Something to consider...........

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" 1 Peter 4:18

Food for thought.

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My brains eats knowledge not food, did your ? tell you to survive by mashing leaves through your skull?
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So ? kills those based off not believing in him

the killers/? /etc are safe, as long as they repent they got a spot in heaven but not the nonbelievers?

so ? got a spot in heaven right now? come on son
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

the killers/? /etc are safe, as long as they repent they got a spot in heaven but not the nonbelievers?

Praise the Lord!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Praise ? . My prayer is that seeds of truth, which is the word of ? , will continue to be planted into your spirit. And that at the appointed time ? will give the increase, which will lead you to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My brains eats knowledge not food, did your ? tell you to survive by mashing leaves through your skull?

No, my ? told me to survive by trusting in Him.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

The same words He speaks to me, He speaks to you. Do you have ears hear what thus saith the Lord?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you and your ? seem pretty ridiculous.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options

Your not ? my friend. So how you judge is a complete 180 from how ? judges. ? knows those that are His and only those that are His will be granted entrance into His kingdom.

And quite frankly heaven would be worse than hell for the sinner and ungodly. Why would the sinner and ungodly want to spend eternity in the presence of ? , when they refused to live this life in obediance to Him? The sinner and ungodly want nothing to do with ? , so ? will carry out the sentence they first desired, an eternal existence where they are totally separated from Him and all that He is.

"Be not deceived; ? is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
    Galatians 6:7
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you and your ? seem pretty ridiculous.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of ? : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No, my ? told me to survive by trusting in Him.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

The same words He speaks to me, He speaks to you. Do you have ears hear what thus saith the Lord?

? didnt tell you nothing, you read a book written by a few guys, a few of whom havent met Christ but got their stories from other Disciples, you listened to another guy tell you what the bible said, and you watched a television in which another man told you what was real and fake.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your not ? my friend. So how you judge is a complete 180 from how ? judges. ? knows those that are His and only those that are His will be granted entrance into His kingdom.

And quite frankly heaven would be worse than hell for the sinner and ungodly. Why would the sinner and ungodly want to spend eternity in the presence of ? , when they refused to live this life in obediance to Him? The sinner and ungodly want nothing to do with ? , so ? will carry out the sentence they first desired, an eternal existence where they are totally separated from Him and all that He is.

"Be not deceived; ? is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Id rather sit in hell then with normal people than relax in heaven and have to watch for murderers, ? , preache... i mean child molestors, and a jealous ? . Besides, the end is near, once Satan is destroyed ? no longer has a partnership deal and hell gets shut down.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options

to spend eternity being tortured due to not wanting to believe a book thats been altered?

if ? wants people to follow him why doesnt he send a book down thats truly divine...no edits, nothing

im sure he can speak the multiple translations in existence
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of ? : for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14

smh at you thinking that scripture is going to do anything. if i were to write a religious book and i wanted people to believe every word of it, i'm sure i would include parts about the 'real fools' being the ones who don't believe in it. sheep.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? didnt tell you nothing, you read a book written by a few guys, a few of whom havent met Christ but got their stories from other Disciples, you listened to another guy tell you what the bible said, and you watched a television in which another man told you what was real and fake.

? speaks through His word, through prayer, and through creation. When you develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ this truth will become real to you. Until then you will continue to be tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine that comes your way.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Id rather sit in hell then with normal people than relax in heaven and have to watch for murderers, ? , preache... i mean child molestors, and a jealous ? . Besides, the end is near, once Satan is destroyed ? no longer has a partnership deal and hell gets shut down.

Your idea of hell is far different than the description that Jesus Christ gave. Those who will be in the lake of fire will not be sitting my friend. Rather they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth because of their torment. ? have mercy.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your idea of hell is far different than the description that Jesus Christ gave. Those who will be in the lake of fire will not be sitting my friend. Rather they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth because of their torment. ? have mercy.

and all because they dont believe

while the killers will be relaxing kicking their feet up in paradise with half the people they murdered..all cause they "found ? "

really
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    to spend eternity being tortured due to not wanting to believe a book thats been altered?

if ? wants people to follow him why doesnt he send a book down thats truly divine...no edits, nothing

im sure he can speak the multiple translations in existence

Faith rests in the true and living ? , the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible doesn't save, the Lord Jesus Christ saves.

And ? has already spoken in these last days. No other sign will be given because Jesus Christ is that last sign.

"1? , who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:1-2
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    smh at you thinking that scripture is going to do anything. if i were to write a religious book and i wanted people to believe every word of it, i'm sure i would include parts about the 'real fools' being the ones who don't believe in it. sheep.

"Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." Matthew 13:3-8

Where did the seed fall in your heart?
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Faith rests in the true and living ? , the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible doesn't save, the Lord Jesus Christ saves.

And ? has already spoken in these last days. No other sign will be given because Jesus Christ is that last sign.

"1? , who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" Hebrews 1:1-2

according to that same book, the savior who returns for judgement day will not be what everyone thinks. People will flock to a false prophet mistaking him for the real...so why would ? make it tricky like that? why wouldnt he make such an important decision obvious?
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." Matthew 13:3-8

Where did the seed fall in your heart?

smh...more scripture. 46 more and i may convert.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [/B]

and all because they dont believe

while the killers will be relaxing kicking their feet up in paradise with half the people they murdered..all cause they "found ? "

really

Again, your playing ? . Sin is sin my friend. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for the sins of the world. No matter what anybody has ever done in this life, Jesus Christ died for that person. All sin can and will be forgiven if you place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Nobody has done anything in this life that can not be forgiven, if that person wants forgivness. Man is the one who labels sin by degrees. But according to ? the liar is just as bad as the murder. And Lord knows that I have lied too many times to count. If I died in an unrepentant state, I would be going to hell just for the lying I did. Lying is worthy of DEATH. So to sit here and act like 1 sin is greater than another sin, is complete foolishness. You need Jesus my brother. You need truth. I plead with you my friend, give ? your life and live. He wants to free you from the ? your in. ? wants to give you peace TxMade. ? doesn't want to harm you. He wants to give you everything you've been searching for. Stop letting the devil ruin your life. Give your life to Christ my brother.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    according to that same book, the savior who returns for judgement day will not be what everyone thinks. People will flock to a false prophet mistaking him for the real...so why would ? make it tricky like that? why wouldnt he make such an important decision obvious?

"Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein."
    Hosea 14:9

That verse says it all.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Again, your playing ? . Sin is sin my friend. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for the sins of the world. No matter what anybody has ever done in this life, Jesus Christ died for that person. All sin can and will be forgiven if you place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Nobody has done anything in this life that can not be forgiven, if that person wants forgivness. Man is the one who labels sin by degrees. But according to ? the liar is just as bad as the murder. And Lord knows that I have lied too many times to count. If I died in an unrepentant state, I would be going to hell just for the lying I did. Lying is worthy of DEATH. So to sit here and act like 1 sin is greater than another sin, is complete foolishness. You need Jesus my brother. You need truth. I plead with you my friend, give ? your life and live. He wants to free you from the ? your in. ? wants to give you peace TxMade. ? doesn't want to harm you. He wants to give you everything you've been searching for. Stop letting the devil ruin your life. Give your life to Christ my brother.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

if thats the case, why doesnt ? just speak the devil out of existence?

that way sin will be no more
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if thats the case, why doesnt ? just speak the devil out of existence?

that way sin will be no more

? is working out a plan according to His purpose. The devils fate is already sealed and it will be consumated when he is cast into the lake of fire for all eternity.

? is moving my friend. You either get on His chariot or you get trampled by His chariot. What is it going to be TxMade?

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Christians are gonna get ran over...Satans time is up! lol