

Sen. Mark Warner [D, VA]

Sen. Jim Webb [D, VA]

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse [D, RI]

Sen. Roger Wicker [R, MS]

America is finished. We're done. I'm glad I'm 27 with no kids, and even more glad I'm not raising kids in THIS country. Cost of living just goes up and up, and American oppression is going up as well. Just lovely lol