How come white people are only racist online..

Options
zay_24
zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Dont get me wrong, i've seen some openly racist mofos but they usually old af and i've only seen them in Texas and Missouri..
But as far for people(13-30) when it comes to this net ? yall be racist af, dissin blacc people, sayin that we ? and that in real life its nothin for yall to put us in our place if yall fought us one on one...
But in REALITY yall ? stay gettin punked. I never seen no ? jump a white boy, they never had to as most white people cant fight, and yes most white people are scared of blacc people, das just the way it is..

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cause theyre scared of us in real life

and the internet allows people to act tough behind a keyboard
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A lot of people are a lot of ways online because it's an easy place to anonymously say what you feel. Being an online racist/sexist/? /? has no repercussions, like getting punched in the face, demonized, or fired. Not all white people are scared of black people and there are white people that can fight, just like just because you're black doesn't automatically mean you can fight.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    A lot of people are a lot of ways online because it's an easy place to anonymously say what you feel. Being an online racist/sexist/? /? has no repercussions, like getting punched in the face, demonized, or fired. Not all white people are scared of black people and there are white people that can fight, just like just because your black doesn't automatically mean you can fight.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't recall reading a racist post from a white guy here (but I'm kinda new), plenty of black people been racist though in fact this thread is kinda racist... And I don't think most these people say alot of these things when dealing with white people either or asians or whatever specific people are racist against... Surely some of these are trolls though but yeah don't deny that there are racists of every color...
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? , any idiot can call Dan ? Henderson a ? , ? , coward online. You don't have to worry about the consequences or possible conflict that face-to-face interaction may bring.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    I can't recall reading a racist post from a white guy here (but I'm kinda new), plenty of black people been racist though in fact this thread is kinda racist... And I don't think most these people say alot of these things when dealing with white people either or asians or whatever specific people are racist against... Surely some of these are trolls though but yeah don't deny that there are racists of every color...

This thread is kinda racist, but I'm not basing my opinion off of here, read comments on a news story about the president or his wife, on almost any site, there's always some racist comment. Always.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Normally when you generalize personal opinions as mass morals of a populous you just promote the issue instead of preventing it, personally most white people I know are really uneducated on other people outside of their hometown. And for some of them it, it isn't that they're afraid of black individuals, they're just afraid of poor people and what they would do to get themselves out of that.

Maybe that's just New England though, black people have long assimilated into the general culture.
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread is kinda racist, but I'm not basing my opinion off of here, read comments on a news story about the president or his wife, on almost any site, there's always some racist comment. Always.

Ah okay, I don't usually read news-sites especially when it's about politics...
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If white people can't fight
    Then all what black people do is smoke weed and sit on they porch
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know openly racist white people but it mostly comes from a twisted up child hood. A lot of them do try to give it a slick look by attaching it to their political views too.

BTW look at some Yelp reviews white cats express themselves there too like YouTube.
  • Westie
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »
    Ah okay, I don't usually read news-sites especially when it's about politics...

I know you're from Sweden and all, but do you honestly never see dispays of online racism coming from white people? On a social site? I gotta call b.s. on that.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nine out of ten "racists" online are actually just trolling you for laughs

some of them are black, too

not gonna name any names but the IC has more than one of those
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and btw, how come black people are racist everywhere? public places, movie theaters, schools, standup comedy. you can always find black people openly declaring that they hate mexicans, asians, and of course whitey.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Its easy to say whatever from a keyboard behind a screen.

They are racist, they just wont say it to you face cause they ? .
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I know you're from Sweden and all, but do you honestly never see dispays of online racism coming from white people? On a social site? I gotta call b.s. on that.

Yeah sure it happens... But I thought this thread was mainly about this site though... TBH I don't really post on alot of sites or read the commentsections on newssites, I do most my posting on here nowadays...
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam was just recklessly sayin "? " the other day and said he's sick of "black racists with their racism"

This euro cracka is a racist who is ? and listens to tupac like all whites they cant stand us but will tolerate the tap dancin shuckers and jivers on tv over regular blue collar black folk

Luckily that casper lookin freak is in sweden cuz he Would get knocked da ? out if he was in a room full of real ?

Recklessly saying ? ? SMH... Sin of death... I don't remember what I said because I tend to just post random thoughts but I don't like racists of any color know "black racists with their racism" that's not a sentence that I'd use...

AND only time I called someone a ? was if they called me a ? first, appearantly that's all fine and dandy huh?

But yes, I don't like "black racists with their racism" as you put it, but I don't like any racism though... Fight the power though Bilfiger...
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cause theyre scared of us in real life

and the internet allows people to act tough behind a keyboard
    ^This. Most muhfuckas swellin up online wouldn't say ? to your face, thats why I don't give a ? what these ain't ? ? and ? on here be sayin cause in person it'd be a different conversation.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nine out of ten "racists" online are actually just trolling you for laughs

some of them are black, too

not gonna name any names but the IC has more than one of those

.....go ahead and close thread
  • Niggersauce
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo this dude tommy funny as ? doe...
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    'nuff said...

^racist co-signing with the racist, why me no surprise?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wonder the same thing as TS. CNN, youtube and everywhere else you see all sorts of anti black, racist posts. I wonder why they not in the street saying this if they feel this strongly. ? don't have anything to do with race and they dropping the n-bomb. CNN is like the haven for this ? . The lead story could be a white guy murder 25 children. But, a black guy not returning $10 he found on the ground leads to comments about ghettos and welfare. it's not surprising though, white people do a lot of down low hating. This is one of my favorites..

comments are disgusting as well.
  • Esiam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dog didnt nobody call u no cracka and even if we did you sit there and take it and dont say nothin

White people are in no position to get offended by racism especially when u crackas be profilin blacks wit Dwb's and eeo questions so ya'll can shred the black applicants

As I was saying...
  • Niggersauce
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Eslam just call tommy a big lipped black ? and laugh it off. Who gives a ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

I had to stop checking Yahoo news for that very reason, the comments were just disgusting.

I know people troll, but not everybody is trolling when they make such ignorant remarks. The internet just gives them an anonymous platform to spew the hate that is truly in their heart.

As a white person, it's embarrassing to read that ? and know there are STILL such closeminded people walking among us.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Esiam was just recklessly sayin "? " the other day and said he's sick of "black racists with their racism"

This euro cracka is a racist who is ? and listens to tupac like all whites they cant stand us but will tolerate the tap dancin shuckers and jivers on tv over regular blue collar black folk

Luckily that casper lookin freak is in sweden cuz he Would get knocked da ? out if he was in a room full of real ?

I can't even lie yo when I hear a white person especially these I listen to rap muthafuckas say n!gga I let they ass know that ? aint cool. And I'm Latino, I've gotten into my fair ? with people that try to play that card.

Sidestory

there's this Cuban cat at my gym no street cred whats so ever (I think that's what bothers me more) when he used to see me he would say what up n!gger and so I told him shut the ? up becasue my kids as ya'll know are half black and he sounded madd awkward saying it. His response I have some African American friends.....So long story short he went to another gym member and said J thinks he's Black becasue he doesn't want me to say n!gger".