How come white people are only racist online..

Options
2»

Comments

• Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    proof of my racism?
    unlike u, I am respectful of other cultures/ethnicities/races...

Aight... to be fair... I don't know ? about you... I know you've always been a ? to me but yeah maybe I got caught up in the whole "it's because I'm white" way of thinking there for a second...
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bitchassism and pussyism tends to run rampant among white racist. These types are usually cowards and flush at the sight of a black man. It is the equivalent to them putting their tail in between their legs. They use the internet as a tool to cool off and express themselves after long hard day of being intimidated and driven to fear by blacks.
    It takes an extremely insecure and irrational person to be racist. Better for people like these to be put down like dogs than to be a burden to the rest of society. All those who hold racist or sectarian beliefs should be shipped into space with no oxygen or protection from radiation. They serve no purpose and are hindering our species from evolving.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Yo this dude tommy funny as ? doe...
    He always gotta throw in a Pac insult, dude blames him for Biggie's death he prolly be swingin at air like Cuba Gooding Jr everyday.
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Eslam just call tommy a big lipped black ? and laugh it off. Who gives a ?
    krs.gif
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    didn't nobody call you a cracka in that thread he said "esiam shut the ? up swedish ? you dont talk to blacks in sweden"

or somethin similar to that and you was like "smh this ? "

now u tryna justify your racism wit fabricated slanderous attacks that never existed?

? outta here you pathological lying albino lookin mascot

lololoollol
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I had to stop checking Yahoo news for that very reason, the comments were just disgusting.

I know people troll, but not everybody is trolling when they make such ignorant remarks. The internet just gives them an anonymous platform to spew the hate that is truly in their heart.
    As a white person, it's embarrassing to read that ? and know there are STILL such closeminded people walking among us.

I don't read the comment sections any more either. Ita @ the bolded.

You feel like I feel whenever I see some hoodrat ? online...lol. It's not me but gawd WHY does it have to be a black woman?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    somebody tell that cracka esiam to shut the ? up
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Anonymity and no repercussions
    /thread
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    somebody tell that cracka esiam to shut the ? up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol @ bolded

And You threatened to ? me cuz I said tupac is trash,? was laughing at how emotional and unstable u were

and it is pacs fault biggie da GOAT is dead.? incited a black coastal riot just cuz he got pistol whooped ,shot and robbed in da lobby
    ? please, that wasn't a real threat just ? talkin usin one of Pac's lines ? . Figures your ? ? ass would actually think I really wanna ? you. ? was laughin at your irrational Pac hate like always.

rofl.gif@ bolded tho, and Pac >>> Biggie. Get mad.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Didn't nobody call you a cracka in that thread he said "esiam shut the ? up swedish ? you dont talk to blacks in sweden"

Or somethin similar to that and you was like "SMH This ? "

Now u tryna justify your racism wit fabricated slanderous attacks that never existed?

? outta here you pathological lying albino lookin mascot

You really gonna make me go through my postinghistory? Jeez...

And I said in the same thread that I never seen the word ? and ? as the same word...

But let's see what was said when I recklessly threw around the word ? in that thread... SMH...

Alright it was in the thread regarding to this:
    Esiam wrote: »
    :)

Fat Joe preach!
    FoolTime wrote: »
    Bolded is not true...? what a white dictionary tells you. The word was never used as a synonym for ignorant person. NEVER.

It's always been a derogatory term towards blacks. That "? = ignorant" ? is cracka logic.

And to Esiam take yo ? ass back to swedish websites. ? never even had a convo with an actual Black American. Those 3 ? in Sweden don't count
    This ? ... SMH,...Seen that movie Major Payne? Sen-Se-Tive... lol I gotta learn to be that with you... But really it's a subject I gotten tired of debating, however I was pleased to see FAT JOE speak his mind here yes...
    FoolTime wrote: »
    ? you you funky ass pink nippled, wet dog smelling, string haired, purple vein, plain vanilla, genocidal, incestuous, culture ? cracka (no gee757)
    tumblr_ldg8prOK7l1qdfoseo1_500.gif
    St.-Rodney.jpg

Alright he didn't say ? , who cares though he came with the madness and YES in order to poke certain haters I have in the past use the n-word to stir them up SUCH as in this case...

BUT as I later on said in the thread I've gotten tired of using that method to poke these haters so I'll prolly stop...

Oh and me not taking the time out to remember what I or other people say on here does not make me a liar it just means I forgot, alot of times ? can be read in 2 different ways though...

But yeah sure like I said in another thread yesterday if anyone who's not a hater of me got offended by my use of the word I apologize BUT like I said in the thread it's JUST THE INTERNET...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    How come white people are only racist online...
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Dont get me wrong, i've seen some openly racist mofos-
    it might be a bad sign when you contradict your own thesis immediately
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL I think this all the time but I know the answer. They don't need a sheet online and most are scared to talk ? to someone black in person. A lot of racist ? are online but I guess I cant blame them. The internet is all they have left.