Is there such thing as "Black Accent"?

Options
Esiam
Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
In another thread I was told that "? " and "? " is in fact the same word just that "? " is with a "black accent" and "? " is with a white accent.

I'm not gonna talk about the n-word but I never looked at it like that, and I'd like to apoligize if I've you know used the n-word here and there if someone took offense to that, I mean I'd never say "? " that's racist but for some reason I've never really seen the word "? " as racist BUT again this thread is NOT about the n-word.

And the poster also mentioned how black people never pronounce the ER, why is that? I mean I haven't really thought about it much but I don't either when I speak english so I guess I speak with a "black accent".

Isn't that very odd accents are usually bound to where you're from not based on the race unless like okay I'm NOT being racist but maybe black people just have a hard time pronouncing the ER? :confused:

Lol don't get mad, I'm just curious...

I mean like I learn alot of my english from rap so yeah it's bound to put a stamp on the way I speak, I've been told by americans that I sound New York Gangsta when I talk, I don't even think I do but yeah that's what they've been saying...

Comments