New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screens (PROTON CANNON!)

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming
marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20100527022206895_640w.jpg
marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20100527022143458_640w.jpg
marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20100527022155286_640w.jpg
marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-20100527022215425_640w.jpg

More below...

Comments

• focus
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm not feeling this....
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Duke Nukem Forever graphics FTL
  • focus
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like the comicbook style. I guess i'm not sure what people were expecting?

Anyway, maybe it needs to be seen in motion. People didnt like the SF4 screenshots either.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I like the comicbook style. I guess i'm not sure what people were expecting?

Anyway, maybe it needs to be seen in motion. People didnt like the SF4 screenshots either.

yeah, seeing it in motion would be better. I'm sure you can find it on youtube, it's a billion vids you can find that you never think you could find.

I don't play fighting games because I am horrible at them, but I'm SLIGHTLY considering this game. I did own SFIV but I was so horrible at that I traded it lol but I didn't really give it much of a chance either.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It would be better with SFHD graphics imo
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    yeah, seeing it in motion would be better. I'm sure you can find it on youtube, it's a billion vids you can find that you never think you could find.

I don't play fighting games because I am horrible at them, but I'm SLIGHTLY considering this game. I did own SFIV but I was so horrible at that I traded it lol but I didn't really give it much of a chance either.

if you are not good at fighting gams this would be the worst possible fighting game choice you can make
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thought war machine had to proton cannon....
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It would be better with SFHD graphics imo

Game would've take even longer to come out if they had went w/ the 2D HD route
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if you are not good at fighting gams this would be the worst possible fighting game choice you can make

The VS games are more of a party game than a serious fighter, you can button mash and pull off some ? in MV, yea its different when you playing against top level players but you can get by spamming ?
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thought war machine had to proton cannon....

they both had proton cannons, war machine had another move called war destroyer tho...

that being said tho the iron man character looks ? as ? on this one hes all skinny and puny wtf
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they both had proton cannons, war machine had another move called war destroyer tho...

that being said tho the iron man character looks ? as ? on this one hes all skinny and puny wtf

Its "Ultimate" Iron Man I think from the Ultimate comics
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its "Ultimate" Iron Man I think from the Ultimate comics
    That's not Ultimate Iron Man...Ultimate Iron Man is actually way bigger with silver on the armor...That's the "Extremis" suit if my nerd sensibilities are correct...He looks skinny because the armor is literally fused onto him.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The screen shots look good but still I'm not excited . . . yet.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Hulk still seems to have a major case of the smalls. I was hoping this time around they would actually draw him as massive as he's portrayed in the comics.

I hear the character roster is pretty short, too. I hope there's going to be a lot of unlockables or some DLC or this is gonna suck.