What are the worst displays of acting you have ever seen in ? movies?

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Numero Uno goes to Jay Z aka Sean Corey Carter for his role in State Property.

Mother ? was scared shitless and mumbling his lines he was a disgrace to acting.

Atleast Dame was having fun with it.. this ? Jigga looked like he was auditioning for Scorcese.

state-property-2.jpg

Comments

• Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Everybody that was in Black and White

Ray Allen for " He Got Game"

Everybody in all the Rocafella movies. Except for Paid in Full.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    imager.php?id=2329886&t=o

Close. This. Thread.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Killa Season. That ? is unintentionally hilariously funny though...
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The Game was boring as ? in "BELLY 2" I put the "" there because they didn't even name it BELLY 2 until they released it on DVD, has NOTHING to do with Belly...

SNOOP DOGG can be alright in some movies, mainly comedies but his role as a 70's black panther-saluting writer was pretty horrific in THE TENANTS
    Worst though, prolly MASTER P in I GOT THE HOOK-UP:
    That annoying Chris Tucker wannabe whatever his name is was equally bad though, and twice as annoying
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    Everybody that was in Black and White

Ray Allen for " He Got Game"

Everybody in all the Rocafella movies. Except for Paid in Full.

I.... LOVE... Black and White...

I've seen it more than 10 times, never get dull for me... Morepart of that movie was improvised, the dialogue... Mike Tyson almost knocking Robert Downey Jr out was real, Mike didn't know Downey was gonna flirt with him because they improvised that scene... Just a sidenote-fact... My favorites in the movie was Elijah Wood and Brooke Shields and that ? who got dogged around by Raekwon...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »

Close. This. Thread.

lmfao came in here to post this
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options

Close. This. Thread.

Lol, I never noticed how his arms went up 20 seconds AFTER he got shot... And those eyes, true fear in those eyes...
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man master p in tha last don smfh he was a italian mobsters son? gtfoh hahaha i remember when they killed his lady. "why baby?!? aw baby you was having a baby?!?...WHY?!? i was cracking up at the unintentional hilarity.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'll take the entire No Limit Records roster for $300, Alex........
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Master P and all the ? in State Property (except for Dame)
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    51150kTwCoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Closed thread. I feel embarassed when i watch that movie by myself. Its soo damn painful, i broke my TV by throwing my remote at the terrible acting true story fam.
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    51150kTwCoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Closed thread. I feel embarassed when i watch that movie by myself. Its soo damn painful, i broke my TV by throwing my remote at the terrible acting true story fam.

watch @ 5:36, if u dont cringe, then your tough as hell lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Killa Season. That ? is unintentionally hilariously funny though...

Lol that movie cracks me up.

More people died in that movie than the last ten minutes of Scarface.

LMFAO at Rae
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How could that ? say Sincere from Belly (played by Nas) was a poorly portrayed character?

Nas held his own he did a good job, not immaculate acting obviously, but he wasnt a complete write off.

The worst scene in Killa Season was when they threw that ? in the trunk, with them blatantly fake cat sized rats, how can they pass that off in the editing room as believable?

I mean really, what the ? cuzzy honestly though?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    because for the most part nas was wack in belly. he had some good moments, but the bad parts were so bad they were hilarious. ex - nas getting shot and nas talking about moving to africa.

and since he co-wrote the film i expected him to do a better job of acting out his own words.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man master p in tha last don smfh he was a italian mobsters son? gtfoh hahaha i remember when they killed his lady. "why baby?!? aw baby you was having a baby?!?...WHY?!? i was cracking up at the unintentional hilarity.

This sounds funny but I have to say every actor in Repo Men
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    safe_image.php?d=AQC5w15Vg2-gztaC&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fd%2Fde%2FHot_Boyz_film.jpg&fallback=hub_movie&prefix=d

lmao have yall seen this ? ? The acting and overall movie was beyond horrible
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This movie owns this thread... I remember watchin' this ? as a kid.

There's a scene where a dude gets shot and reacts to it like 5 seconds later. SMH

e59125c8acd6a47a4af85d0a7f8b735b.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Close. This. Thread.

the fact that they kept this in the film is wut gets me...couldnt they have yelled cut, and made him re do it?? lol
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This movie owns this thread... I remember watchin' this ? as a kid.

There's a scene where a dude gets shot and reacts to it like 5 seconds later. SMH

e59125c8acd6a47a4af85d0a7f8b735b.jpg

That movie is pretty interesting because the rappers filmed their parts in New York and the "actors" filmed it in like Slovenia, so when Fat Joe knifes up this girl you can see they aren't in the same room and based on the camera position they are way to far away from eachother for his knife to reach her throat.

Also they morphed Snoop's face onto this Slovenian black guy when he was running around in that building, you can tell if you look closely but if you didn't know you prolly wouldn't pay attention to it.

Yeah I actually listened to the directors commentary on this movie, also that's why they had to use that weird neon-blue filter throughout the movie because the hotel in which Fat Joe and Big Pun recorded their scenes didn't have the same light as the place in Slovenia where the actors filmed their parts.

In the end where Fat Joe and Big Pun walks around in the building you only see them from the back and you can tell that they are not Pun and Joe because Joe's double is only has as fat as he is.

I've actually gotten a liking for that movie, but yeah it is definitly not a good movie per se.

Actually they recorded 3 movies at the same time in the same building with the same crew and this was the only one that was sort of coherent and worth watching, these are the other 2:
    resize?sq=220&uid=2078656wrecking-crew-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Snoop is not even in The Wrecking Crew ^ they had an interview with him pretending he was a gangster/rapper and "killed him off" in the beginning using old scenes from URBAN MENACE
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    safe_image.php?d=AQC5w15Vg2-gztaC&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fd%2Fde%2FHot_Boyz_film.jpg&fallback=hub_movie&prefix=d

lmao have yall seen this ? ? The acting and overall movie was beyond horrible

I like that movie man... But yeah it's not "good" per se, but as far as rapsplotation flicks goes this ain't half bad but yeah acting is not good indeed...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Close. This. Thread.

lmaooooooooooo