Activision’s CEO Thinks Call of Duty Deserves Hurt Locker-Level Respect... HAHAHAHAHA

2»

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ah yes, my mother in law has that. she retired at 45.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i can't go thru life hating myself for being used as a mercenary.
    it'd drive me crazy.
    I went there with the noblest of intentions, blinded by a false flag op orchestrated by the country i served.
    I can only use my past as a tool to enlighten others of the dangers of this government.

I share your anti government sentiment, but i refuse to ? on my brothers in arms, cause in the end, it's the leadership that should truely be held accountable for all this.
    I hate the bush administration, and hope each and every one of them is held accountable for what they've done to us and them folks over there.

@? , i'm getting free money, how you gon hate that?
    you see proof each year that i am healthy and able to hang with thte best.

I have a degenerative back injury, but im not an invalid.

good post.

but its not good enough.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
  • earth two superman
    edited November 2011
    back to the point

hurt locker sucked doggie

movie about nothing at all and a boring ass unlikable ? who would rather be disarming bombs than be with his kid, even telling him he loves almost getting killed more than his own child? foh

i kno im alone in that opinion but whatever. i hope the next movie they make about the osama killing is better.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Generation ? was real
    You saw the effects of killing civilians in a realistic manner where you had to deal with it. Hurt Locker was just a hollywood puff piece that no soldier would ever cosign.
    You get ? like the Hurt Locker when you decide that you want to craft a Hollywood thriller into an introspective war story.

I don't think any soldier would make the decision to tell their kid that they enjoy almost dying more then being with them.
  • earth two superman
    edited November 2011
    i havent seen Gen ? but im sure its better than HL. no sexism but i think the only reason it got so much props was cuz a woman directed it.

honestly bruh i can understand maybe if ur some guy with nothing to come home to, but u got a family at home and you wanna go back to Iraq on ur own will, ima look at you like this.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Disliking the government is one thing but hating on the military. smh trolling at its finest
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ? the military...lol @ fighting for the same country that enslaved and ? you...not to mention america are the real terrorists.

i laugh everytime a service man dies in battle.

and btw 9/11 was an inside job.

u ? ? .

? that ? obama and his ? ass war.

bun babylon !!!!!!!!

cant tell vibe that ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    cant tell vibe that ?

lmao, nah you can't. These idiots think it was an inside job, but NOPE! I'll keep my hands tied, I can go on for days and waste my time lol
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lmao, nah you can't. These idiots think it was an inside job, but NOPE! I'll keep my hands tied, I can go on for days and waste my time lol
    it was already proven in your thread that was made a while ago but still you wanna believe the government smh
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    it was already proven in your thread that was made a while ago but still you wanna believe the government smh

doesn't matter how much proof comes out about 9/11, u just cant convince a house ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

There's no facts lol they have NO facts, it's assumptions based on what you think you saw. It's ? .
  • vageneral08
    edited November 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    There's no facts lol they have NO facts, it's assumptions based on what you think you saw. It's ? .

dawg.....just let it go