Something to consider...........

Options
2»

Comments

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Your not ? my friend. So how you judge is a complete 180 from how ? judges. ? knows those that are His and only those that are His will be granted entrance into His kingdom.

And quite frankly heaven would be worse than hell for the sinner and ungodly. Why would the sinner and ungodly want to spend eternity in the presence of ? , when they refused to live this life in obediance to Him? The sinner and ungodly want nothing to do with ? , so ? will carry out the sentence they first desired, an eternal existence where they are totally separated from Him and all that He is.

"Be not deceived; ? is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
    Galatians 6:7

And you know this how?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I thought all were sinners, guess they will all appear in the same place.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what makes people happy are many different things. so perhaps there are multiple heavens for the people who like different things. i dont want your heaven DoU. at least in hell everyone had the same general interests, killing, ? etc, if im in hell i can talk to all the other people there who didnt make it to heavem because ? was a tricksy bastard
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Again, your playing ? . Sin is sin my friend. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for the sins of the world. No matter what anybody has ever done in this life, Jesus Christ died for that person. All sin can and will be forgiven if you place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Nobody has done anything in this life that can not be forgiven, if that person wants forgivness. Man is the one who labels sin by degrees. But according to ? the liar is just as bad as the murder. And Lord knows that I have lied too many times to count. If I died in an unrepentant state, I would be going to hell just for the lying I did. Lying is worthy of DEATH. So to sit here and act like 1 sin is greater than another sin, is complete foolishness. You need Jesus my brother. You need truth. I plead with you my friend, give ? your life and live. He wants to free you from the ? your in. ? wants to give you peace TxMade. ? doesn't want to harm you. He wants to give you everything you've been searching for. Stop letting the devil ruin your life. Give your life to Christ my brother.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Exactly, no one sin is bigger or worse than another. Stealing a ? is the same as killing 6 million people, or ? 400 people. It doesn't matter. Sin is sin.

I swear, this dude here, DoU schools you cats with all knowledge and you cats still come up with excuses or questions. You guys already should know, for every comment (that is logically made, not a random stupid comment) there is a bible verse that can counter or explain your questions/comments.

Every verse he drops you cats drop more stuff, "well why can't he... why wont he..."

Why is what I ask YOU? Why keep questioning? You guys keep fighting a losing battle everyday. DoU's faith is strong and cemented and TX is one of them that knows that. TX, you're struggling, that's okay though because as am I. I know you want to believe, to have this faith. You're one cat that's on the verge of full blown faith, and you know it.